Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

My Observations About Kuje Prison Jailbreak - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Observations About Kuje Prison Jailbreak (535 Views)

Warri Prison Jailbreak / Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) / My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Observations About Kuje Prison Jailbreak by AdiscoPele: 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
I was so sad and at the same time mad when I heard about the Kuje Prison jailbreak because it has become one too many in the space of 2years since the trend started during the EndSars protest.

I was so that because it simply shows there's no security for an average Nigerian in present day Nigeria. The security situation has become so bad that travelling from Lagos to Ibadan and arriving safely requires thanksgiving at the church or mosque for journey mercies.

I remember some years ago, we always embark on night journey because it saves time and it reduces journey lag(stress) because you sleep off once the cool breeze touches you 30mins or 45mins once the car or bus takes off but nowadays, even there fear of been attacked or kidnapped travelling during the day will make the journey so frustrating.

Now, back to the Kuje Prison jailbreak, I said I was mad when I saw the news yesterday night, but this morning watching Channels TV, towards the end of the programme, Sunrise daily, Maupe was talking about a clip showing protesters in Kaduna state protesting the 100days of the train victims in captivity and some crossed my mind. She said she asked some military chiefs about the situation of the captives and the service chief told her serious negotiations are ongoing.

Now my Observations. I think the jailbreak was a way for the government to give the terrorist their demands. Remember, when the train was attacked, the terrorist released a video that they don't want money but that President Buhari knows what they want. I also thought the President, due to his stance on non-negotiation with terrorist, decided to grant them their wish but make it seems like a jailbreak.

I hope most of you remember the Dapchi school kidnap or attack where students were kidnapped in their hostel(Leah Shuaibu and co), the government negotiated and the students were returned and it was said that during the returning of the students, the army was told to stand down and move back and not engage the terrorist. Hope you can add 1+1. What will you say about a secured Prison in the federal capital territory, where you have all heads of security and no reinforcement came to help until after 1hr after the terrorist left? Even if Mogadisu(Formerly Abacha) barracks, Gowons barracks or Gadu Nasko barracks is too far from Kuje where the Prison is situated, we have the Nnamdi Azikiwe Into Airport about 30mins from Kuje and also NSCDC hqts, Immigration Hqts in Sauka, about 15mins drive from the prison and no reinforcement were called from there. Also, we heard that the DSS gave intels that there will be a jailbreak on tuesday but no special security was put in place. All this shows why I think the government knows about the attack.

Therefore, I am waiting some days from today to hear that the train attack captives have been released and I will know if my Observations were right or wrong

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observations About Kuje Prison Jailbreak by immortalcrown(m): 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
Naija has a strong security mechanism that protects criminals. The criminals are in top leadership positions. Naija cannot survive. Naija will soon end.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observations About Kuje Prison Jailbreak by bigpicture001: 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
The theory is very very close to d truth ... I believe eveery bit of it
Re: My Observations About Kuje Prison Jailbreak by Viscuz: 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
You guys still don’t get the picture.

Jail break started in this second Regime, then accidental air strike started this year 2022 .

Some people don’t know we are in crisis yet already
Re: My Observations About Kuje Prison Jailbreak by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
Is Nigeria affairs being over-see by terrorist?
Re: My Observations About Kuje Prison Jailbreak by Nutor72: 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
After all these events, anyone who vote for APC will suffer for 600years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Observations About Kuje Prison Jailbreak by smile11s(m): 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
AdiscoPele:
I was so sad and at the same time mad when I heard about the Kuje Prison jailbreak because it has become one too many in the space of 2years since the trend started during the EndSars protest.

I was so that because it simply shows there's no security for an average Nigerian in present day Nigeria. The security situation has become so bad that travelling from Lagos to Ibadan and arriving safely requires thanksgiving at the church or mosque for journey mercies.

I remember some years ago, we always embark on night journey because it saves time and it reduces journey lag(stress) because you sleep off once the cool breeze touches you 30mins or 45mins once the car or bus takes off but nowadays, even there fear of been attacked or kidnapped travelling during the day will make the journey so frustrating.

Now, back to the Kuje Prison jailbreak, I said I was mad when I saw the news yesterday night, but this morning watching Channels TV, towards the end of the programme, Sunrise daily, Maupe was talking about a clip showing protesters in Kaduna state protesting the 100days of the train victims in captivity and some crossed my mind. She said she asked some military chiefs about the situation of the captives and the service chief told her serious negotiations are ongoing.

Now my Observations. I think the jailbreak was a way for the government to give the terrorist their demands. Remember, when the train was attacked, the terrorist released a video that they don't want money but that President Buhari knows what they want. I also thought the President, due to his stance on non-negotiation with terrorist, decided to grant them their wish but make it seems like a jailbreak.

I hope most of you remember the Dapchi school kidnap or attack where students were kidnapped in their hostel(Leah Shuaibu and co), the government negotiated and the students were returned and it was said that during the returning of the students, the army was told to stand down and move back and not engage the terrorist. Hope you can add 1+1. What will you say about a secured Prison in the federal capital territory, where you have all heads of security and no reinforcement came to help until after 1hr after the terrorist left? Even if Mogadisu(Formerly Abacha) barracks, Gowons barracks or Gadu Nasko barracks is too far from Kuje where the Prison is situated, we have the Nnamdi Azikiwe Into Airport about 30mins from Kuje and also NSCDC hqts, Immigration Hqts in Sauka, about 15mins drive from the prison and no reinforcement were called from there. Also, we heard that the DSS gave intels that there will be a jailbreak on tuesday but no special security was put in place. All this shows why I think the government knows about the attack.

Therefore, I am waiting some days from today to hear that the train attack captives have been released and I will know if my Observations were right or wrong

I agree

https://gist.am/question/my-sincere-observations-about-kuje-prison-jailbreak
Re: My Observations About Kuje Prison Jailbreak by Snitch24(m): 12:32am On Jul 07, 2022
Three's no single lie here
It's a Total waste of hope
To think naija will be a better place it could only get worse

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is A Youth At 62 - Supporters / Why Tinubu Should Avoid A Muslim Muslim Ticket / So This Yoruba Thing Is Not A Joke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.