Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Red Cross' Iron Doors Saved Abba Kyari From Death During Kuje Prison Attack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Red Cross' Iron Doors Saved Abba Kyari From Death During Kuje Prison Attack (52127 Views)

I Hid Like A Rat During Kuje Prison Attack, DCP Kyari Tells Court / ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video / Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Cross' Iron Doors Saved Abba Kyari From Death During Kuje Prison Attack by bayelsaowei(m): 11:15am On Jul 07, 2022
doggedfighter:
Some people are using the Jail break to sharpen their drama writing skills.

So many unconfirmed reports.
grin....lies are flying in all directions...Nigeria is a failed state
Re: Red Cross' Iron Doors Saved Abba Kyari From Death During Kuje Prison Attack by Wisetrue99: 11:36am On Jul 07, 2022
doggedfighter:

Don't mind them! They knew that the segregation door was there yet they said they have not seen Abba Kyari!

They are just deceiving themselves
Re: Red Cross' Iron Doors Saved Abba Kyari From Death During Kuje Prison Attack by Kokaine(m): 11:43am On Jul 07, 2022
OJODEL10:
Laughable story, from laughable people. comes 2023 i believe we wil be singing a new song.
truth be told. It will be very difficult for Nigeria to change. They will make the country ungovernable for peter even if by miracle he succeeds. How can you contend with people who can arrange a jail break that will see to the escape of major BH members. What honest leader will not get a heart attack from all these evils surrounding him. Its terrible. Jonathan was an honest leader. We need a Donald trump here
Re: Red Cross' Iron Doors Saved Abba Kyari From Death During Kuje Prison Attack by Chitonny: 11:50am On Jul 07, 2022
Terrorist wey bomb wall down naim iron gate hard? Dem get time preach for 15mins for their escapees naim no get time break the iron gate? Make Una watch wetin Una dey write here ooooo
Re: Red Cross' Iron Doors Saved Abba Kyari From Death During Kuje Prison Attack by Okobola146: 11:55am On Jul 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Continuing, the source said: “They meant to kill Abba Kyari but God saved him because the doors of the segregation are stronger than other doors. They shot at his doors but the iron bed at the Segregation, where he hid himself under, saved him.

“Not just the iron bed, but the door itself, built by Red Cross. It was well-built; the terrorists were unable to break it and I guess they did not want to expend all their time on it. It would have taken them a lot to break it down.”

Even with their bombs and RPGs? shocked grin
Nice joke.. undecided
no mind the reporter
Re: Red Cross' Iron Doors Saved Abba Kyari From Death During Kuje Prison Attack by comodo: 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
Something in me tells me that this was just planned. They get their men, Kaduna train victims will be released. Everyone goes home. Everyone that died during the attack was just a collateral damage. You can call it conspiracy theory or whatever. Question still remains why there was no response from all the army installations in Abuja. How did they move past all the checkpoints Why was Abj not cordoned off immediately. Abeg this na arrangee. The government just want to score a cheap goal in coming weeks when the will announce the release of Kaduna train victims.
Re: Red Cross' Iron Doors Saved Abba Kyari From Death During Kuje Prison Attack by SALIMAN(m): 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
let him lead the squad to sambisa forest, since he can dodge
Re: Red Cross' Iron Doors Saved Abba Kyari From Death During Kuje Prison Attack by Bigchristo22(m): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
ijustdey:
How Red Cross’s Iron Doors Saved Abba Kyari from Death at the Hands of Terrorists in Kuje Prison

https://fij.ng/article/exclusive-how-red-crosss-iron-doors-saved-abba-kyari-from-death-at-the-hands-of-terrorists-in-kuje-prison/
If they really came for Kyari as claimed they won’t spear him until they bomb or kill him, make una stop all these lies and propaganda
Re: Red Cross' Iron Doors Saved Abba Kyari From Death During Kuje Prison Attack by Sholaco: 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
doggedfighter:

God bless you beautiful ❤️
Re: Red Cross' Iron Doors Saved Abba Kyari From Death During Kuje Prison Attack by sript: 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
Could pass for a black burster movie on Netflix cheesy

Featuring ,,Aba kyari aka supper corp
Re: Red Cross' Iron Doors Saved Abba Kyari From Death During Kuje Prison Attack by kingmsookwagh(m): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Continuing, the source said: “They meant to kill Abba Kyari but God saved him because the doors of the segregation are stronger than other doors. They shot at his doors but the iron bed at the Segregation, where he hid himself under, saved him.

“Not just the iron bed, but the door itself, built by Red Cross. It was well-built; the terrorists were unable to break it and I guess they did not want to expend all their time on it. It would have taken them a lot to break it down.”

Even with their bombs and RPGs? shocked grin
Nice joke.. undecided
they weren't having his time. He would have been long dead...
Re: Red Cross' Iron Doors Saved Abba Kyari From Death During Kuje Prison Attack by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
If he's not safe, move him to New York City where he will be safe.. America government are ready to give him protection.. save the drama
Re: Red Cross' Iron Doors Saved Abba Kyari From Death During Kuje Prison Attack by DaddyGngeess(m): 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
If is true then is Abba kyari that bought and changed his door for his own good, which kind yeye red cross nonsense talk
Re: Red Cross' Iron Doors Saved Abba Kyari From Death During Kuje Prison Attack by dragunov: 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
ijustdey:
How Red Cross’s Iron Doors Saved Abba Kyari from Death at the Hands of Terrorists in Kuje Prison

https://fij.ng/article/exclusive-how-red-crosss-iron-doors-saved-abba-kyari-from-death-at-the-hands-of-terrorists-in-kuje-prison/

The narrative has changed when the noise was getting too much.
Re: Red Cross' Iron Doors Saved Abba Kyari From Death During Kuje Prison Attack by helicoptarr: 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
I'm trying to believe this story, ...I'm really trying.

They wanted to kill him? They really wanted to?

Oh no!

NIGERIANS SHOULD LEARN HOW TO READ THE NEWS!
Re: Red Cross' Iron Doors Saved Abba Kyari From Death During Kuje Prison Attack by Haykinx98(m): 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
So the red cross door saved him?
Ekpa! I am very proud to be a member of Nigerian Red Cross

Dj! 3 spoons of palmwine with 1 cup of kulikuli to digest this news
Barman! Play me "Old soldier never die" by James Bond and Tiwa Savage.

E Red grin

1 Like

Re: Red Cross' Iron Doors Saved Abba Kyari From Death During Kuje Prison Attack by Dee04(m): 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
What if, just what if this attack was originally to eliminate Abba Kyari
Re: Red Cross' Iron Doors Saved Abba Kyari From Death During Kuje Prison Attack by bizzibodi(m): 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
A door built by a Christian organisation saved d life Abba Kyari,God want him to give his life to Christ.
Re: Red Cross' Iron Doors Saved Abba Kyari From Death During Kuje Prison Attack by Zzxx(m): 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
Story to d gods, nija una drama don too much,we are tired of it.
Re: Red Cross' Iron Doors Saved Abba Kyari From Death During Kuje Prison Attack by maasoap(m): 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Are you a terrorist or a terrorist sympathizer...? grin

Choose your poison, you don't need my help at all
Re: Red Cross' Iron Doors Saved Abba Kyari From Death During Kuje Prison Attack by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
maasoap:

Choose your poison, you don't need my help at all
Then shut up and stop quoting me like a dumbo..now that I showed you where bombs and RPGs were mentioned..what you gonna do about it..?
Keep crying on my mention or slide off..
Re: Red Cross' Iron Doors Saved Abba Kyari From Death During Kuje Prison Attack by Veeryeasy(m): 12:55am On Jul 08, 2022
Atleast something in Nigeria was built well grin
Re: Red Cross' Iron Doors Saved Abba Kyari From Death During Kuje Prison Attack by Cassahav: 3:43am On Jul 08, 2022
Cap
Re: Red Cross' Iron Doors Saved Abba Kyari From Death During Kuje Prison Attack by zedegit: 4:21am On Jul 08, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
So the red cross door saved him?
Ekpa! I am very proud to be a member of Nigerian Red Cross

Dj! 3 spoons of palmwine with 1 cup of kulikuli to digest this news
Barman! Play me "Old soldier never die" by James Bond and Tiwa Savage.

Red o.
Re: Red Cross' Iron Doors Saved Abba Kyari From Death During Kuje Prison Attack by RedChiefPriest: 6:29am On Jul 08, 2022
zedegit:

Red o.
Cross ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Takes Selfie With Iara Oshiomhole..sings Her Praises / Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport / Contractors Hand Over $1.5bn Lekki Port After Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.