Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Peter Obi Should Be Protected At All Cost As Barrack Obama Addresses Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Should Be Protected At All Cost As Barrack Obama Addresses Nigerians (3725 Views)

President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) / Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Should Be Protected At All Cost As Barrack Obama Addresses Nigerians by 5Ebiscoo: 9:12am On Jul 07, 2022
2023 Election: Peter obi should be protected at all cost as Barrack Obama addresses Nigerians

Watch Video Here: https://www.mcebiscoo.com/2023-election-peter-obi-should-be-protected-at-all-cost-as-barrack-obama-addresses-nigerians/

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Protected At All Cost As Barrack Obama Addresses Nigerians by fvck(m): 9:14am On Jul 07, 2022
Yes
Re: Peter Obi Should Be Protected At All Cost As Barrack Obama Addresses Nigerians by Joshua12345(m): 9:18am On Jul 07, 2022
Well said, enemies of Obi are everywhere. OBIDIENT WE STAND

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Protected At All Cost As Barrack Obama Addresses Nigerians by PrincessofDSS(f): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2022
Protected with what?
Re: Peter Obi Should Be Protected At All Cost As Barrack Obama Addresses Nigerians by Samuelnze(m): 9:22am On Jul 07, 2022
Yea,he should be protected from the true enemies of Nigeria,who doesn't want positive change in our country,those that feed us daily with lies,those that loot public funds and want the system to go on that way. Obi is a man they all fear because they know he is coming with equity,justice and fairplay for the betterment of the children, youths,aged in Nigeria,,. Those people dey hate ehh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Protected At All Cost As Barrack Obama Addresses Nigerians by Olaoluwa122: 9:22am On Jul 07, 2022
Protected from who?? kiss undecided
Re: Peter Obi Should Be Protected At All Cost As Barrack Obama Addresses Nigerians by Kaiser20: 9:25am On Jul 07, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Those who want Nigeria to remain on a crossroad, without a direction

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Protected At All Cost As Barrack Obama Addresses Nigerians by Ddeliverer007(m): 9:27am On Jul 07, 2022
Hope they don’t kill Peter Obi. Hope the asiwajus and the Atikus of Nigeria don’t kill Obi
Re: Peter Obi Should Be Protected At All Cost As Barrack Obama Addresses Nigerians by Nwabueze22: 9:31am On Jul 07, 2022
If anything happens to Mazi Peter Obi b4 or after the election that will be the immediate end of the ZOO called nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Should Be Protected At All Cost As Barrack Obama Addresses Nigerians by exposition: 9:53am On Jul 07, 2022
Coming from a Man that forced Buhari on us!
Let him apologize first for taking us 32 years backwards

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Protected At All Cost As Barrack Obama Addresses Nigerians by Teerach: 10:35am On Jul 07, 2022
exposition:
Coming from a Man that forced Buhari on us!
Let him apologize first for taking us 32 years backwards
Be waiting for an apology. Like he came down to vote PMB too? Nigerians be playing the victim game. Y'all blame everyone and everything but yourselves. You people should better go and do what is right.
Re: Peter Obi Should Be Protected At All Cost As Barrack Obama Addresses Nigerians by kingsceemark(m): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2022
Olaoluwa122:

Protected from Tinubu supporter corn eaters

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Protected At All Cost As Barrack Obama Addresses Nigerians by Tatiana4u: 10:47am On Jul 07, 2022
I have nothing against Peter Obi but his over zealous and desperate fans need to calm down and stop trying too hard!
When it’s time for election,let them vote their preferred candidate.
Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Protected At All Cost As Barrack Obama Addresses Nigerians by simple250: 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
Killing ke ,the game plan is to ring the election.
Re: Peter Obi Should Be Protected At All Cost As Barrack Obama Addresses Nigerians by nnamdi640: 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2022
Yesooo!!! We don't want what happened to Funsho Williams to happen to him. We know that Mr billion vans can do alot of things just to to acquire power.
Re: Peter Obi Should Be Protected At All Cost As Barrack Obama Addresses Nigerians by Remijuice: 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
Tatiana4u:
I have nothing against Peter Obi but his over zealous and desperate fans need to calm down and stop trying too hard!
When it’s time for election,let them vote their preferred candidate.
Haba!

Y your conscience dey prick u??
Re: Peter Obi Should Be Protected At All Cost As Barrack Obama Addresses Nigerians by Ohraykon: 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
this peter obi can we really trust him, barack obama who pretends he loves africa, he supported the killing of ghadaffi who wanted a better Africa!
Re: Peter Obi Should Be Protected At All Cost As Barrack Obama Addresses Nigerians by Tatiana4u: 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
Remijuice:

Y your conscience dey prick u??
Deal with your own conscience!
Re: Peter Obi Should Be Protected At All Cost As Barrack Obama Addresses Nigerians by DOTian: 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
Barrack Obama should NEVER pontificate on any serious African issue again. He lacks the moral right to do so. He was the one that foisted Buhari on us. He was the one that turned Libya and by extension the whole of the Sahel inside out... He was the president of The US for 8 years and did nothing for Africa and now will want to lecture Africans? Ahbegii...
Re: Peter Obi Should Be Protected At All Cost As Barrack Obama Addresses Nigerians by Tatiana4u: 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
Ohraykon:
this peter obi can we really trust him, barack obama who pretends he loves africa, he supported the killing of ghadaffi who wanted a better Africa!
Nigerians trusted Buhari blindly and I’m sure they’d trust anyone who promises them heaven on earth!
Lmao!!grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Protected At All Cost As Barrack Obama Addresses Nigerians by Ohraykon: 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Nigerians trusted Buhari blindly and I’m sure they’d trust anyone who promises them heaven on earth!
Lmao!!grin
As in i am scared, can obi handle federal might or even face the cabals? If he is the saviour, atiku would never have chosen him as deputy for the last elections. Those guys don’t choose progressives at all. Even as governor, Fashola, duke and akapbio were better than him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Protected At All Cost As Barrack Obama Addresses Nigerians by Tatiana4u: 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
Ohraykon:
As in i am scared, can obi handle federal might or even face the cabals? If he is the saviour, atiku would never have chosen him as deputy for the last elections. Those guys don’t choose progressives at all. Even as governor, Fashola, duke and akapbio were better than him.

The “powers that be” would rather hand this country over to terrorists than allow Obi to win…that’s if he stands a chance.I’m not moved by his social media noise cos Election isn’t won on social media.
I’ve been asking his supporters to explain why he didn’t turn Anambra state into Dubai and they haven’t given me a definitive response.
Fashola,Akpabio,Donald Duke,Ameachi and Dankwambo transformed their states and I would trust them with Power if they ever contest for presidential elections.Not someone like Peter Obi who did absolutely nothing to improve his state or deliver his state for APGA and ran to PDP because of VP position and left for Labor party because he knew Atiku wouldn’t chose him as VP again and he didn’t want to spend money in competing with wike and Atiku.
This dude has joined and left many political parties and he doesn’t look like a stable person!
If he doesn’t win next year,he will decamp back to PDP.I’ve never seen him as the “messiah” cos he doesn’t strike me as one.
Nigeria is a very complex country and it take a leader who is generally acceptable,good with economics/finances,security and diplomatic to move this country forward.
I’m waiting for a presidential debate between Atiku,Obi and Tinubu before I support any of them but for now,I don’t see any of them as an Angel.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Protected At All Cost As Barrack Obama Addresses Nigerians by colestephan86: 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
5Ebiscoo:
2023 Election: Peter obi should be protected at all cost as Barrack Obama addresses Nigerians

Watch Video Here: https://www.mcebiscoo.com/2023-election-peter-obi-should-be-protected-at-all-cost-as-barrack-obama-addresses-nigerians/
He is more likely to be killed by his own people
Re: Peter Obi Should Be Protected At All Cost As Barrack Obama Addresses Nigerians by IgOga(m): 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
Sounds like various fakenews I encountered in SE in 2006.....Obama ko Trump ni grin
Re: Peter Obi Should Be Protected At All Cost As Barrack Obama Addresses Nigerians by tsdarkside(m): 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
bwahaha....

we should take a halfcast serious,the same halfcast that suggested to kenya to tolerate homos....

bwahahahaha....

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Protected At All Cost As Barrack Obama Addresses Nigerians by Ohraykon: 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
Tatiana4u:

The “powers that be” would rather hand this country over to terrorists than allow Obi to win…that’s if he stands a chance.I’m not moved by his social media noise cos Election isn’t won on social media.
I’ve been asking his supporters to explain why he didn’t turn Anambra state into Dubai and they haven’t given me a definitive response.
Fashola,Akpabio,Donald Duke,Ameachi and Dankwambo transformed their states and I would trust them with Power if they ever contest for presidential elections.Not someone like Peter Obi who did absolutely nothing to improve his state or deliver his state for APGA and ran to PDP because of VP position and left for Labor party because he knew Atiku wouldn’t chose him as VP again and he didn’t want to spend money in competing with wike and Atiku.
This dude has joined and left many political parties and he doesn’t look like a stable person!
If he doesn’t win next year,he will decamp back to PDP.I’ve never seen him as the “messiah” cos he doesn’t strike me as one.
Nigeria is a very complex country and it take a leader who is generally acceptable,good with economics/finances,security and diplomatic to move this country forward.
I’m waiting for a presidential debate between Atiku,Obi and Tinubu before I support any of them but for now,I don’t see any of them as an Angel.
you know the game better than me, lets see how it goes. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Protected At All Cost As Barrack Obama Addresses Nigerians by OneCandleAway(f): 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
DOTian:
Barrack Obama should NEVER pontificate on any serious African issue again. He lacks the moral right to do so. He was the one that foisted Buhari on us. He was the one that turned Libya and by extension the whole of the Sahel inside out... He was the president of The US for 8 years and did nothing for Africa and now will want to lecture Africans? Ahbegii...

I believe Obama had an army in a close country should GEJ refuse to step down. They were ready for war from different angles (imported terrorist by northern leaders). That's why Jonathan had to peacefully leave.
Re: Peter Obi Should Be Protected At All Cost As Barrack Obama Addresses Nigerians by ElSudani: 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
I am sure Obama doesn't know who Peter Obi is and he certainly didn't say anything about him.

(1) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe's Response To APC Supporter That Said His Brother Lost. / "Obi Didn't Hide His Hatred For Me"- Oyo LP Guber Candidate / ‘boko H Will Be Child’s Play If You Do Anyhow’ – Asari Dokubo Warns Rivers Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.