Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) (1858 Views)

Man Kicked Out Of Anglican Church In Warri For 'Not Paying Tithe, Dressing Well' / Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death / Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:39am On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Cos y'all are deluded like other believer of gods.... grin

Deluded but never arguing, insulting, abusing, cursing nor raising weapons against our neighbours for POLITICS like you and all other atheists like you (including your atheists brothers ignorantly claiming worshipers of God) cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:43am On Jul 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Deluded but never arguing, insulting, abusing, cursing nor raising weapons against our neighbours for POLITICS like you and all other atheists like you (including your atheists brothers ignorantly claiming worshipers of God) cheesy
At least not trying to shove any God down everyone's throat..at least not singling out myself as the holiest and true believer of an imaginary creature.. undecided
At least don't isolate "members" from the outside world.. undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by MrPristine: 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
Danielbrave08:
Video of Pastor Enoch Adeboye saying members not paying tithe is going to hell fire resurface online.

Nigerians shocked after seeing the video as they say it is not right for pastor Adeboye to be say such.

Pastor Adeboye boldly told all of them that they are all going to hell fire for not paying their tithe.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpVdNb_o6KU

Adeboye needs to repent from preaching this fraudulent doctrine and ask God for forgiveness. There is absolutely nothing in scriptures that even remotely begins to suggest that Christians are meant to tithe out of their income. To arrive at the type of tithing being preached in our churches today, you will have to twist scriptures and mis-apply it to believers and this is a very serious sin in itself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by judedwriter(m): 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
There is blessing in giving... As for the tithe payment, it's between you and God.

However, I don't want to get to heaven and be told I can't enter because of tithes defaulting.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by Kobojunkie: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
judedwriter:
There is blessing in giving... As for the tithe payment, it's between you and God.

However, I don't want to get to heaven and be told I can't enter because of tithes defaulting.
How can it be between you and God when God says you sin against Him with your tithe and offering rituals? undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by Obafavour(m): 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How can it be between you and God when God says you sin against Him with your tithe and offering rituals? undecided
God didn't say that. LIES!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
Funny atheist!
Now let's see who is really deluded!

FERNANDEZISBACK:

At least not trying to shove any God down everyone's throat..
But arguing, abusing, insulting, cursing and even battle prepared to fight to death over who should rule over the people! smiley
FERNANDEZISBACK:

at least not singling out myself as the holiest and true believer of an imaginary creature.. undecided
Abeg remove the highlighted because i'm not singling out myself rather singling out a global family of peace loving worshipers who will never ever support raising weapons against other people for any reason whatsoever!
And mind you you too will agitate bitterly when your neighbour prefer a candidate that doesn't suit you as if he has killed your destiny.
If someone should say "i prefer Buhari to run for the third term" you will not hesitate to hurt the person but none of my brothers in Christ will argue with you over any human to rule except reasoning with you over the right of the SUPREME BEING! smiley
FERNANDEZISBACK:

At least don't isolate "members" from the outside world.. undecided
But you will isolate yourself along with those in support of your preferred candidate chanting slogans that must not be interrupted otherwise it will lead to bloodshed! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Funny atheist!
Now let's see who is really deluded!

But arguing, abusing, insulting, cursing and even battle prepared to fight to death over who should rule over the people! smiley

Abeg remove the highlighted because i'm not singling out myself rather singling out a global family of peace loving worshipers who will never ever support raising weapons against other people for any reason whatsoever!
And mind you you too will agitate bitterly when your neighbour prefer a candidate that doesn't suit you as if he has killed your destiny.
If someone should say "i prefer Buhari to run for the third term" you will not hesitate to hurt the person but none of my brothers in Christ will argue with you over any human to rule except reasoning with you over the right of the SUPREME BEING! smiley

But you will isolate yourself along with those in support of your preferred candidate chanting slogans that must not be interrupted otherwise it will lead to bloodshed! smiley

And show me where I ever supported any politician.. grin
Just show me then I will end this debate..seem you take me for a political dumbo.. cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And show me where I ever supported any politician.. grin
Just show me then I will end this debate..seem you take me for a political dumbo.. cheesy

Oh you're just playing around on the politics section, shey? cheesy

Ọmọ whatever takes you there means you're interested in politics and that's the one and only field where mass killings (War) is justified! smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Oh you're just playing around on the politics section, shey? cheesy

Ọmọ whatever takes you there means you're interested in politics and that's the one and only field where mass killings (War) is justified! smiley
Show me where I ever supported and insulted others over their choice of candidate..if you can't then shame on you... undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Show me where I ever supported and insulted others over their choice of candidate..if you can't then shame on you... undecided

Funny atheist!

So i should be searching for where you insulted those arguing on the politics section when you've been saying believers in God are deluded.
Psychologically you can't travel through the political section free of insult when people differ in choice of candidates! wink

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Funny atheist!

So i should be searching for where you insulted those arguing on the politics section when you've been saying believers in God are deluded.
Psychologically you can't travel through the political section free of insult when people differ in choice of candidates! wink
You made the claim..all I need is a single proof of where I insulted people for their choice of candidate..if you can't then slide off.. undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You made the claim..all I need is a single proof of where I insulted people for their choice of candidate..if you can't then slide off.. undecided

If you don't believe in God but you're here insulting believers in God how do you scale through threads where people believe in man and differ in choice without insulting them?

Come on its simply and easy.
I can't start reading through your post in search of where you insulted or abused people who are putting their trust in men when you're here insulting people that believe (trust) in God! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Football Coach Who Was Fired For Praying With Players Wins $2M Settlement / Day 6 || Full Redemption || GCK / Pentecostal Bishop Forced To Marry Impregnated Teenage Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.