Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) (45268 Views)

When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? / Penis Seen Inside Food Served In Lagos Restaurant (Video) / The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by abobote: 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2022
Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by RESTMOUTH99(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2022
G
Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by Katobest4us: 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
Felimax:
Not everything seem the way they are. On a norm such a phenomenal will make you avoid eating that food for a reason.

Sometimes I comment so people who want to learn can learn.

There are lots of energies surrounding us, some good, some bad, some in between and some on a mission. When things like these happen check carefully around you will see the meaning.

I once had a long time female friend who visited me from Warri and just as we were about to take a meal together centipede crawled out of the hot rice. I could not believe a food I prepared myself so hot will have centipede somewhere inside, I did not raise an alarm I simply abadoned the food and it was very clear to me later that she came with a plan to my house which if not for God it would have been a different story entirely.

Sometimes, such phenomenal are triggers to signs. Listen, and observe and you will see nothing happens by chance.

That's when it happens in Africa, Outside world no go believe that your opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
grin
Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by Kajaard: 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
Fahdiga:
Reason why I don't eat out anyhow. Most restaurants are den of dirty pigs wearing lipstick. The place will look beautiful but inside they are very dirty.

Exactly. You can't even tell the type of dirty water they use in washing their dishes, that's if they wash their dishes at all. It's no surprise typhoid fever is prevalent everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by kongobongo: 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
That food may even be poisoned by unknown fellow or friend who will be the one to first cry out. Let the owner thank HIS GOD for saving his life.

2 Likes

Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
Scary stuff
Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by Warmaterial(m): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
Na dsame thing na, isi ewu and centipede

Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
So shrimps, crayfish & periwinkles are fine but centipedes aren't

This is a case of discrimination against the centipede.
Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by Slimm01: 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
It must have been the carelessness of one of the servers there. Nobis is the most lively and most patronized open Bar and lounge in Ago palace, okota. They serve nice food there especially their BBQ fishes.

1 Like

Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by McStoic(m): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
Felimax:
Not everything seem the way they are. On a norm such a phenomenal will make you avoid eating that food for a reason.

Sometimes I comment so people who want to learn can learn.

There are lots of energies surrounding us, some good, some bad, some in between and some on a mission. When things like these happen check carefully around you will see the meaning.

I once had a long time female friend who visited me from Warri and just as we were about to take a meal together centipede crawled out of the hot rice. I could not believe a food I prepared myself so hot will have centipede somewhere inside, I did not raise an alarm I simply abadoned the food and it was very clear to me later that she came with a plan to my house which if not for God it would have been a different story entirely.

Sometimes, such phenomenal are triggers to signs. Listen, and observe and you will see nothing happens by chance.

I was in an occasion two weeks ago. So, a man said he wanted to eat Eva and egusi soup. As the food was served to the man, he made to take in the first ball, waaam, the plate of soup fell off his hand. Na so my comrade abandoned the food. I encouraged him to continue with his eating since the plate was still upright and the soup didn't pour out much per se.

The man reechoed what you type above. He abandoned the soup and said whatever made the soup to fall was a message....I learnt that one too that day..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by Advocate500: 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
I suspect someone is trying to spoil her business, how can centipede survive inside hot ishi ewu?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by ObaChris(m): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
Machinegun91:
That's why I dey avoid Yoruba food no matter how hungry I am. Yoruba food no follow at all

yoruba no dey do isi ewu na bro
Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by harmargedon: 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2022
The centipede had been in the bowl all the time, it just came out for fresh air grin grin grin
Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by poweredcom(m): 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
Machinegun91:
That's why I dey avoid Yoruba food no matter how hungry I am. Yoruba food no follow at all

This one na mumu u be ...which tribe serves is ewu ....

You are just a troll

Again so because of small centipede una de complain , it's harmless , had it been na cockroach I for puke and throw the isi ewu away but centipedes omo I go wack am well and throw away d centipede make e go Scott free hahahaa

3 Likes

Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by Umunze1stSon(m): 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
gazilion:
This is very much unacceptable! There should be health visitors who should routinely visit and inspect these shops to avoid the unsuspecting public from eating poison!

Centipedes are poisonous. Imagine seeing that after you had finished eating the food. It is God that is really helping us in Nigeria!!

I am OBIdient
Which health visitors? This is Nigeria
Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
Too bad, eat and poison your self
Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
So shrimps, crayfish & periwinkles are fine but centipedes aren't
Yeah keep throwing everything into d mouth until some weird ass illness comes knocking..

1 Like

Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by iukpe: 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
Obviously from the not well cared wooden pot. The heat from the meal has sent it running around for help. grin Disgusting but the food may still be good to eat. grin grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
Machinegun91:
Where do all these tribalistic fvcks spring out from sef

3 Likes

Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by emerged01(m): 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
Oga chop that thing joor. Na craycentipede use food push am down. If you know wetin fish chop wey make him body fresh you no go dey eat am. No forget na manure dey grow vegetables.
Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by dontrulee: 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
Reminds me of when I went to eat out in a popular restaurant many years ago. The food was damn sweet (pounded yam and ewedu). I had gotten halfway already and I decided to look at my fingers before licking it, Omo I saw maggots rolling on my fingers. I almost shouted and vomited. I lost appetite instantly, I wanted to scream and rant but I kept calm because there were over 200 people/ customers there. Making a complaint at that point would probably destroy the business, so I took the owner aside and told her. She apologized profusely and since then, she has been my friend ever after

6 Likes

Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by pacespot(m): 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
Crawled inside the food, those insects are very stubborn. I hate centipede gosh sad
Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
This thing full my house when I parked into it initially, but not anymore. Nothing like juju there, they need to fumigate the place and clear the bushes around. Rainy season all these creeping creatures are looking for dry place to stay

3 Likes

Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by delzbaba(m): 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
Its definitely from that stupid leaves they put ontop all the time
Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by Beetunez44(m): 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
Machinegun91:

And when did "isi ewu" become a Yoruba food?

Just when?

1 Like

Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by Felimax(m): 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
Katobest4us:

That's when it happens in Africa, Outside world no go believe that your opinion

Who told you that! How many foreigners have you stayed with? Una go dey Nigeria dey know wetin nor happen for abroad.

Have you worked or stayed with Chinese or Indians before?
No African nation is as fetish as the western world.

Talk wetin you know. You can just ignore it rather than disputing it. What you don't know is bigger than you.

Man know thyself is a very important word. Nothing happens by chance and this has nothing to do with voodoo. Do you think we are alone here? Mysterious energies surrounds us everywhere.

Close your eyes for few minutes or up to thirty minutes, you will see your mind is more busy than you because in the real sense, there is no you without your mind. Take the soul off you will end up six feet, so your body is only the container the real person is inside. Learn!!!

3 Likes

Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by Rursh(m): 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
Machinegun91:
What does Yoruba got to do with this. When will you have sense na? Must you always be tribalistic?
Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by Rursh(m): 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
9jaNoBeLagos:
Yoruba people are the dirtiest set of people I have ever met.

I once have a a Yoruba neighbour, she will cook and leave the dishes unwashed after eating until maggots starts feasting on them.
This post is not having anything to do with Yoruba, Being dirty does not have anything to do with Yoruba. Use your brains
Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by Danibonk(m): 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
Tribal bigots Yoruba food na isi ewu
Machinegun91:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) / Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made / What Kind Of Snake Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.