Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

This Is Evidence That Reno Omokri Is A Double Standard Liar. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Evidence That Reno Omokri Is A Double Standard Liar. (323 Views)

Buhari: BUA’s Growth Is Evidence Of Correctness Of My Government’s Policies / Why Are Igbos Bothered That Reno Said Bini Or Itshekiri Sold Them As Slaves / Proof That Reno Omokri Steals Posts From Nairaland And Use It On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Evidence That Reno Omokri Is A Double Standard Liar. by Sachidi: 9:06am On Jul 07, 2022
It's glaring that Atiku purchased Reno's support. it's all about money. Reno doesn't mean well for Nigeria. Don't take him serious

Re: This Is Evidence That Reno Omokri Is A Double Standard Liar. by Helpfromabove1(m): 9:07am On Jul 07, 2022
Let him go ahead and even Collect dollar from Tinubu to add to Atiku that will not stop also from being Obi-dient in 2023

1 Like

Re: This Is Evidence That Reno Omokri Is A Double Standard Liar. by Viscuz: 9:10am On Jul 07, 2022
More

Re: This Is Evidence That Reno Omokri Is A Double Standard Liar. by Obidient4life3: 9:12am On Jul 07, 2022
Reno has shown that 99% of politicians are in it for their own selfish interest. When they form activist it's hunger that is propelling them

2 Likes

Re: This Is Evidence That Reno Omokri Is A Double Standard Liar. by Johnkay01: 9:13am On Jul 07, 2022

With evidence above I can deduce that Reno is the same with Fani Femi in character.

1 Like

Re: This Is Evidence That Reno Omokri Is A Double Standard Liar. by Maxymilliano(m): 9:13am On Jul 07, 2022
Just like FFK, Reno is suffering from Bipolar disorder
Re: This Is Evidence That Reno Omokri Is A Double Standard Liar. by Splendid235: 9:33am On Jul 07, 2022
Reno Omokri I know is a megalomaniac pathological lying linus.If you believe him,at your own peril.So I submit...

1 Like

Re: This Is Evidence That Reno Omokri Is A Double Standard Liar. by Sachidi: 10:52am On Jul 07, 2022
Beware of people like Reno who will do anything to remain within the corridors of power against the development of the country.

He calls himself a pastor,
you say you have studied the Scripture from A-Z but you are still money for hand, back for ground.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Before The Slapping. / Young Girl Donates Her Life Savings To Peter Obidattin Campaign (video) / INEC Portal: AAC Issues Press Statement On Fake News In Respect Of Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.