Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

My Wife Is My Wife, Her Past Is Her Past. Even If You Have Ever Slept With Her - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Wife Is My Wife, Her Past Is Her Past. Even If You Have Ever Slept With Her (565 Views)

Soludo Wants To Kill My Wife- Obi / Americandad: A Peep Into The Past / I Need A Facility ( Loan) Of 5m For My Wife For Business Start Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is My Wife, Her Past Is Her Past. Even If You Have Ever Slept With Her by balmingilead: 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
My wife is my wife, her past is her past. If you've ever slept with her or you know people who have slept with her, that's your problem.

Every woman has a past she surely regrets and every good human being makes mistakes, but that doesn't prevent her from being an ideal woman for another man.

I don chop am before no mean anything to us.
Won't stop us from marrying her. She's a class of her own, there's a queen in her.
You saw only S*X, We saw FUTURE �.

Brothers, let's take the time to make them happy, to value and to get others to respect our women instead of taking the time to listen to criticisms of our women while promoting/encouraging hypocrites to denigrate our women.

Past is past, yesterday can never come again, it was a lesson, it was a process that helps remoulded our lives for the now and later.

We'll never be kids again, we're growing each day.

Don't be tired of learning as long as life keeps teaching.

We wish you good health from Balm in Gilead Natural therapy center. The home of solution to all kinds of disease.

Contact Dr Evans Edionwe to get FREE consultation -
+2348055515629
+2348034875234
+2348050505666

Re: My Wife Is My Wife, Her Past Is Her Past. Even If You Have Ever Slept With Her by DriverX: 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
I love your simplicity
Re: My Wife Is My Wife, Her Past Is Her Past. Even If You Have Ever Slept With Her by GreatAxeMan: 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
Her AIDS is your AIDS

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is My Wife, Her Past Is Her Past. Even If You Have Ever Slept With Her by KristaPretty(f): 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
Everyone, man or woman please

I have no regrets, I only ensure I avoid a repeat of such events as they ended up being lessons

We meuveeee, shit happens grin
Re: My Wife Is My Wife, Her Past Is Her Past. Even If You Have Ever Slept With Her by KristaPretty(f): 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Her AIDS is your AIDS

Stop grin

Love conquers AIDS.
Re: My Wife Is My Wife, Her Past Is Her Past. Even If You Have Ever Slept With Her by immortalcrown(m): 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
There is just one thing you did not make clear. The past does not matter if you knew it before making up your mind to marry the partner. But if the partner hides his or her past from you and feels nervous whenever your conversation goes towards the past, the past matters much and will even matter more in future. This applies to both male and female

Re: My Wife Is My Wife, Her Past Is Her Past. Even If You Have Ever Slept With Her by jetwonder(m): 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
grin the public toilet and the shit na your own. Continue eating the shit!!!
Re: My Wife Is My Wife, Her Past Is Her Past. Even If You Have Ever Slept With Her by vastolord4(m): 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
See topic o.. grin grin
Re: My Wife Is My Wife, Her Past Is Her Past. Even If You Have Ever Slept With Her by CandidSeeker(m): 3:58am On Jul 07, 2022
One man's Ex is another man's Treasure.
Re: My Wife Is My Wife, Her Past Is Her Past. Even If You Have Ever Slept With Her by imagrg(m): 5:46am On Jul 07, 2022
Stop degrading women. You made them sex hawkers by patronising their weakness and you later open your mouths to condemn them. We stay with them and enjoy the mess we created of them.

(1) (Reply)

. / Invest In Genuine Real Estate Cash Back Project And Get 30-30% ROI In 12 Month. / N3 Million Available: Bolt/uber Business Or Bet Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.