Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Names Of Town That Made Up Of Ekiti State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Town That Made Up Of Ekiti State (1557 Views)

INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election / Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Town That Made Up Of Ekiti State by phemy36(m): 6:22am On Nov 05, 2022
horchukoh:
I can't find Iworoko, Ekiti

Check very well
Re: Names Of Town That Made Up Of Ekiti State by temitope27(m): 7:22am On Nov 05, 2022
Praxis758:
The number of professors in Gbonyin Local government under Ode-Ekiti is more than the professors in the whole of North East.

I’m from neighboring Akoko.
do you even know akokos has most professors in ondo state
Re: Names Of Town That Made Up Of Ekiti State by temitope27(m): 7:24am On Nov 05, 2022
Sammy07:

Lol, cos they almost have common origin and using the meaning of Ekiti.

It goes well with the towns.
Same can't be applied for Osun
they don't av common origin, we all came differently from ile- Ife, we are called ekiti because we all reside in a place of high mountains, which is 'okiti' and later translate to ekiti, same goes to akokos
Re: Names Of Town That Made Up Of Ekiti State by Wxperience(m): 10:38am On Nov 05, 2022
Check no 111
Re: Names Of Town That Made Up Of Ekiti State by Praxis758: 11:24am On Nov 05, 2022
temitope27:
do you even know akokos has most professors in ondo state

Which part of Akoko are you from?
Re: Names Of Town That Made Up Of Ekiti State by sagitariusbaby(m): 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
Praxis758:
The number of professors in Gbonyin Local government under Ode-Ekiti is more than the professors in the whole of North East.

I’m from neighboring Akoko.
what has these so called professors invented or how have education benefit the larger society? Most professors in Nigeria have nothing to show for their extensive studies. They are the reason why our university system has completely deteriorated beyond repair.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Town That Made Up Of Ekiti State by topsam1(m): 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
I sight you ooo...
OJODEL10:
Omo iyin-ekiti ni mi ooo mo si m tun gbe ni iyin
Re: Names Of Town That Made Up Of Ekiti State by Praxis758: 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2022
sagitariusbaby:
what has these so called professors invented or how have education benefit the larger society? Most professors in Nigeria have nothing to show for their extensive studies. They are the reason why our university system has completely deteriorated beyond repair.

If you criticize education in the western region, then, the unrest, social divide and class gap in uneducated areas of the world/country are evident enough to convince you.
Re: Names Of Town That Made Up Of Ekiti State by temitope27(m): 4:51am On Nov 06, 2022
Praxis758:

Which part of Akoko are you from?
am not from akoko, but I know it

Am from akure
Re: Names Of Town That Made Up Of Ekiti State by Praxis758: 10:25am On Nov 06, 2022
temitope27:
am not from akoko, but I know it

Am from akure

Hmmmm

Akure Oloye mekun

Omo Amuda sile f’ogun enu ‘pani

Omo olomi meji to pe ikan ni ala
Re: Names Of Town That Made Up Of Ekiti State by temitope27(m): 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
Praxis758:

Hmmmm

Akure Oloye mekun

Omo Amuda sile f’ogun enu ‘pani

Omo olomi meji to pe ikan ni ala
wo sere o aba

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zulum Knows Tinubu Cannot Win 2023 Election: Rejects VP Position / Man Calls Peter Obi A Two-faced Person After Spotting Him With Masquerades / This Photo Of Saraki And Buhari Will Never Get Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.