Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,101 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) (1823 Views)

Man Kicked Out Of Anglican Church In Warri For 'Not Paying Tithe, Dressing Well' / Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death / Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Jehovah witnesses believe in the same god as Christians cos y'all are Christians and here I am debunking your statement where you said "we all need a supreme being to cohabit peacefully"..
You really love jokes my friend.
From our discussion so far do you see anything senseless in what i've been telling you? Well if everyone is to pay the tithe Jesus is demanding we will solve all the crime in the whole world! Imagine if politicians paying money as tithes have to come to your door for preaching God's word do you think they will still be there embezzling the money meant for all the people? Do you think prejudice will still continue in our society?
Well that's what TRUE faith in God could mean for you! smiley

Religion unlike science is an extra-empirical pursuit that does not lend itself well to fact-checking...Even the most basic claims such as the existence of God are simply matters of faith... undecided

Science is for everyone! I believe in science and that doesn't stop me from believing in God because science can only solve problems having to do with what we need as in improvement in technology but as for human relations and cohabitation we need GOD!

That's why after all the questions you think you can ask regarding the topic of discussion has been answered intelligently you have to fall back to the default mode: ATHEISM!

Know today that it's false religions that you can see the flaws because it's built on falsehood but as for true FAITH the only thing you can think of is you want to see the person who has equipped this commentator with such intelligence?
Please try to find fault with what i've been telling you since leave the matter of the God who taught me because you can never use science to solve any problem having to do with cohabitation rather you'll compound it after building destructive weapons but with God's word i will show you how people from different races throughout the earth have solved their racial disparities throughout the earth when you are still having serious issues with your fellowman! smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You really love jokes my friend.
From our discussion so far do you see anything senseless in what i've been telling you? Well if everyone is to pay the tithe Jesus is demanding we will solve all the crime in the whole world! Imagine if politicians paying money as tithes have to come to your door for preaching God's word do you think they will still be there embezzling the money meant for all the people? Do you think prejudice will still continue in our society?
Well that's what TRUE faith in God could mean for you! smiley

Science is for everyone! I believe in science and that doesn't stop me from believing in God because science can only solve problems having to do with what we need as in improvement in technology but as for human relations and cohabitation we need GOD!

That's why after all the questions you think you can ask regarding the topic of discussion has been answered intelligently you have to fall back to the default mode: ATHEISM!

Know today that it's false religions that you can see the flaws because it's built on falsehood but as for true FAITH the only thing you can think of is you want to see the person who has equipped this commentator with such intelligence?
Please try to find fault with what i've been telling you since leave the matter of the God who taught me because you can never use science to solve any problem having to do with cohabitation rather you'll compound it after building destructive weapons but with God's word i will show you how people from different races throughout the earth have solved their racial disparities throughout the earth when you are still having serious issues with your fellowman! smiley
This doesn't in any way dispute my statement that man don't need a supreme being to cohabit peacefully.. undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This doesn't in any way dispute my statement that man don't need a supreme being to cohabit peacefully.. undecided

I said i'm presenting the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses a group that has won the hearts of millions throughout the earth from all races and erased politics, racism and use of weapons from their hearts to be replaced with the love of neighbours. So unlike all other people who need weapons to settle their differences JWs only rely on God's word (Bible) you want to hide under false religions thinking that equates pure worship since they're claiming worshipers of God and i told you that they're all false if they failed to make peace WORK OUT in their gathering.
China never had the peace we're talking about here if they still use weapons to intimidate one another.
To illustrate imagine your child growing up seeing that people aren't doing something in your neighbourhood not because they hate such thing but due to the fear of being punished do you call that PEACE?
NO!
Peace is when everyone feels the need to relate with his/her neighbour based on the tenets or standard set up by the most intelligent person ~ SUPREME BEING ~ GOD! smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I said i'm presenting the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses a group that has won the hearts of millions throughout the earth from all races and erased politics, racism and use of weapons from their hearts to be replaced with the love of neighbours. So unlike all other people who need weapons to settle their differences JWs only rely on God's word (Bible) you want to hide under false religions thinking that equates pure worship since they're claiming worshipers of God and i told you that they're all false if they failed to make peace WORK OUT in their gathering.
China never had the peace we're talking about here if they still use weapons to intimidate one another.
To illustrate imagine your child growing up seeing that people aren't doing something in your neighbourhood not because they hate such thing but due to the fear of being punished do you call that PEACE?
NO!
Peace is when everyone feels the need to relate with his/her neighbour based on the tenets or standard set up by the most intelligent person ~ SUPREME BEING ~ GOD! smiley
But you folks are under the Christian body and Christians.. undecided
You can't segregate yourself and call yourself the true one cos everyone can easily do that..

There have been cases of jws turning back on their faith tho they were strong members.. people have been and will continue to live in peace without following the laws of an imaginary god tho..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

But you folks are under the Christian body and Christians.. undecided
You can't segregate yourself and call yourself the true one cos everyone can easily do that..

This is why i laugh when you "ATHEISTS" think you're intelligent! grin

You have the book that tells you what Jesus the man known as CHRIST taught, imagine what an Hindu name Mahatma Gandhi said
"i love Christ but i detests Christians because you're in no way like your Christ"

How can this intelligent man say this?
Because he carefully studied what Jesus taught in the Bible then try to compare to what is applicable among those claiming Christians he couldn't just figure out any similarity.
But if Mahatma Gandhi has lived to see JWs today nobody can tell him that those not practicing what Jesus taught are Christians when he can see JWs doing exactly what Jesus commanded!
So you're only deceiving yourself my friend your love for atheism may blur your senses from grasping the clear different between true believers and liars but you can't impose that on everyone. I was a Muslim before i see the clear difference between JWs and all these liars claiming Christians! Matthew 5:13-16

FERNANDEZISBACK:

There have been cases of jws turning back on their faith tho they were strong members.. people have been and will continue to live in peace without following the laws of an imaginary god tho..
They chose to but go and find out what they've become in the society where they live.
Only JWs taught people to abstain from racism and politics which leads people into justifying the killing of their neighbours.
No former JW will tell you that politics is evil because that's the one and only difference between us and all other religions, so once a person turn his back on JWs he embraces politics and there's no way you can be a political without killing or approving the killing of your neighbour!

There are many Exjws on this forum try going through their profile and see what interests them after abandoning the organization it's nothing other than POLITICS! smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by Kobojunkie: 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

1. Jehovah witnesses believe in the same god as Christians cos y'all are Christians and here I am debunking your statement where you said "we all need a supreme being to cohabit peacefully"..
Not trying to hold brief for anyone but.....
1. Jesus Christ, the God over Christians said instead said He did not come to bring peace but a sword - Micha 7 vs 6 and Matthew 10 vs 34 - 38. So are you certain it is the same God you are referring to,? undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This is why i laugh when you "ATHEISTS" think you're intelligent! grin

You have the book that tells you what Jesus the man known as CHRIST taught, imagine what an Hindu name Mahatma Gandhi said
"i love Christ but i detests Christians because you're in no way like your Christ"

How can this intelligent man say this?
Because he carefully studied what Jesus taught in the Bible then try to compare to what is applicable among those claiming Christians he couldn't just figure out any similarity.
But if Mahatma Gandhi has lived to see JWs today nobody can tell him that those not practicing what Jesus taught are Christians when he can see JWs doing exactly what Jesus commanded!
So you're only deceiving yourself my friend your love for atheism may blur your senses from grasping the clear different between true believers and liars but you can't impose that on everyone. I was a Muslim before i see the clear difference between JWs and all these liars claiming Christians! Matthew 5:13-16

They chose to but go and find out what they've become in the society where they live.
Only JWs taught people to abstain from racism and politics which leads people into justifying the killing of their neighbours.
No former JW will tell you that politics is evil because that's the one and only difference between us and all other religions, so once a person turn his back on JWs he embraces politics and there's no way you can be a political without killing or approving the killing of your neighbour!

There are many Exjws on this forum try going through their profile and see what interests them after abandoning the organization it's nothing other than POLITICS! smiley
The fact that you condemn and single out ya organization as the only one who goes by the so called scripture is laughable..like you ain't Christians who serve the same god... undecided

You folks share the same delusions that all religions (and factions of religions) share... You claim to be right and everyone else is wrong...
Your supreme being is god and he's served by Christians..now with his presence and law you folks don't and can't cohabit peacefully..due to division and misunderstanding..all from a fairy tale book? undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Not trying to hold brief for anyone but.....
1. Jesus Christ, the God over Christians said instead said He did not come to bring peace but a sword - Micha 7 vs 6 and Matthew 10 vs 34 - 38. So are you certain it is the same God you are referring to,? undecided
All I am saying is we don't need a supreme being to cohabit peacefully Kobo.. grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by Kobojunkie: 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

All I am saying is we don't need a supreme being to cohabit peacefully Kobo.. grin
Peace is an illusion as far as mankind is concerned. And God never offered mankind peace as an option to begin with. undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Peace is an illusion as far as mankind is concerned. And God never offered mankind peace as an option to begin with. undecided
He simply doesn't exist... undecided grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

The fact that you condemn and single out ya organization as the only one who goes by the so called scripture is laughable..like you ain't Christians who serve the same god... undecided

You folks share the same delusions that all religions (and factions of religions) share... You claim to be right and everyone else is wrong...
Your supreme being is god and he's served by Christians..now with his presence and law you folks don't and can't cohabit peacefully..due to division and misunderstanding..all from a fairy tale book? undecided

Since you don't want to see the difference then it's better you and i leave the case the way it ended with tithing.
It's OK to live and let live as long as i'm not a cause for bitter tears in your life and you're not to mine.
You can't convince me not to believe in my God and it seems i can't change your outlook towards falsehood so thanks for sharing your time with me! smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Since you don't want to see the difference then it's better you and i leave the case the way it ended with tithing.
It's OK to live and let live as long as i'm not a cause for bitter tears in your life and you're not to mine.
You can't convince me not to believe in my God and it seems i can't change your outlook towards falsehood so thanks for sharing your time with me! smiley
Ya welcome.. kiss wink
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:43am On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ya welcome.. kiss wink
Your brains will work with Politics and perhaps Romance but with scriptural topics you can't grasp a single thing because you will continue to argue with everyone since you don't want to see reasons with the idea of a SUPREME BEING.
What makes most atheists like you really funny is the fact that you want to convince yourself that you're better off than all so called "believers" since you feel you're free but it's a lie as long as there is no agreement on the idea of someone who is supreme mankind can't have peace generally but the true God promised us that a sign will be there for all honest hearted and sincere individuals who truly appreciate facts (not atheists deceiving themselves) and what is the sign?

During the toughest time in the history of mankind when all humans are worried over electing best rulers (often voting in and voting out humans in politics) God will send His Holy Spirit to assemble millions from different races throughout the world {Isaiah 2:2} and they will use what is found in the scriptures to teach themselves after agreeing on the identity of the SUPREME BEING {Isaiah 2:3} the result everyone will see globally {Matthew 5:13-16} is this group will discipline themselves using God's word, settle all racial disparities in their gathering, they will agree never to use weapons for intimidating anyone whether you agree with their own rules or not rather they will divert their resources into production of food and information materials, they will no longer quarrel over who and who should rule over them neither will they learn how to kill their fellowman again! Isaiah 2:4

Of course no human no matter how intelligent you're can accurately predict such a thing yet this is what Isaiah penned down some 3,000 years ago!
Today it's happening right before our eyes a religious group known as JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES (emerged out of thousands other religions) is gathering people from different races throughout the world and they're doing exactly what Isaiah foresaw just the way he predicted it. One thing that really surprised me is that this same prophecy was repeated by another prophet named "Micah" {Micah 4:1-3} Jehovah's Witnesses are doing exactly what these two prophets predicted today.
So if you're now trying to misconstrue the fact that there is a group practicing what Jesus taught simply because you just want to feel free it's OK but nobody can deny the fact that such accurate prediction is from a SUPREME BEING whose words must prove to be true just as He promised to fulfill it! Isaiah 55:8-11

Never mind those Bible verses because you're not interested in the ultimate truth but it will help those searching for it! John 8:32

Thanks for your time! smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:51am On Jul 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Your brains will work with Politics and perhaps Romance but with scriptural topics you can't grasp a single thing because you will continue to argue with everyone since you don't want to see reasons with the idea of a SUPREME BEING.
What makes most atheists like you really funny is the fact that you want to convince yourself that you're better off than all so called "believers" since you feel you're free but it's a lie as long as there is no agreement on the idea of someone who is supreme mankind can't have peace generally but the true God promised us that a sign will be there for all honest hearted and sincere individuals who truly appreciate facts (not atheists deceiving themselves) and what is the sign?

During the toughest time in the history of mankind when all humans are worried over electing best rulers (often voting in and voting out humans in politics) God will send His Holy Spirit to assemble millions from different races throughout the world {Isaiah 2:2} and they will use what is found in the scriptures to teach themselves after agreeing on the identity of the SUPREME BEING {Isaiah 2:3} the result everyone will see globally {Matthew 5:13-16} is this group will discipline themselves using God's word, settle all racial disparities in their gathering, they will agree never to use weapons for intimidating anyone whether you agree with their own rules or not rather they will divert their resources into production of food and information materials, they will no longer quarrel over who and who should rule over them neither will they learn how to kill their fellowman again! Isaiah 2:4

Of course no human no matter how intelligent you're can accurately predict such a thing yet this is what Isaiah penned down some 3,000 years ago!
Today it's happening right before our eyes a religious group known as JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES (emerged out of thousands other religions) is gathering people from different races throughout the world and they're doing exactly what Isaiah foresaw just the way he predicted it. One thing that really surprised me is that this same prophecy was repeated by another prophet named "Micah" {Micah 4:1-3} Jehovah's Witnesses are doing exactly what these two prophets predicted today.
So if you're now trying to misconstrue the fact that there is a group practicing what Jesus taught simply because you just want to feel free it's OK but nobody can deny the fact that such accurate prediction is from a SUPREME BEING whose words must prove to be true just as He promised to fulfill it! Isaiah 55:8-11

Never mind those Bible verses because you're not interested in the ultimate truth but it will help those searching for it! John 8:32

Thanks for your time! smiley
There is no point in believing in a god...gods do not really exist...They are all imaginary....Believing in them provides the believer with the effects of a placebo... undecided

Coming to your bible book prophecy..suppose I prophesy “It is going to rain”...If it does rain that does not mean I have supernatural power...To be more remarkable my prediction needs to be specific like it will start to rain at exactly a particular time on a particular day.. undecided
Most so called prophecies are vague and ambiguous.... undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:59am On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

There is no point in believing in a god...gods do not really exist...They are all imaginary....Believing in them provides the believer with the effects of a placebo... undecided

Coming to your bible book prophecy..suppose I prophesy “It is going to rain”...If it does rain that does not mean I have supernatural power...To be more remarkable my prediction needs to be specific like it will start to rain at exactly a particular time on a particular day.. undecided
Most so called prophecies are vague and ambiguous.... undecided

You love deceiving yourself walahi talahi! grin

A prophecy that perfectly predicted what we humans despite how unpredictable we are yet the prophecy accurately describes everything in details and it's happening just so.
Please there's no excuse for you my friend just say you choose not to believe in God as for rain it's nothing compared to someone telling you what humans in future times will come do as if some supernatural forces is picking them from different nations.
Do you know that people in different locations on this planet differs in reasoning and policies? Yet that book perfectly predicted that something will pick individuals throughout the earth and make them think alike over politics, racism and military services.
Ọmọ you no get excuse that's an indisputable evidence of a supernatural force Sir! Romans 1:20 smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:07am On Jul 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You love deceiving yourself walahi talahi!

A prophecy that perfectly predicted what we humans despite how unpredictable we are yet the prophecy accurately describes everything in details and it's happening just so.
Please there's no excuse for you my friend just say you choose not to believe in God as for rain it's nothing compared to someone telling you what humans in future times will come do as if some supernatural forces is picking them from different nations.
Do you know that people in different locations on this planet differs in reasoning and policies? Yet that book perfectly predicted that something will pick individuals throughout the earth and make them think alike over politics, racism and military services.
Ọmọ you no get excuse that's an indisputable evidence of a supernatural force Sir! Romans 1:20 smiley
Accurately predict what? undecided
Show me one unambiguous prophecy that clearly and indisputably applies at only one point in history...

From my knowledge of some prophecies in the Bible they are mostly prophecies about the end times..and throughout history people have used those prophecies and claimed that they were clearly a prophecy about ‘now’..hence the multitude of prophecies and claims for the End of Days throughout history..

I am not aware of a single prophecy that can be shown to be relevant or accurate they are all deeply ambiguous which could have a multitude of meanings depending how you interpret those verses... undecided

None if your so called prophecy makes sense or true..because they are not really prophecies...
If a claim is open ended...not a prophecy..
If a claim lacks specifics..not a prophecy...
If a claim can be interpreted many ways..not a prophecy...
If people are actively working towards it..not a prophecy...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:19am On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Accurately predict what? undecided
Show me one unambiguous prophecy that clearly and indisputably applies at only one point in history...

From my knowledge of some prophecies in the Bible they are mostly prophecies about the end times..and throughout history people have used those prophecies and claimed that they were clearly a prophecy about ‘now’..hence the multitude of prophecies and claims for the End of Days throughout history..

I am not aware of a single prophecy that can be shown to be relevant or accurate they are all deeply ambiguous which could have a multitude of meanings depending how you interpret those verses... undecided

None if your so called prophecy makes sense or true..because they are not really prophecies...
If a claim is open ended...not a prophecy..
If a claim lacks specifics..not a prophecy...
If a claim can be interpreted many ways..not a prophecy...
If people are actively working towards it..not a prophecy...

That's why i told you that SCIENCE has its place and GOD has His own place!

Why are you scared of reading it for yourself?

Oh let me guess it will instill fear of the supreme being in your heart shey? smiley

Ọmọ that wasn't just a coincidence it's the evidence that God is working towards the end of BADNESS on this planet. Jehovah's Witnesses are people like you and i, they're not programmed robots, you can check by observing their lifestyles in your neighbourhood. They enjoy everything you can think of in life: assorted foods, drinks, music, movies, games, romance, sex and what have you. In few oversea countries members have been accused of infidelity and even pedophilia and some have been found guilty. All these are evidence of the fact that they're not aliens from outer space yet they have come from different races throughout the world to fulfill that prophecy under an organization globally known for preaching and teaching campaign about a government to be headed by God Himself.
Ọmọ no excuse for you Sir! wink

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:29am On Jul 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's why i told you that SCIENCE has its place and GOD has His own place!

Why are you scared of reading it for yourself?

Oh let me guess it will instill fear of the supreme being in your heart shey? smiley

Ọmọ that wasn't just a coincidence it's the evidence that God is working towards the end of BADNESS on this planet. Jehovah's Witnesses are people like you and i, they're not programmed robots, you can check by observing their lifestyles in your neighbourhood. They enjoy everything you can think of in life: assorted foods, drinks, music, movies, games, romance, sex and what have you. In few oversea countries members have been accused of infidelity and even pedophilia and some have been found guilty. All these are evidence of the fact that they're not aliens from outer space yet they have come from different races throughout the world to fulfill that prophecy under an organization globally known for preaching and teaching campaign about a government to be headed by God Himself.
Ọmọ no excuse for you Sir! wink
You think I will be having this conversation with ya if I haven't read the Bible book? cheesy
All I'm saying the so called prophecy ain't straight as I stated above.. undecided

A book claiming that it's the word of God is not evidence that it is...This is true for all religious texts...Just because the text says it's the word of God it doesn't mean it is and it's not proof...
There are also a lot of errors in the bible...scientific and historical... undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:46am On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You think I will be having this conversation with ya if I haven't read the Bible book? cheesy
All I'm saying the so called prophecy ain't straight as I stated above.. undecided

A book claiming that it's the word of God is not evidence that it is...This is true for all religious texts...Just because the text says it's the word of God it doesn't mean it is and it's not proof...
There are also a lot of errors in the bible...scientific and historical... undecided

I'm not talking about the Bible's claims my guy what i'm saying is that such a prediction is just impossible if not from the SUPREME BEING whose words can't go unfulfilled. Isaiah 55:8-11
Of course predictions can be found in books about one thing or the other but does such predictions have anything to do with what we need globally?

Come on that prophecy is accurately talking about what we need today!
Throughout the world people are fighting and killing one another for just one reason: who sets the standard for RIGHT and WRONG? Revelations 6:3-4

God's word (Bible) told us that that's the Genesis of the world's problem! Genesis 2:17; 3:1-5

And now the same book accurately prophesied that obedient people from different races throughout the world will subject themselves willingly under one umbrella and everything they will do was penned down just as it's happening today! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3 smiley

Ọmọ you fit argue this o but no scientist can deny this fact that this is the handiwork of the SUPERNATURAL as in GOD! Romans 1:20 smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:59am On Jul 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I'm not talking about the Bible's claims my guy what i'm saying is that such a prediction is just impossible if not from the SUPREME BEING whose words can't go unfulfilled. Isaiah 55:8-11
Of course predictions can be found in books about one thing or the other but does such predictions have anything to do with what we need globally?

Come on that prophecy is accurately talking about what we need today!
Throughout the world people are fighting and killing one another for just one reason: who sets the standard for RIGHT and WRONG?

God's word (Bible) told us that that's the Genesis of the world's problem! Genesis 2:17; 3:1-5

And now the same book accurately prophesied that obedient people from different races throughout the world will subject themselves willingly under one umbrella and everything they will do was penned down just as it's happening today! smiley

Ọmọ you fit argue this o but no scientist can deny this fact that this is the handiwork of the SUPERNATURAL as in GOD! smiley
The prophecies with the highest success rate are those not known to have been prophecies until someone links them to past events that purportedly fulfil them...Otherwise the success rate of biblical prophecies has been dismal... undecided

What particular prediction came true?
Make sure you choose a prediction that was very specific about the event.. the date and the place...
Also note whether the prediction was especially useful in helping to bring about the desired outcome...

If none of these conditions apply then you have random predictions that somehow matched random future events and you end up suffering from confirmation bias... undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:19am On Jul 08, 2022
When God destroyed all those living in Noah's days except the family of eight, one could wonder why such killing?

Well the Bible told us there was trouble on the planet as some giants are bullying everyone around and many were trying to fight back so violence is everywhere! Genesis 6:1-6

Surely people living back then must have been thinking about what God will do to end such nonsense but who knew God's plan?
Noah began constructing a gigantic house all made of wood when all others were building houses with stones in order to prevent the giants from entering their homes, they were marrying and having children as normal but they took no note of what God was doing with Noah. The ark was completed, Noah began picking animals into the ark, both carnivores and herbivores alike and there was peace among those animals entering Noah's ark!
Even birds of the air were flying into the ark in pairs! Genesis 6:20

All these nah tales by moonlight or fairy tales jàre, who wan believe all these crap?
But then a first century Jewish carpenter who later became a preacher and teacher named Jesus of Nazareth later confirmed that Noah's story was real! undecided

Not only that Jesus still further declared that something of that nature will reoccur and people globally will fail to notice it {Luke 17:26-28} and just as Jesus prophesied one group out of thousands of religious groups claimed that Jesus returned to this planet in the early twentieth century only for him to start working with their group like a mighty spirit King. Then just as Jesus Christ predicted this group is going throughout the world gathering people from different races: people of races like terrorists have become like sheep, people from most racist nations have humbly accepted this invitation, professionals like soldiers have abandoned their killings and humbly accepted this invitation just like those wolves, lions and tigers did back in Noah's day entering the ark with sheep and goats, and they're all feeding on straws as one group of wise men known as Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses are feeding them with God's word {Matthew 24:45} and accurately as Isaiah and Micah prophesied everything just fall in place! embarassed

Ọmọ if anyone still doubt the existence of God walahi talahi such a person truly chose what God said will happen to disobedient ones! smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:29am On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

The prophecies with the highest success rate are those not known to have been prophecies until someone links them to past events that purportedly fulfil them...Otherwise the success rate of biblical prophecies has been dismal... undecided

What particular prediction came true?
Make sure you choose a prediction that was very specific about the event.. the date and the place...
Also note whether the prediction was especially useful in helping to bring about the desired outcome...

If none of these conditions apply then you have random predictions that somehow matched random future events and you end up suffering from confirmation bias... undecided

Go and study the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses instead of arguing blindly!

They have all the dates except the time God will destroy evildoers. They accurately predicted 1914 even though they don't know exactly what will happen that year but going by their calculations regarding what they found in the Bible something spectacular must happen that year. And just as they predicted that year was marked globally as the year of the first world war!
Jehovah's Witnesses later realized that unlike what they expected that after Jesus has been crowned in heaven he will start ruling over the earth {Psalms 110:1-3} they discovered that Jesus only drove Satan and his demons out of heaven and instantly the world felt the arrival of those aliens! Revelations 12:7-12 compare to Daniel 12:1-3

So there are many things they've not figured out but as for the work of preparing the earth to welcome their King YES they have gathered millions of obedient people from all races throughout the world and there is LOVE, JOY and PEACE permeating their gathering while all the inhabitants of the earth are building destructive weapons to kill their neighbours! Revelations 6:3-4 wink

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:39am On Jul 08, 2022
@FERNANDESISBACK:

I don't expect you to believe this i just want to show you that we have profound reasons to believe in the SUPERNATURAL ~ GOD!
So stop saying faith in God is delusion.
We understand that you've chosen your path and we respect your decision {1Peter 3:15} but telling us that God doesn't exist with all the evidences before our eyes.

God’s wisdom is clearly seen in the way he constructed our home, the earth. {Hebrews 3:4} The earth is unique because it has all the right conditions to sustain human life. In some respects, the earth is like a boat floating in the vast ocean of space. But there are key differences between a man-made boat, full of people, and our earth. For example, how long would the occupants of a literal boat survive if they had to produce their own oxygen, food, and water and if they could not throw any waste products overboard? The people in that boat would soon die. In contrast, the earth supports billions of living creatures. It produces all the oxygen, food, and water we need, and we do not run out of those vital supplies. Its waste products are not ejected into space; yet, the earth remains beautiful and habitable. How is that possible? God designed the earth with the ability to recycle resources. Romans 1:20

Ọmọ telling us that a SUPERNATURAL force did not the mastermind all these is NO! NO!! NO!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:58am On Jul 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Go and study the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses instead of arguing blindly!

They have all the dates except the time God will destroy evildoers. They accurately predicted 1914 even though they don't know exactly what will happen that year but going by their calculations regarding what they found in the Bible something spectacular must happen that year. And just as they predicted that year was marked globally as the year of the first world war!
Jehovah's Witnesses later realized that unlike what they expected that after Jesus has been crowned in heaven he will start ruling over the earth {Psalms 110:1-3} they discovered that Jesus only drove Satan and his demons out of heaven and instantly the world felt the arrival of those aliens! Revelations 12:7-12 compare to Daniel 12:1-3

So there are many things they've not figured out but as for the work of preparing the earth to welcome their King YES they have gathered millions of obedient people from all races throughout the world and there is LOVE, JOY and PEACE permeating their gathering while all the inhabitants of the earth are building destructive weapons to kill their neighbours! Revelations 6:3-4 wink
Mister no one accurately predicted nothing.. undecided
Show me just one passage where a prophecy was accurately predicted.. undecided

You folks been feeding people with nonsense for years now that a so a called Jesus is gonna come with nothing to show for it.. undecided

1. Many prophecies are so general that they could be fulfilled at any time...See for example.. the frequency with which people identify the prophecies of Revelation with their own times even as those times change...

2. Many of the prophecies are retrodictive..people claim an event was prophecied and doucument the prophecy after the event...Either by making it up or by selecting amongst many prophecies the one that chanced to be fulfilled...
undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:03am On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Mister no one accurately predicted nothing.. undecided
Show me just one passage where a prophecy was accurately predicted.. undecided

You folks been feeding people with nonsense for years now that a so a called Jesus is gonna come with nothing to show for it.. undecided

1. Many prophecies are so general that they could be fulfilled at any time...See for example.. the frequency with which people identify the prophecies of Revelation with their own times even as those times change...

2. Many of the prophecies are retrodictive..people claim an event was prophecied and doucument the prophecy after the event...Either by making it up or by selecting amongst many prophecies the one that chanced to be fulfilled...
undecided

Sorry, point of correction!
Jesus came and there's something to SHOW for it {Matthew 5:14:16} the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses practicing what he taught and fulfilling what God promised! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

So just as Jesus Christ said, we surely have his WITNESSES everywhere on this planet today! Act 1:8 smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:12am On Jul 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Sorry, point of correction!
Jesus came and there's something to SHOW for it {Matthew 5:14:16} the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses practicing what he taught and fulfilling what God promised! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

So just as Jesus Christ said, we surely have his WITNESSES everywhere on this planet today! Act 1:8 smiley
I am talking about accurate prediction.. undecided
Anyone can make that claim....

You trust the prophecies recorded in the Bible because they are vague enough that anyone can look at events and go “see the Bible predicted this”... undecided
Most of the “prophecies” fulfilled in the N.T by Jesus were either forced to fit by the writers or by Jesus (who if he was real would have know the prophecies and thus fill them)...

How many times in the last 200 years has the end of the world been predicted because of biblical prophecies?
Spend less time worrying about biblical predictions and more time living..loving..helping...laughing.. grin wink
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:50am On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I am talking about accurate prediction.. undecided
Anyone can make that claim....

You trust the prophecies recorded in the Bible because they are vague enough that anyone can look at events and go “see the Bible predicted this”... undecided
Most of the “prophecies” fulfilled in the N.T by Jesus were either forced to fit by the writers or by Jesus (who if he was real would have know the prophecies and thus fill them)...

How many times in the last 200 years has the end of the world been predicted because of biblical prophecies?
Spend less time worrying about biblical predictions and more time living..loving..helping...laughing.. grin wink

As an atheist what have you been doing to make people live peacefully, loving, helping and putting laughter in the mouth of people around you? grin

Jesus of Nazareth said:

"But you will receive power when the holy spirit comes upon you, and you will be witnesses of me in Jerusalem, in all Ju·deʹa and Sa·marʹi·a, and to the most distant part of the earth". Act 1:8

And today the world knows a global family of peace loving worshipers all in the name of Jesus' disciples called "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES".

They are WORKING round the globe making disciples of people of all the nations, baptising them in order to teach them all the things Jesus commanded! Matthew 28:19-20

The only evidence that Isaac Newton once lived is the law of gravity which he only talked about.
The only evidence that Wright Brothers once lived is the aeroplane.
The only evidence that Benjamin Franklin once lived is Electricity.
So if after seeing a global family of peace loving worshipers who are practicing what Jesus taught and you still doubt the existence of this historical figure then you're a liar claiming you believe all those people once lived because nobody living today saw them except their WORKS.
Jesus said the evidence to prove that he is WORKING is the global organization of people who are practicing what he taught!

So your TALKS about LIVING, LOVING, HELPING and LAUGHTER are useless and hopeless if you can't present your WORKS as in what you've been doing to achieve it! James 2:26 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:01am On Jul 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

As an atheist what have you been doing to make people live peacefully, loving and helping? grin

Jesus of Nazareth said:

"But you will receive power when the holy spirit comes upon you, and you will be witnesses of me in Jerusalem, in all Ju·deʹa and Sa·marʹi·a, and to the most distant part of the eart". Act 1:8

And today the world knows a global family of peace loving worshipers all in the name of Jesus' disciples called "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES".

They are WORKING round the globe making disciples of people of all the nations, baptising them in order to teach them all the things Jesus commanded! Matthew 28:19-20

The only evidence that Isaac Newton once lived is the law of gravity which he only talked about.
The only evidence that Wright Brothers once lived is the aeroplane.
The only evidence that Benjamin Franklin once lived is Electricity.
So if after seeing a global family of peace loving worshipers who are practicing what Jesus taught you still doubt the existence of this historical figure then you're a liar claiming you believe all those people because nobody living today saw them except their WORKS.
Jesus said the evidence to prove that he is WORKING is the global organization of people who are practicing what he taught!

So your TALKS about LIVING, LOVING, HELPING and LAUGHTER are useless and hopeless if you can't present your WORKS as in how what you've been doing to achieve it! James 2:26
Atheism is simply an individuals lack of belief in (or in the existence of) a deity... grin
There is no atheist ideology..no atheist theories.. no atheist book of rules..no atheist practises or rituals...
There are simply people who do not believe in a deity... undecided
In simple term..they/we are human who don't need a supreme being or imaginary creature or some laid down babyish law to cohabit and live peacefully.. undecided

Your Bible contains numerous claims of God's supremacy and power and stories of his supposed actions in the world...However none of those claims is credible or verifiable.. the only "proof" is in the book that makes the claim...

On the basis of your proof..you had just as well believe the Vedas or the Qu'ran or be a Jew or a Mormon...Theists that don't believe your book likely do so for pretty much the same reasons that you don't believe theirs..
For those that are atheists we mostly need better reasons to believe than "the Bible says so".. undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:18am On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Atheism is simply an individuals lack of belief in (or in the existence of) a deity... grin
There is no atheist ideology..no atheist theories.. no atheist book of rules..no atheist practises or rituals...
There are simply people who do not believe in a deity... undecided
In simple term..they/we are human who don't need a supreme being or imaginary creature or some laid down babyish law to cohabit and live peacefully.. undecided

Your Bible contains numerous claims of God's supremacy and power and stories of his supposed actions in the world...However none of those claims is credible or verifiable.. the only "proof" is in the book that makes the claim...

On the basis of your proof..you had just as well believe the Vedas or the Qu'ran or be a Jew or a Mormon...Theists that don't believe your book likely do so for pretty much the same reasons that you don't believe theirs..
For those that are atheists we mostly need better reasons to believe than "the Bible says so".. undecided

The highlighted is what's been blurring your senses!

When people say something the intelligent ones don't listen much to what they say rather we listen to what their actions say because actions speaks louder than words!

You're banking on the definition given to you by lesser intelligent beings like you but failed to note that anyone who is not ready to accept the same standard for conduct is simply an atheist! smiley

Come on my friend, all those claiming believers but practicing different things all in the name of one God are just as blind spiritually as you are. You and them will later start dragging on who should be your ruler in the midst of mankind but those that truthfully believe in a SUPREME BEING rely on the standard the SUPREME BEING set to govern themselves not humans like you.
That's what you failed to grasp.
You and all those you say are deluded surely are on the same page as you will argue, insult, abuse, curse and if not careful kill one another over who should rule over you.
I've been through your profile and there you are arguing on POLITICS, while true believers in the SUPREME BEING are faithfully submissive to the same line of thought with their God! John 17:22

So when talking about DELUSION try to look carefully not just jumping to conclusions that's not worthwhile! wink

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:29am On Jul 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is what's been blurring your senses!

When people say something the intelligent ones don't listen much to what they say rather we listen to what their actions say because actions speaks louder than words!

You're banking on the definition given to you by lesser intelligent beings like you but failed to note that anyone who is not ready to accept the same standard for conduct is simply an atheist! smiley

Come on my friend, all those claiming believers but practicing different things all in the name of one God are just as blind spiritually as you are. You and them will later start dragging on who should be your ruler in the midst of mankind but those that truthfully believe in a SUPREME BEING rely on the standard the SUPREME BEING set to govern themselves not humans like you.
That's what you failed to grasp.
You and all those you say are deluded surely are on the same page as you will argue, insult, abuse, curse and if not careful kill one another over who should rule over you.
I've been through your profile and there you are arguing on POLITICS, while true believers in the SUPREME BEING are faithfully submissive to the same line of thought with their God! John 17:22

So when talking about DELUSION try to look carefully not just jumping to conclusions that's not worthwhile! wink
This does not in any way counter my statement.. grin
Who TF is your God that's gonna make me not talk about politics? cheesy
You ain't making any statement that's gonna prove my statement wrong..the Bible prediction are bunch of nonsense lacking credibility..

For your information..get it into ya head that all gods are exactly the same...They are all inventions of the human imagination without a shred of evidence to support their actual existence...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This does not in any way counter my statement.. grin
Who TF is your God that's gonna make me not talk about politics? cheesy
You ain't making any statement that's gonna prove my statement wrong..the Bible prediction are bunch of nonsense lacking credibility..

For your information..get it into ya head that all gods are exactly the same...They are all inventions of the human imagination without a shred of evidence to support their actual existence...

Funny atheist!

Where are the WITNESSES of:
Ra (Egyptian God)
Molech (Canaanite God)
Ashtoreth (Canaanite God)
Zeus and Hermes (Greek Gods)
Jupiter (Roman God) Psalms 115:4-8

Well the WITNESSES of JEHOVAH (God of Israel ) are doing wonders throughout the earth today just as He promised! Isaiah 2:2-4

Stop deceiving yourself there is indisputable evidence of the Most High God JEHOVAH! Psalms 83:18 compare to Isaiah 43:10-12 wink

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:36am On Jul 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Funny atheist!

Where are the WITNESSES of:
Ra (Egyptian God)
Molech (Canaanite God)
Ashtoreth (Canaanite God)
Zeus and Hermes (Greek Gods)
Jupiter (Roman God) Psalms 115:4-8

Well the WITNESSES of JEHOVAH (God of Israel ) are doing wonders throughout the earth today just as He promised! Isaiah 2:2-4

Stop deceiving yourself there is indisputable evidence of the Most High God JEHOVAH! Psalms 83:18 compare to Isaiah 43:10-12 wink
Cos y'all are deluded like other believer of gods.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Christian Trial & Debate / The Eagle Believer Message / Why Are The Biggest Nigerian Churches Owned By Yorubas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.