Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,132 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

Seun Osewa Laments Over The Freedom Of Speech Tweeps Enjoy On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa Laments Over The Freedom Of Speech Tweeps Enjoy On Twitter (655 Views)

I Wonder How Nigeria Survives – EFCC Boss Laments Over Huge Stolen Money / Lady Laments Over Silence Of Nigerians Despite Hardship, Hunger In The Country / 'I Put Square Pegs In Round Holes All The Time' - Seun Osewa Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa Laments Over The Freedom Of Speech Tweeps Enjoy On Twitter by APCNGN: 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
People are poorly behaved in this place. If they disagree with you instead of respectfully explaining why they think you're wrong they will go straight to sarcasm or mockery or accusing you of being a bigot. I have tried to be patient with everyone but I've reached my limit.

https://twitter.com/seunosewa/status/1544634786731401216?t=dA4p_zFMFHzM-s58ai4EVg&s=19

Re: Seun Osewa Laments Over The Freedom Of Speech Tweeps Enjoy On Twitter by IgbalodeRaymond: 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
Mr Osewa it's better to rule in hell than become slave in heaven.

come back to Nairaland
fix nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Laments Over The Freedom Of Speech Tweeps Enjoy On Twitter by VeryWickedMan: 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
All these drama maybe Seun is actually pregnant

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Laments Over The Freedom Of Speech Tweeps Enjoy On Twitter by Bluntguy: 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
So he still dey plan to dey ban us for Nairaland. He better follow Twitter step. And make no mode delete this my comment or try ban me o. Na freedom of speech I just display.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Laments Over The Freedom Of Speech Tweeps Enjoy On Twitter by immortalcrown(m): 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
The definition of "Life no balance". grin Landlord na tenant for another landlord house.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Laments Over The Freedom Of Speech Tweeps Enjoy On Twitter by ChiefSosa(m): 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lmao. He's just angry he's unable to control twitter like he does on Nairaland. People have been SAVAGELY trolling him on twitter, especially David Hundeyin. He can whine all he wants, but he CAN'T ban anybody on twitter. I feel for bro.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Laments Over The Freedom Of Speech Tweeps Enjoy On Twitter by budaatum: 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
I'm too funny. I'm too ban us too.

Re: Seun Osewa Laments Over The Freedom Of Speech Tweeps Enjoy On Twitter by obiekunie01: 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
All these drama maybe Seun is actually pregnant

am beginning to suspect that too. . . angry

Nairalanders don give the guy belle with their non-stop bigotry and tribalism that he can no longer control.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Laments Over The Freedom Of Speech Tweeps Enjoy On Twitter by MadamExcellency: 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
If you understand life and nature you will fight on the side of the downtrodden.

Tribalism kills, bigotry is infectious and Nairaland.com is a virus transmitting the diseases of hate, bigotry, and ethnic division in Nigeria.

Seun wasn't like this a decade ago but he is infected.

Look for a cure and not self-approval.

@Seun, you said twitter is toxic, what is Nairaland.com? I think poisonous, disastrous and deadly.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Laments Over The Freedom Of Speech Tweeps Enjoy On Twitter by helinues: 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
Come back to NL and fix the tribal rotten here before complaining about Twitter

You have been shortchanged with what is actually happen on the forum

Meanwhile, those are no longer regular Twitter user, some NL'S are ceasing the opportunity to attack Seun for being banned mostly as they are not cultured with words

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Laments Over The Freedom Of Speech Tweeps Enjoy On Twitter by Freedom34: 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
....and none of u can even reason dt seun is gaining attention on twitter for nairaland.

There's nothing like 'bad publicity'
Biznaze sense
cool
Re: Seun Osewa Laments Over The Freedom Of Speech Tweeps Enjoy On Twitter by helinues: 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
Freedom34:
....and none of u can even reason dt seun is gaining attention on twitter for nairalqnd.
Biznaze sense!
cool

Well he is already known outside NL, may be more popularity unplanned but not deliberate
Re: Seun Osewa Laments Over The Freedom Of Speech Tweeps Enjoy On Twitter by obi4eze(m): 10:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
He thinks Twitter is Nairaland. He is still lamenting the heavy blow David Hundeyin gave him the last time.
Re: Seun Osewa Laments Over The Freedom Of Speech Tweeps Enjoy On Twitter by Rekhina(f): 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
[b]
MadamExcellency:
If you understand life and nature you will fight on the side of the downtrodden.

Tribalism kills, bigotry is infectious and Nairaland.com is a virus transmitting the diseases of hate, bigotry, and ethnic division in Nigeria.

@Seun, you said twitter is toxic, what is Nairaland.com? I think poisonous, disastrous and deadly.
You all don't really know that the ripple effect of 2015 buhari election will linger till 2050,
At lot happened when buhari won

On my own side I dropped in blood In d grave of my sister killed by buhari's brothers,
In 2weeks time I buried another friend( an orphan ) who was used for ritual by APC Politician in Lagos , as an educated nassarawa girl I dropped in yet another blood in her grave my curse is " Anyone who has hand in APC whether voting or support will never know peace for 40yrs"
When I joke here Tinibu urchins including the owner of here don't know hate I have for them , they will suffer till 2200 ,dem be banza

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Laments Over The Freedom Of Speech Tweeps Enjoy On Twitter by Tinubuagbado: 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
As e dey hot
Re: Seun Osewa Laments Over The Freedom Of Speech Tweeps Enjoy On Twitter by kramer: 1:57am On Jul 07, 2022
obi4eze:
He thinks Twitter is Nairaland. He is still lamenting the heavy blow David Hundeyin gave him the last time.

Share the tweet pls before they hide this thread
Re: Seun Osewa Laments Over The Freedom Of Speech Tweeps Enjoy On Twitter by Kingspin(m): 2:14am On Jul 07, 2022
Leave the stage if you can not stand the crowd.
The wave started back in 2015.
Re: Seun Osewa Laments Over The Freedom Of Speech Tweeps Enjoy On Twitter by felong(m): 2:23am On Jul 07, 2022
MadamExcellency:

Tribalism brings traffic cos before you blink, the thread has hit the 4th page, traffic is good for Seun's business, so he turns a blind eye and allows tribalism grow on the forum, then smiles to the bank and collect his money.
Re: Seun Osewa Laments Over The Freedom Of Speech Tweeps Enjoy On Twitter by maybet081: 3:40am On Jul 07, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Seun Osewa is actually in the mold of Olusegun Obasanjo.

In spite of how Igbo people hate Obasanjo like he is the cause of their misfortunes in life, Obasanjo still manages them and uses them for his puppeteer duties whenever the need arises.

Same thing goes for Seun here, as much bile as Igbo people have spewed on Seun and his nairaland, he still allows them to use his platform freely as they want to.

Seun, na Man you be!!
igbos are always equal to any challenges just throw it up we square it out.
Re: Seun Osewa Laments Over The Freedom Of Speech Tweeps Enjoy On Twitter by techWriter3: 8:13am On Jul 07, 2022
The interpretation of "Life no imbalance"
Re: Seun Osewa Laments Over The Freedom Of Speech Tweeps Enjoy On Twitter by PlayerMeji: 8:52am On Jul 07, 2022
We are equally watching too.

maybet081:
igbos are always equal to any challenges just throw it up we square it out.
Re: Seun Osewa Laments Over The Freedom Of Speech Tweeps Enjoy On Twitter by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:54am On Jul 07, 2022
seun your opinions and freedom of speech matters but not when you go see white you now call am blaCK!
Alot of things are going wrong in the country and if you have a voice to speech out and condemn such pls dont shy away from it simply becos you are living or staying in your comfort zone!
Re: Seun Osewa Laments Over The Freedom Of Speech Tweeps Enjoy On Twitter by mrvitalis(m): 8:58am On Jul 07, 2022
Uncle is just looking for way to fake and excuse to declare support for tinubu ...him , Sega, and the rest only Reno got the mind

You can't claim to be woke and want better Nigeria and declare support for tinubu or atiku ....no body would ever take you serious again

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Gunmen Attack Labor Party Guber Candidate, Lasun Yusuf / Let's Take Tonight And Trend Peter Obi On Nairaland / I Can't Campaign For Tinubu, APC Has Done Too Much Damage - Dele To Remi Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.