Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Peter Obi Is A Youth At 62 - Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is A Youth At 62 - Supporters (539 Views)

Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor / Buhari Reads Script After Being Ask About The Youth At The Ongoing UNGA / How A Youth Corper 'Spelt Nigeria'. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is A Youth At 62 - Supporters by Eniitankorede: 10:19am On Jul 09, 2022
According to his supporters, Peter Obi is regarded as a youth. A youth is someone who is 62 years old in the case of Peter Obi. How dumb does that sound? At that age, many of them will be having high blood pressure, diabetes, prostate enlargement, cancers, etc. But many of them will be hiding away their health problems. And the dumb youth will say he is a youth with no health issues.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Youth At 62 - Supporters by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:21am On Jul 09, 2022
Eniitankorede:
According to his supporters, Peter Obi is regarded as a youth. A youth is someone who is 62 years old in the case of Peter Obi. How dumb does that sound? At that age, many of them will be having high blood pressure, diabetes, prostate enlargement, cancers, etc. But many of them will be hiding away their health problems. And the dumb youth will say he is a youth with no health issues.
Peter Obi is 60,where did you see 62? Are you okay?
Re: Peter Obi Is A Youth At 62 - Supporters by Eniitankorede: 10:21am On Jul 09, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:

And what’s the difference in that? My statements still stand. Lol.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Youth At 62 - Supporters by Baawaa(m): 10:22am On Jul 09, 2022
Lazy youths and obituary
Re: Peter Obi Is A Youth At 62 - Supporters by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:24am On Jul 09, 2022
Eniitankorede:

And what’s the difference in that? My statements still stand. Lol.
When are you starting with an obvious lie, nobody will take you serious

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Youth At 62 - Supporters by SlurUsername1: 10:25am On Jul 09, 2022
All Peter obi supporters deserve to be sentenced to death by hanging for their double standards
Re: Peter Obi Is A Youth At 62 - Supporters by BigSarah(f): 10:26am On Jul 09, 2022
He is termed the choice of the youths not that he is a youth.

The youths have resolved the personalities that is Atiku and Tinubu, have both had thier place and time, yet the country had no headway.

Hence the alternative in Obidatti
Re: Peter Obi Is A Youth At 62 - Supporters by darelar(m): 10:57am On Jul 09, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:

What's the difference? I thought the plan is to support youths and that should be around 40. To be sincere with our self, no youth can rule Nigeria and succeed. Nigeria is too complicated to be ruled by youths and it will still be worsts than the elite. Imagine the impression everyone has about supper Corp Abba Kiary.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Youth At 62 - Supporters by DiscoverID: 11:03am On Jul 09, 2022
BigSarah:
He is termed the choice of the youths not that he is a youth.

The youths have resolved the personalities that is Atiku and Tinubu, have both had thier place and time, yet the country had no headway.

Hence the alternative in Obidatti

Biko, which youths decided on this? You mean the choice of ipob online bandits? Who else noticed the metamorphosis of ipob miscreants into labour party?
Re: Peter Obi Is A Youth At 62 - Supporters by Obidient4life3: 11:07am On Jul 09, 2022
If at 40plus I am still a child to my mother.
When compared to Atiku and Tinubu he is a youth.
There is a 57 years old footballer in this world today. So a person is youthful thus involving in such energetic sports.
Tinubu or Atiku are past their prime.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Youth At 62 - Supporters by BigSarah(f): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2022
DiscoverID:

Biko, which youths decided on this? You mean the choice of ipob online bandits? Who else noticed the metamorphosis of ipob miscreants into labour party?

I remember when endsars dominated social media, it was termed soro-soke, to show it was lead by the SW..

But now that Peter Obi and labour party is dominating social media, you want us to believe that it's IPOB.

Please be objective, you've every right to support your preferred candidate, just do so objectively.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Youth At 62 - Supporters by DiscoverID: 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2022
BigSarah:

I remember when endsars dominated social media, it was termed soro-soke, to show it was lead by the SW..

But now that Peter Obi and labour party is dominating social media, you want us to believe that it's IPOB.

Please be objective, you've every right to support your preferred candidate, just do so objectively.

If me being objective is to cower when marauding vermins attack me on cyberspace then count me out.

And please don't even bring in endsars lies, that was a failed attempt to destroy my region and my home. We all listened to when Nnamdi kanu was busy directing via radio biafra how to destroy lagos and mentioning the names of yoruba leaders to be killed whle at same time Phyno and flavour were cautioned not to even think of protesting in enugu. DJ witch, the ugly ibo lady was equally on script.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Youth At 62 - Supporters by BigSarah(f): 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
DiscoverID:

If me being objective is to cower when marauding vermins attack me on cyberspace then count me out.

And please don't even bring in endsars lies, that was a failed attempt to destroy my region and my home. We all listened to when Nnamdi kanu was busy directing via radio biafra how to destroy lagos and mentioning the names of yoruba leaders to be killed whle at same time Phyno and flavour were cautioned not to even think of protesting in enugu. DJ witch, the ugly ibo lady was equally on script.

So Endsars was an IPOB project , same is Peter Obi undecided.

Then you shouldn't be bother smiley, IPOB has an history of failure wink.

Cheers mate.

(1) (Reply)

So This Yoruba Thing Is Not A Joke? / My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me - Funke Akindele / Osun Decides: Adeleke, Oyetola In Tight Race As Results Trickle In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.