Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Help I'm Seeing Different Redmi 10c Chipset Variations - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help I'm Seeing Different Redmi 10c Chipset Variations (957 Views)

80k To 90k Phone; Redmi 10c Or Infinix Note11i Or Tecno Spark 8p / Redmi 10C Is Out. This Is The Midrange Killer / I'm Seeing THIS; Is My Phone Hacked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I'm Seeing Different Redmi 10c Chipset Variations by josephee: 7:12am On Jul 07, 2022
I wanted to get a new redmi 10c and I'm seeing one with mediatek g35 chipset. I thought all of them were supposed to be Snapdragon 680 and I'm even seeing Snapdragon 610 in some stores specifications for the phone.

Please how do I know if I'm getting the right phone with the right chipset (Snapdragon 680)

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Seeing Different Redmi 10c Chipset Variations by BlaqFaze: 7:59am On Jul 07, 2022
Lol...China phones
Re: Help I'm Seeing Different Redmi 10c Chipset Variations by Blakjewelry(m): 8:01am On Jul 07, 2022
josephee:
I wanted to get a new redmi 10c and I'm seeing one with mediatek g35 chipset. I thought all of them were supposed to be Snapdragon 680 and I'm even seeing Snapdragon 610 in some stores specifications for the phone.

Please how do I know if I'm getting the right phone with the right chipset (Snapdragon 680)
it's depends on the market they produce it for. Us most times has the highest chipset but are usually more expensive. Mediatek are usually for Africa and sometimes India but are cheaper
Re: Help I'm Seeing Different Redmi 10c Chipset Variations by Jecfire55: 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
I think maybe the stores are mixing them up cos the 10c has SD 680 while the 10a has G25 so check and see. If it's not then I think it's a fault from the stores.
josephee:

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Seeing Different Redmi 10c Chipset Variations by shezy14(m): 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
josephee:

that one na fake o
Re: Help I'm Seeing Different Redmi 10c Chipset Variations by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
Blakjewelry:
it's depends on the market they produce it for. Us most times has the highest chipset but are usually more expensive. Mediatek are usually for Africa and sometimes India but are cheaper
Say what you know and stop adding more confusion..
The Redmi 10C has ONLY ONE variant and that comes with Snapdragon 680..
Re: Help I'm Seeing Different Redmi 10c Chipset Variations by Blakjewelry(m): 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
FlipModeSquade:
Say what you know and stop adding more confusion..
The Redmi 10C has ONLY ONE variant and that comes with Snapdragon 680..
Mumu you just jump into issues you know nothing about. Even Samsung produces some phone with the same phone but different chipset for different market, google search if you won't find the 10c with mediatek chipset out there

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Seeing Different Redmi 10c Chipset Variations by FlipModeSquade(m): 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
Blakjewelry:

Mumu you just jump into issues you know nothing about. Even Samsung produces some phone with the same phone but different chipset for different market, google search if you won't find the 10c with mediatek chipset out there
Still showcasing your inanity..
You want me to Google for a Mediatek Redmi 10C?
Which kind of stupidville did you spring up from?
Mumu,there's no Mediatek Redmi 10C.. grin

Re: Help I'm Seeing Different Redmi 10c Chipset Variations by Blakjewelry(m): 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
FlipModeSquade:
Still showcasing your inanity..
You want me to Google for a Mediatek Redmi 10C?
Which kind of stupidville did you spring up from?
Mumu,there's no Mediatek Redmi 10C.. grin
When I say be mumu you no go take corrections, no wonder you were always last in the class.
https://www.specsera.com/mobile/xiaomi-redmi-10c/
Check link, just because you started using phone yesterday you think you know anything.
Re: Help I'm Seeing Different Redmi 10c Chipset Variations by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
Blakjewelry:

When I say be mumu you no go take corrections, no wonder you were always last in the class.
Check link, just because you started using phone yesterday you think you know anything.
If no be stupidity dey worry you..
You should have taken time to read the garbage article you posted as your source..
I'm very sure it was a harebrained 1DIOT like you,that rushed to publish a half cooked device,just for views..
You provided an article that ask you,to find out the full specs of a device as your source?
Your Mumu na factory fitted..
Why not show us other 10 kobo sites,that also claim it was Helio G25?
Now hold your ear and repeat after me..
There's NO Redmi 10C with MEDIATEK CHIPSET.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Seeing Different Redmi 10c Chipset Variations by Blakjewelry(m): 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
FlipModeSquade:
If no be stupidity dey worry you..
You should have taken time to read the garbage article you posted as your source..
I'm very sure it was a harebrained 1DIOT like you,that rushed to publish a half cooked device,just for views..
You provided an article that ask you,to find out the full specs of a device as your source?
Your Mumu na factory fitted..
Why not show us other 10 kobo sites,that also claim it was Helio G25?
Now hold your ear and repeat after me..
There's NO Redmi 10C with MEDIATEK CHIPSET.. cheesy
It's seems the mediatek chipset is for the 10 and not 10c but it doesn't stop you from been a fool grin
Re: Help I'm Seeing Different Redmi 10c Chipset Variations by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
Blakjewelry:

It's seems the mediatek chipset is for the 10 and not 10c but it doesn't stop you from been a fool grin
Lol..
Your shame dey shame me.. grin
To think am dragging issues with a nonentity..
Who doesn't know the difference between a Redmi 10 and a Redmi 10C..
Ogbeni,stop disgracing yourself..

Re: Help I'm Seeing Different Redmi 10c Chipset Variations by Blakjewelry(m): 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
FlipModeSquade:
Lol..
Your shame dey shame me.. grin
To think am dragging issues with a nonentity..
Who doesn't know the difference between a Redmi 10 and a Redmi 10C..
Ogbeni,stop disgracing yourself..
I do pixel I leave Xiaomi and Infinix for idiots like you
Re: Help I'm Seeing Different Redmi 10c Chipset Variations by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
Blakjewelry:

I do pixel I leave Xiaomi and Infinix for idiots like you
Oh..
Now you do Pixel?
Next time..
Stick to what you know and stop making an absolute arse of yourself..
Re: Help I'm Seeing Different Redmi 10c Chipset Variations by shezy14(m): 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
Blakjewelry:

I know sabi who mumu pass between you and the person wey post this shit on their website. Try dey use your brain many fake website dey.
Re: Help I'm Seeing Different Redmi 10c Chipset Variations by Rexraph18(m): 7:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Help I'm Seeing Different Redmi 10c Chipset Variations by Blakjewelry(m): 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
FlipModeSquade:

Oh..
Now you do Pixel?
Next time..
Stick to what you know and stop making an absolute arse of yourself..
Your brain still dey pain you, check some Samsung series even their high end you will see sd for some market and their exynos chip for another market, that is what I pointed out to the op, many tech companies do that if you have any sense you will see were I was coming from but who do mumu don mumu.
Re: Help I'm Seeing Different Redmi 10c Chipset Variations by Rexraph18(m): 4:18am On Jul 12, 2022
Blakjewelry:

Your brain still dey pain you, check some Samsung series even their high end you will see sd for some market and their exynos chip for another market, that is what I pointed out to the op, many tech companies do that if you have any sense you will see were I was coming from but who do mumu don mumu.

Can you stop this already, the discussion here is about Redmi 10c which you said had multi chipsets, even sent a link to back-up your claim.
Just accept the new knowledge and move on

(1) (Reply)

12 Pro Max Pricing / Please can Anybody Tell Me How To Activate my MMS? / Browsing With Sagem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.