Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

17 Tech Jobs That Don’t Require Coding Skills - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 17 Tech Jobs That Don’t Require Coding Skills (485 Views)

Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones / 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative / 9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

17 Tech Jobs That Don’t Require Coding Skills by HeelsandTech: 10:17am On Jul 07, 2022
How often do you see online banter about tech and it’s mostly talks about software, html, running code and some other (boring) technical stuff? Quite often, yeah?

And now you have questions like ‘is tech all about coding?’ ‘Do I need to learn coding in order to land a tech job?’ Simple answer, no!

In fact a research on over 500,000 LinkedIn profiles of US professionals, showed that tech has 3x more non-techies than technical workers. So there is enough room for you and I who have 0 interest in learning to code!

For so long the coding jobs (and the men in the industry) have gotten so much PR, it’s almost like they’re all that exists.

I wanted to change that narrative so I went on a quest to compile this list of 17 tech jobs that require absolutely no coding skills. Here, you’ll get the gist on what each job entails, how much money you can expect to make, and women killing it in these fields too.

By the time you’re done with this article, the next step will be enrolling you into one of our 100% practical courses and on your way to becoming a tech sis too just like my friend Oyindamola. Let’s go! https://heelsandtech.com/features/non-coding-jobs-in-tech/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

To People That Want To Selling Online But Are Afraid To Get Started / Hello / Download " Meet Webguru " App On Your BB To Learn How To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.