Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Man Calls Peter Obi A Two-faced Person After Spotting Him With Masquerades - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Calls Peter Obi A Two-faced Person After Spotting Him With Masquerades (1569 Views)

Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" / Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) / Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Calls Peter Obi A Two-faced Person After Spotting Him With Masquerades by OtvNaija(f): 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
Man Calls Peter Obi A Two-Faced Person After Spotting Him With Masquerades & In Church

https://otvnaijanews.com.ng/man-calls-peter-obi-a-two-faced-person-after-spotting-him-with-masquerades-in-church/ via @Otvnaija

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Peter Obi A Two-faced Person After Spotting Him With Masquerades by PresidObi: 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
Why?

Are the masquerades not part of our customs and traditions?

Are we to ban them or disassociate ourselves from our brothers just because they are performing the customs of our ancestors?

Do you know the number of traditionalists that have voters card?

Most masquerades and their followers go to church and are known good people in our communities.

Most masquerade ceremonies are celebrated events which attract a lot of visitors and indigenous people returning from different parts of the world to witness culture and traditional carnivals.

We Christians dont discriminate against other religions, masquerades are not devils.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Calls Peter Obi A Two-faced Person After Spotting Him With Masquerades by fman(m): 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
OtvNaija:
Man Calls Peter Obi A Two-Faced Person After Spotting Him With Masquerades & In Church

https://otvnaijanews.com.ng/man-calls-peter-obi-a-two-faced-person-after-spotting-him-with-masquerades-in-church/ via @Otvnaija

so?

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Peter Obi A Two-faced Person After Spotting Him With Masquerades by BloomingDale(f): 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
Most Nigerians have no idea that Christianity is the highest level of witchcraft. I laugh when they point fingers at other religions. Las las them go chop breakfast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Peter Obi A Two-faced Person After Spotting Him With Masquerades by Unzerious: 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
Politics no get Religion.... Obi no remember Tour Churches, until Election come.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Peter Obi A Two-faced Person After Spotting Him With Masquerades by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
2face IdOBIa.
Re: Man Calls Peter Obi A Two-faced Person After Spotting Him With Masquerades by hopman98: 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
PresidObi:
Why?

Are we to ban them or disassociate ourselves from our brothers just because they are performing the customs of our ancestors?

Most masquerades and their followers go to church and are known good people in our communities.

Most masquerade ceremonies are celebrated events which attract a lot of visitors and indigenous people returning from different parts of the world to witness culture and traditional carnivals.

We Christians dont discriminate against other religions, masquerades are not devils.
shut up bro! U call 'em idolators, unbelievers, unrepentant souls etc. Just because it's Pandora, they're ur brothers. This una format of false pretense don cast. Just imagine it was BAT in that pic

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Peter Obi A Two-faced Person After Spotting Him With Masquerades by Applegirl22: 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
2papa Obituary a.k.a him tu lie

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Peter Obi A Two-faced Person After Spotting Him With Masquerades by princepeter566: 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
hopman98:
shut up bro! U call 'em idolators, unbelievers, unrepentant souls etc. Just because it's Pandora, they're ur brothers. This una format of false pretense don cast. Just imagine it was BAT in that pic

This is where Christianity comes in.
We don't hate, we love u even if u are not a Christian.
I know if it is your religion, u would have shouted blasphemy and burn him like u guys did to my sister in sokoto.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Calls Peter Obi A Two-faced Person After Spotting Him With Masquerades by bmdmix15: 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
Oyinbo see masquerade dem go dey happy dance
Africa man go dey yimu yimu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Peter Obi A Two-faced Person After Spotting Him With Masquerades by Muhammad234: 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
grin
Re: Man Calls Peter Obi A Two-faced Person After Spotting Him With Masquerades by oskopy: 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
Useless post ever!

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Peter Obi A Two-faced Person After Spotting Him With Masquerades by XerXers: 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
Catholic Church encourage culture and tradition.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Peter Obi A Two-faced Person After Spotting Him With Masquerades by Sunday2021: 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
PresidObi:
Why?

then you don't know the meaning of Christianity.
The bible says you cannot serve two gods
You cannot serve two masters
You cannot serve God and the devil.
Tribal sentiments will not allowyou to see the two faced hypocrite called Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Peter Obi A Two-faced Person After Spotting Him With Masquerades by IlovePMB: 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
One day dem go show us Peter Obi pant. Make una market una muslim muslim ticket to almajiri muslims. Leave Peter Obi and non muslims alone. I don't know when it became a crime to dance with masqurades.

My question to non muslims is that if Tinubu and his bokoharam vice president win, will fulani terrorists ask you if you are ifa worshiper or Christian before beheading you? Will they ask you if you are Yoruba Christian or Igbo Christian before they kill you. Will they ask you if you are Catholic or Deeper life member. Nigerian Christians wake up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Peter Obi A Two-faced Person After Spotting Him With Masquerades by Sunday2021: 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
Peter Obi have a very dangerous agenda against Nigeria. His mission is to devide this country.
Ian a Christian but I can never vote for peter obi.
We should ask ourselves why would ipob that hate Nigeria with passion now become lovers of Nigeria the moment Peter Obi decided to run for president.
A VOTE FOR PETER OBI IS A VOTE FOR IPOB TERRORISTS.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Peter Obi A Two-faced Person After Spotting Him With Masquerades by WonderManly(m): 1:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
So the person is now telling me or us that, the masquerades is not part of who is going to govern on abi?.. Make i no talk too much. Because, e be like sey...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Peter Obi A Two-faced Person After Spotting Him With Masquerades by conductor60000: 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
When did posing with cultural masquerade mean you're 2 face idibia? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Peter Obi A Two-faced Person After Spotting Him With Masquerades by Trailblazer2: 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
I think often times people conflate religion with tradition/culture. You can still participate in both, to a certain extent (I think).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Peter Obi A Two-faced Person After Spotting Him With Masquerades by Chiboy419: 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
[quote author=Sunday2021 post=115278790]then you don't know the meaning of Christianity.
The bible says you cannot serve two gods
You cannot serve two masters
You cannot serve God and the devil.
Tribal sentiments will not allowyou to see the two faced hypocrite called Peter Obi. [/quotep]

Student pls explain the meaning of serve

Standing with and iman to take pic does that make you a muslim

Olodo pls try to wise up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Peter Obi A Two-faced Person After Spotting Him With Masquerades by Salewa97: 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
I like Tinubu because I would like to see the type of transformation in Lagos in other parts of our nation. I believe he can employ the right personnel that would steer our nation to glory.

Vote Jagaban!

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Peter Obi A Two-faced Person After Spotting Him With Masquerades by ThrownBack: 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
hopman98:

You are very confused, masquerade has nothing to do with idolatry. We don't worship masquerade, we worship God.

Holding a traditional carnival has nothing to do with idolatry.
Re: Man Calls Peter Obi A Two-faced Person After Spotting Him With Masquerades by Dhury: 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
Do you know it today ibo go church in the morning go shrine in the evening

Re: Man Calls Peter Obi A Two-faced Person After Spotting Him With Masquerades by DeleTaller: 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
Salewa97:
I like Tinubu because I would like to see the type of transformation in Lagos in other parts of our nation. I believe he can employ the right personnel that would steer our nation to glory.

Vote Jagaban!

Welcome back Salewa ...

Asiwaju lo kan . Ohun lo le bawa tun to ni Nigeria.
Re: Man Calls Peter Obi A Two-faced Person After Spotting Him With Masquerades by Truthisunique2: 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
It's a dicey one
Re: Man Calls Peter Obi A Two-faced Person After Spotting Him With Masquerades by AntiBMC(m): 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
And this is news because? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Peter Obi A Two-faced Person After Spotting Him With Masquerades by Sunday2021: 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
[quote author=Chiboy419 post=115280195][/quote]this illiteracy of insulting people that you don't know seems to be an inherited traits from you guys.
You cannot insult me and expect me to vote for your candidate.
You guys will destroy Peter Obi candidacy before the election.
Re: Man Calls Peter Obi A Two-faced Person After Spotting Him With Masquerades by mycar: 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
hopman98:
Those you called masquerade are simply in a costume. The ones not acceptable are the ones that involve in rituals and fetish things, else, there is nothing bad in it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Peter Obi A Two-faced Person After Spotting Him With Masquerades by mycar: 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sunday2021:
this illiteracy of insulting people that you don't know seems to be an inherited traits from you guys.
You cannot insult me and expect me to vote for your candidate.
You guys will destroy Peter Obi candidacy before the election.

Even if nobody insults you, you will still not vote, the worst part is that you don't even know where your next meal will come from else, you won't be sounding this bitter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Peter Obi A Two-faced Person After Spotting Him With Masquerades by techWriter3: 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
politicians no going Religion
Re: Man Calls Peter Obi A Two-faced Person After Spotting Him With Masquerades by SIMONEKPA7: 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
smiley
Been associated with Masquerade is nothing close to been tuface.
Our culture is our heritage.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Banned Any MEGA Political Rally In South East / Breaking News!!! Winner Of 2023 Presidential Elections Leaked!!! / Peter Obi Lands In Remote Benue Village To Sympathise With Flood Victims (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.