Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Urgent Advise Needed On My IELTS Result - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Advise Needed On My IELTS Result (1073 Views)

Foam In Anthony Village Is As A Result Of Tanker Accident- LASG / Which Of Mod/idp Ielts Or Bc Would You Advice I Take My Ielts Test With? / How Do I Pass My Ielts And Toefl Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advise Needed On My IELTS Result by kodedbis(f): 12:10am On Oct 24, 2017
I need help on my Ietls result , it seems my score wasn't calculated properly, I needed 6.0 band for one admission in Canada and the recent ielts exam I took my overall band is 5.5.

Speaking 6.0
Listening 4.5
Writing 6.5
Reading 5.5
=22.5 รท 4 = 5.625
5.625suppose to rounded up to 6.0 not 5.5 according to what i reed on thier brochure , have sent an email to them and I was told to pay 15000 for remark if I think am not satisfy with my result .
Pls I need advise from the experience people in the house, is it possible for them to change the score considering the analysis I did up there, I just don't want to waste another 15k.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed On My IELTS Result by mercurial: 8:18am On Oct 25, 2017
I really don't like replying on here...but yours got my attention though!

From experience and as a trainer , you need to work more on getting a good score not a mediocre kind of score..

Having said that ..I don't know whether it was academic module or general module you did..

Either way, the scores are quite low and your listening component will not make you fly!

Individual component is also put into consideration not only the overall band.

My advice:

Add more to the 15k and take another exam...but this time work seriously on your weak areas while still learning to improve your strategies..

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use My Domicillary Mastercard In Ghana / See Ten Things About Makurdi That May Amaze You. / 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.