Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment (22414 Views)

Ganduje Mocks Kwankwaso Over FCT Ministerial Snub / Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group / Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:41am On Jul 08, 2022
jrusky:

God bless bro this is exact what I have be saying instead for us to look inward and ask what are we doing wrong No way rather they are pouring more kerosine into the fire by abusing everyone, hating everyone, name calling everyone, chest beat around and overly arrogant.

Since the creation of Nigeria my people has be against this country pls how do they want other region to trust them with power? Its not possible to enjoy a dream you do not believe in. Its not done.

The pipu who have trusted with power, what has the trust yielded??

Why can't we be realistic and speak the truth for once...

Why are we like ds

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by meditator(m): 6:42am On Jul 08, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, Peter obi2023 is certain
Just as he rescued Anambara and turned it to Dubai-like
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:43am On Jul 08, 2022
Zico5:
Igbo need to stop their way of politicking if they want to be relevant in the scheme of politics. You can abuse and attack me and still expect me to vote for u. Charity they say begin at home

You expect is to vote for Northerners, who called us 5%ers, terrorists, dot in a circle...

Go better get sense

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:46am On Jul 08, 2022
porthouse7:
because other tribes accept u and allow u do business peacefully abi... No worries

What kind of human being be this...

Do you undstnd your sense at all

At last, who go suffer pass at the end?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by TinubuNG: 6:50am On Jul 08, 2022
Chisaedhor:
Tinubu is a drug tycoon
Where is Tinubu name appear in that post? Some of you cretins will just come online to talk rubbish.

BAT 2023
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by Nigerianfactor: 7:24am On Jul 08, 2022
Moh247:
grin

SouthEast and NorthEast are the same in Human Development Indexes

Make them no dey decieve themselves

Out of top ten, SouthSouth has four states, Southwest has 3 , SouthEast has 1

In practical terms , check your brothels see who dominates them and the language they speak, check drug dealing spots, check markets of petty trading from Galla and Lacasera to mobile phone charger and fake drugs... The poorest region are everywhere constituiting nuisance just to make money to pose in their villages during Christmas

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_Human_Development_Index

We are in 2022, and you are showing the 2016 index. Why not display a more current one like 2019 or 2020. Why are you guys like this?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by BafanaBafana: 7:34am On Jul 08, 2022
Offpoint1:
I think there will never be any Nigeria president care so much for the North than Jonathan. He did a lot of for them but they rewarded him evil. Buhari is God's punishment to Nigeria.
By allowing their elites to steal money anyhow?
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by webm: 7:34am On Jul 08, 2022
Moh247:
grin

In practical terms , check your brothels see who dominates them and the language they speak, check drug dealing spots, check markets of petty trading from Galla and Lacasera to mobile phone charger and fake drugs... The poorest region are everywhere constituiting nuisance just to make money to pose in their villages during Christmas

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_Human_Development_Index

Using Wikipedia as a source shows you're ignorant on every issues. Wikipedia is edited randomly and not always up to date. I can personally go there now and change all those figures
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by SenatePresdo(m): 7:38am On Jul 08, 2022
onuman:

Southerners? Kwankwaso knew that Tinubu and Obi shall divide southerners' votes for a northerner, Atiku's win.

Kwankwaso shall merge his support group to Atiku’s shortly before the general election.
If Tinubu group supports Peter Obi before the election, the presidency shall come to the South.

Kwankwaso won't merge with Atiku, kwankwaso isn't that humble and smart.

You will see it..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by Zico5(m): 8:06am On Jul 08, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

You expect is to vote for Northerners, who called us 5%ers, terrorists, dot in a circle...

Go better get sense
Then let's see how u are going to win the next election. U really need sense.
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:08am On Jul 08, 2022
Zico5:

They can keep winning.. Pointless f@@@l..

We go see who go suffer pass, wetin concern me...

Mtcheeeeeeww
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by GoooodHardDick: 8:16am On Jul 08, 2022
jrusky:

Sorry no. Peter Obi not good for Nigerians ok so capital NO.

Your opinion though!

However, let's join hands and support Obi come 2023! Vote labour party vote for peter Obi!

God bless our incoming president, peter Obi 2023 inshallah
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by ChoCho54(f): 8:32am On Jul 08, 2022
HilcomTech:

You people started the insults.

You people don't even get it. SE are minority in Nigeria and their block vote is worthless. You need to build bridges and form alliances.
You are very stupid and myopic too! You don't deserve any further response!

Nicompoop!
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by ChoCho54(f): 8:33am On Jul 08, 2022
Moh247:

Keep your 5% vote mam!! We don't need it
Moh which 5 percenter is your personal life better than? Oh puleeeeese!
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by Moh247: 9:26am On Jul 08, 2022
ChoCho54:
Moh which 5 percenter is your personal life better than? Oh puleeeeese!

I hate to brag but many of this 5% need my patronage to survive
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by ChoCho54(f): 9:29am On Jul 08, 2022
Moh247:

Lol.. I know where you live and I know what you had for breakfast...
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by Moh247: 9:30am On Jul 08, 2022
ChoCho54:
Lol.. I know where you live and I know what you had for breakfast...

Haven't had breakfast so you are wrong
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by PoliciaNLand: 9:35am On Jul 08, 2022
Moh247:

Haven't had breakfast so you are wrong
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 1
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by BaddestQueen(f): 9:36am On Jul 08, 2022
Moh247:

rubbish
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by Moh247: 9:37am On Jul 08, 2022
PoliciaNLand:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 1

Rule 2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

Wrong accusation
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by PoliciaNLand: 9:38am On Jul 08, 2022
Moh247:

Rule 2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

Wrong accusation
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 1
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by Mrfixitt(m): 10:44am On Jul 08, 2022
Moh247:
grin

You be confirm Olodo I swear
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by jrusky(m): 10:47am On Jul 08, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Your opinion though!

However, let's join hands and support Obi come 2023! Vote labour party vote for peter Obi!

God bless our incoming president, peter Obi 2023 inshallah

Nice one. Now you are talking this is how I expect sane human to show support for his prefer candidate but earlier in this struggle for better Nigeria some of your fellow Labour member from my region SE turned their support to bullying, threatening and ends up offended so many who would have easily support Obi train.

Anyway to late the damage is done and its very unfortunate bro. Thanks
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by goaldynman(m): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Apart from the fact that you couldn't even interpret what you posted;

You left HDI of 2019 that is more recent and be posting the one of 2016!

Can you see that you are a clown � fooling yourself?!

Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by jafol(m): 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
Zico5:

Then let's see where it will take you. Las las you go back to Ur Biafra agitation
Go and read what Ahmadu Bello said about igbos then you will understand who they really are. They are like fulanis also, they breed in your state in order to take over. After you accommodate them they grow wings and tell the host they are nobody. That’s their lifestyle
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by HIPROFILE(m): 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
HilcomTech:

An average SE person is not smart only dubious.

Can't you see the handwriting on the wall?

SE are a minority in Nigeria. Your block vote is worthless. You need other regions particularly the north that you love to insult.

Nice reading this.

Vote PETER OBI vote Labour Party.
Nigeria must be great again.
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by HilcomTech(m): 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
HIPROFILE:

Nice reading this.

Vote PETER OBI vote Labour Party.
Nigeria must be great again.

Lol.. Very funny.

You expect us to vote for your candidate just because you have a toxic and bitter mouth.
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by HeroicMeastro: 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
ghettokid1:
Aloy Ejimakor, a Special Counsel to Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has criticized Rabiu Kwankwaso, the New Nigeria Peoples Party, NNPP, presidential candidate over his anti-Igbo comment.

Ejimakor wrote In a tweet,

This daft lawyer and his master are illiterates
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by HIPROFILE(m): 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
HilcomTech:

Lol.. Very funny.

You expect us to vote for your candidate just because you have a toxic and bitter mouth.

Bro you see the problems with you.
You have been calling yourself names and all manner of demeaningful choice of words yet I never said any wrong words to you. you still turn around to say am toxic and a bitter mouth… and still say am the one who insults you.

I just tire for this people.

Its is your turn…emi lokan right go and rule!

However, Vote PETER OBI vote Labour Party.

Its very simple to understand.
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by HilcomTech(m): 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
HIPROFILE:

Bro you see the problems with you.
You have been calling yourself names and all manner of demeaningful choice of words yet I never said any wrong words to you. you still turn around to say am toxic and a bitter mouth… and still say am the one who insults you.

I just tire for this people.

Its is your turn…emi lokan right go and rule!

However, Vote PETER OBI vote Labour Party.

Its very simple to understand.

Typical of Peter Obi's supporters and lies.

Please read your initial post and see how you insulted others.

HIPROFILE:
APC, PDP, Kwankwanso and the entire North will end up playing and fooling themselves.

Igbos knows what is right and always go for it and support it in totality.

But this people who claim they are smarter and are grand masters in politicking end up making mockery of their entire existence. Yaradua his blessed memory remain the only Northerner I knew who has a sound mind and brains unfortunately death snatched him away from us.

Just look at this buhari led government… And Northerners want power back again to them aren't they greedy and selfish?

I advice kwankwanso to just leave peter obi alone else em go collect very soon let him ask ekweremmadu and co.

Peter Obi is a divine mandate….

Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 3:25am On Jul 15, 2022
Zico5:

Make we see who go suffer pass... Weda na we abi na almajiri..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Naira: IMF Advises CBN To Extend February 10 Deadline / N3m Fraud: Gombe Judge Asks Convict To Pay N20 To Avoid 3-year-jail Term / Waec Statistics In 1961 and 1967

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.