Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video (64499 Views)

Our Target Was President Buhari: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kogi Bomb Blast / Abuja Attacks: ISWAP Claims Responsibility / BREAKING: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Attack, Releases Video Of Its Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video by JooEeL(m): 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
Dshocker:
Which stupid ISWAP... Those in power arranged their breakout because of 2023 election, they should ask the leader of cows in Nigeria exactly what and how it happened.

Another thinker here. Anyways. the govt itself is terrorist. So little differences.
Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video by Nova1982: 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
Tonitoniton:
They are every where in Abuja

They can easily infiltrate the people through the mosque and the imams and other foot soldiers will look the other way cos they are jihadist and must be protected .

Every Muslim is a jihadist but they will pretend that they like peace

A world without Islam = a world of peace and tranquillity

a world without Islam = a world without math, algebra, algorithms etc.....

I'm sure Russia and Ukraine are Islamic countries....that's why they're fighting.

olodo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video by Onyi90(m): 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video by Oti4truth: 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
Failed country with a swine as a president.

Anyone who campaigns or vote for APC again after what they turned this country into, death and plague will be their portions unto their tenth generations
So shall it be for you and your entire generation. Amen.
Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video by Tonitoniton(m): 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
Farid24224:

WW1 and WW2 was as a result of Islam abi?!! undecided

The crusaders war was because of Islam and many more wars.

Islam is synonymous with violence, war,rape,killing,destruction and all manner of crime. Na lie?

4 Likes

Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Anyone who campaigns or vote for APC again after what they turned this country into, death and plague will be their portions unto their tenth generations

Amen
Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video by BabaOfLagos: 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
Imagine the level of confidence these guy are operating on and the nation itself is on auto pilot...
Well that's more of their business, my business is what's exciting me on how nairalanders shared their profits on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/7169675/
https://www.nairaland.com/7169675/
Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video by Tonitoniton(m): 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nova1982:

I'm sure Russia and Ukraine are Islamic countries....that's why they're fighting.

olodo.

U muslims like hiding ur heads in shame that is why u will never agree to the truth.

Islam is terror,
A world with Islam is pain and anguish
A world without Islam is paradise

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video by Oti4truth: 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
muykem:
Truth can never be hidden forever. Islam is a curse to humanity. Yes, not all Muslims are terrorist but Islam is fertile ground for terrorist.
Omugo. Keep fooling yourself. Osinwin

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video by Thomasankara(m): 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video by Temi2468: 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
The video was released on a platform and uploaded by a traceable device

Unfortunately, nothing will be done about it because the bandits are the government and the government are the bandits!
Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video by godwon01(m): 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
Their days are numbered.
Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video by Oti4truth: 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Tonitoniton:

U muslims like hiding ur heads in shame that is why u will never agree to the truth.

Islam is terror,
A world with Islam is pain and anguish
A world without Islam is paradise
Hypocrite. Ukraine vs Russia. Are they Islamic nation? Christian and Hatred of other faiths are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video by Onojasteve(m): 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
This is the height of it.
Just when you think you've seen it all

We will Design a professional Company Logo for your Business or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Please Drop Us Your Company Name:
Odafeni you will be her scamming people of 2k for logo u will never deliver..your phone that is not going is the same fone you are using to post comments here..

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video by VeryWickedMan: 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
mema900:

Not when it was released with a fake twitter account using vpn that was bought with bitcoin.

Think b4 you speak!!!

Yahoo boy don drop quote. grin

Dumb bleeps always thinking they are actually smart. If you like use VPN or UPS, your device ID is stored on any platform you visit & can retrieved and tracked at will.

Nairaland included.

Mumu.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video by SHINJA: 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nova1982:

the world without Islam would be a world without algebra and mathematics......

shallow minded idiot.

Algebra kill Ur mama there..stupid terrorist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video by Onojasteve(m): 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
Odefani:
This is the height of it.
Just when you think you've seen it all

We will Design a professional Company Logo for your Business or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Please Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/RyytNGcYTB1o8bZi7

Get back to me
Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video by Andrix: 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
No be lie...

heendrix:
I look at folks campaigning for Atiku, Tinubu and Obi and I just laugh, especially OBIdient folks who are the most violent

y'all campaigning for these men should just get a life and come to the reality of the fact that these demons don't intent to release power especially now that the voice of "it's the South's turn" is becoming massive and is sweeping thr the nation. And there you have bandits freeing more foot soldiers, then to the incessant kidnappings and collection of ransom in multi millions and y'all campaigning feels all is gonna go well 2023??

Y'all should rather channel that energy into learning basic weapon handling and shooting skills so you don't looseguard and are caught unaware sad
Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video by Pearl002: 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ok

Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video by Ikiriye(m): 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
Tinubu brought curse to Nigeria and by wishful thinking he wants to bury Nigeria by 2023.the youth of this nation reject the devil and he will flee from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video by stmoriz(m): 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
And the press talk say na boko Haram. Fake news everywhere
Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video by Hotzone(m): 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
When IPOB broke owerri prison they denied but iswap claims theirs
Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video by Kennitrust(m): 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
How I wish that 80 percent of people can see what I’m seeing right now! Please my brothers and sisters, I wanna use this opportunity to tell you that, 2023 election you are not voting for Peter obi to win, but you are voting for him to win, just because of your own freedom and freedom of your new generation to come! Listen you are voting for your long life and your new generation to come! You are voting for your freedom of speech and your new generation to come! You are voting to safe the lives of the church and other religion in Nigeria, because Peter obi is not against any other religion in Nigeria! Peter obi believed in freedom of worshiping! It means that, he will love You as a Christian and Muslim! Listen you are voting for humanity, not against humanity! You are voting to bring back the value of your life and your new generation to come! Today me and you knows that, human beings lives is no longer valued in Nigeria, it hurt me so much seeing how my fellow human being are killing like animals oh my God, my heart can not explain how I’m feeling right now writing this message! Please my brothers and sisters, just vote for Peter obi and safe the innocent lives of Nigerian citizens. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video by Lanre0: 11:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
muykem:
Truth can never be hidden forever. Islam is a curse to humanity. Yes, not all Muslims are terrorist but Islam is fertile ground for terrorist.

You are just a fool for typing rubbish and painting the whole religion black just because of some few miscreants behaviour

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video by chris31(m): 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
muykem:
Respect other people's religion
They are terrorist in every religion

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

A resonating amen......
Tinubu's hungry urchins take note

Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video by BabaO2: 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

This is not APC thing, it is leadership issue here, bokoharam carted hundreds of girls,killed thousands of people during Jonathan/PDP era. you are only flying hatred kite that will never fly. None of us knows how the country security works. why the military, DSS, police etc failed to respond from Abuja, kaduna, jos within 15mins at most

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video by tonididdy(m): 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
grin
Scenes from a Disney movie
grin
Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video by blaquebelle: 11:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
Pessimistic much?
heendrix:
I look at folks campaigning for Atiku, Tinubu and Obi and I just laugh, especially OBIdient folks who are the most violent

y'all campaigning for these men should just get a life and come to the reality of the fact that these demons don't intent to release power especially now that the voice of "it's the South's turn" is becoming massive and is sweeping thr the nation. And there you have bandits freeing more foot soldiers, then to the incessant kidnappings and collection of ransom in multi millions and y'all campaigning feels all is gonna go well 2023??

Y'all should rather channel that energy into learning basic weapon handling and shooting skills so you don't looseguard and are caught unaware sad
Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video by alkasimoo1(m): 11:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
muykem:
Just like you are a curse to your family.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video by tonididdy(m): 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nova1982:

olodo.
Idiot there's a difference between war and terrorism

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mimi Adzape Shares Pants As Campaign Souvenirs (Photos) / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered / Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.