Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Kogi State Commissions 36,000MT/Y Rice Milling Plant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi State Commissions 36,000MT/Y Rice Milling Plant (12001 Views)

Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State Commissions The Daulized Tombia Street, PH / First Lady Of Enugu State Commissions ‘modern’ Tippy Taps For Primary School / Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi State Commissions 36,000MT/Y Rice Milling Plant by Boyooosa(m): 8:16am On Jul 07, 2022
LoneWolf212:
Good project .... We need more of this.

But wetin Bello dey look like that? .... Lolz

hit the link on my signature to start earning online
Na so unpresidential candidate dey look
Re: Kogi State Commissions 36,000MT/Y Rice Milling Plant by ridbell01(m): 8:19am On Jul 07, 2022
The only project the Chinese man executed during his 8 wasteful years was just a renovation of a maternity and they said he paid salary

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Commissions 36,000MT/Y Rice Milling Plant by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 07, 2022
LoneWolf212:
Good project .... We need more of this.

But wetin Bello dey look like that? .... Lolz

hit the link on my signature to start earning online

You sef! You no see the open chest? Abi make man no use im eye look good thing again?
Re: Kogi State Commissions 36,000MT/Y Rice Milling Plant by TrackerXL: 8:56am On Jul 07, 2022
But still a trillion times beta than Ikpeazu that was gifting your Igbo mothers for giving birth to more bastard n lunatics in Alaigbo yet you clown don't think he go power by mistake.
Awon oloriburuku dede !

[Quote author=Judolisco post=114494816]One of d governors that got power by mistake... [/quote]
Re: Kogi State Commissions 36,000MT/Y Rice Milling Plant by Judolisco(m): 9:03am On Jul 07, 2022
TrackerXL:
But still a trillion times beta than Ikpeazu that was gifting your Igbo mothers for giving birth to more bastard n lunatics in Alaigbo yet you clown don't think he go power by mistake.
Awon oloriburuku dede !

[Quote author=Judolisco post=114494816]One of d governors that got power by mistake...
ode I'm from kogi state... Wetin concern me with abia state... Governor that did not pay his deputy governor... When his deputy governor cried out he asked d state House of assembly to impeach him... Governor that's paying civil servants 2500 per month.... Don't be unfortunate dis morning Pls... All dis PR u are doing I'm very sure he is still owing you guys
Re: Kogi State Commissions 36,000MT/Y Rice Milling Plant by TrackerXL: 9:51am On Jul 07, 2022
If your father like let him be from the deepest part of hellfire who cares.
Judolisco:
ode I'm from kogi state... Wetin concern me with abia state... Governor that did not pay his deputy governor... When his deputy governor cried out he asked d state House of assembly to impeach him... Governor that's paying civil servants 2500 per month.... Don't be unfortunate dis morning Pls... All dis PR u are doing I'm very sure he is still owing you guys
Re: Kogi State Commissions 36,000MT/Y Rice Milling Plant by Judolisco(m): 9:55am On Jul 07, 2022
TrackerXL:
If your father like let him be from the deepest part of hellfire who cares.
u no care then why u quote me? I talk am now... U want to be unfortunate dis morning
Re: Kogi State Commissions 36,000MT/Y Rice Milling Plant by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 07, 2022
cp3o:

It's too late. Bello failed the people. These token commissioning of a sprinkling of projects can't resurrect those who have died from hunger, treatable diseases and deprivation caused by his refusal to pay salaries and pensions to civil servants. The state is an agrarian state, and the civil servants trickle down to the dependants... Wicked young man.

Same thing mumu hope of imo state is doing now..

Good roads with solid material..

But all na wash to scam pple against 2024 for him...

If him like make him bring Jesus down to imo state.. we will vote him out next election
Re: Kogi State Commissions 36,000MT/Y Rice Milling Plant by 2rutalk(m): 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
God Bless Kogi State and Nigeria.
Peace is all I pray for Nigeria to be great again.
Re: Kogi State Commissions 36,000MT/Y Rice Milling Plant by Tezcatlipoca(m): 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
He gave outgoing corp members 10k today for transportation back home.
Re: Kogi State Commissions 36,000MT/Y Rice Milling Plant by Mikeal09: 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2022
I am no fan of his, but on God, this man, as bad as he is, na the best to governor for Kogi.

Kogi state na legend for voting in bad governors.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shettima Weeps During Budget Presentation / PDP Denies Zoning 2023 Presidential Ticket / Wike Submits Presidential Form, PDP Promises Level Playing Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.