Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ??? (1666 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

??? by divanaija1: 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2007
Re: ??? by freezy(m): 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2007
Oops. Some story that is, why not do it this way: Create another scenario where the guy is going to repeat the same thingy, make sure ur friend sees what he is up to. u mite eternally blame urself if she gets stuck with him and end up an unhappy woman, knowing u coulda done sumn bout it ealier. All da best!
Re: ??? by NOIBMUUL(m): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2007
j
Re: ??? by divanaija1: 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2007
Re: ??? by queenbee2(f): 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2007
Hey sis,

U r on yr own o. lipsrsealed
Re: ??? by iice(f): 4:30am On Aug 14, 2007
What a mess. . .
Just try to find a way to get your friend to know.

But una dey try with all these drama!
Me i go just tell my friend shap shap. . .that bobo no good o!
Re: ??? by PTH(m): 4:42am On Aug 14, 2007
diva_naija:

Thanks man.I am thinking about this one.

i would not go with freezy's idea, it could backfire and u'd lose your integrity and best friend. Sit ur friend down and let her know what a slimeball she is about to marry. Better to break her heart now than let her walk knowingly into a lifetime of heartbreak and sorrow. If the idiot could do it to u, he'd do it to another woman, trust me your best friend wont forgive u the day she finds out you let her walk in with her eyes closed.
Re: ??? by ikamefa(f): 4:46am On Aug 14, 2007
hummmmmmmm! if your story is true

if you are a true friend expose" him" for what he is : a BIG SLIMY FRAUD!
Re: ??? by divanaija1: 8:09am On Aug 14, 2007
Re: ??? by olanajim(m): 9:17am On Aug 14, 2007
Why not do a bit of more research on this guy. I hope he isn't reading this thread if he is, then he would stop bothering you knowing you are about to spoil his fun.

1, for the sake of peace call and tell him again, without mining words that you don't like to betray your friend. That the act is morally wrong. Make sure you record your conversation without his knowledge thank God mobile phone can do just that. Just get one that can record for a lenghty period.

2: find out more about this guy. Is he like that to other ladies? Is he a flirting type who would end up messing up your friend's life. Contrary to what you think, his action is a blessing in disguise. God may use you to save your friend from impending broken home. A broken relationship is better than broken home. Don't discourage him again from flirting with you once he kept pestering you with love. Encourage him and get more evidence on tape.

3, talk to your friend. Tell her a weird story like, friend of yours had just broke up with her husband after 3 months in marriage, discreetly use your imagination to relate her man's habit without giving him away and watch her response. From her response, tell her all men are like that. 'who knows, her fiance'. Ask her what she would do if it is her man but save the revealation.
4, if she is vulnerable type, tell her to pospone the wedding. If she agree, begin a series of action that would eventually expose the cheat. If she didn't agree, then you would act fast, cautiously. Make sure you confide in a trusted witness so your friend wouldn't think you tempt her guy.

5: trap him. Set him up, if you friend don't believe her fiance can cheat. All your taped conversations would then be used to further expose the deceiver.

Plan in advance for how to rehabilitate your friend. Just make sure, whatever, you won't leave her alone, because she would be a sorry state after the revealation.

If you don't have contigency plan, to help,take a vacation. Return after D wedding
Re: ??? by sanrima(f): 9:18am On Aug 14, 2007
just get the guy to send u hot and romantic text messages, accept to sleep with him, fix a date and place,  on the deal day invite ur friend and sister to the place. ur friend may not forgive u easily but with time she will  be happy u exposed the wolf in sheeps clothing. pls do be careful and tactical wen doing this! goodluck.
Re: ??? by olanajim(m): 9:23am On Aug 14, 2007
Why not do a bit of more research on this guy. I hope he isn't reading this thread if he is, then he would stop bothering you knowing you are about to spoil his fun.

1, for the sake of peace call and tell him again, without mining words that you don't like to betray your friend. That the act is morally wrong. Make sure you record your conversation without his knowledge thank God mobile phone can do just that. Just get one that can record for a lenghty period.

2: find out more about this guy. Is he like that to other ladies? Is he a flirting type who would end up messing up your friend's life. Contrary to what you think, his action is a blessing in disguise. God may use you to save your friend from impending broken home. A broken relationship is better than broken home. Don't discourage him again from flirting with you once he kept pestering you with love. Encourage him and get more evidence on tape.

3, talk to your friend. Tell her a weird story like, friend of yours had just broke up with her husband after 3 months in marriage, discreetly use your imagination to relate her man's habit without giving him away and watch her response. From her response, tell her all men are like that. 'who knows, her fiance'. Ask her what she would do if it is her man but save the revealation.
4, if she is vulnerable type, tell her to pospone the wedding. If she agree, begin a series of action that would eventually expose the cheat. If she didn't agree, then you would act fast, cautiously. Make sure you confide in a trusted witness so your friend wouldn't think you tempt her guy.

5: trap him. Set him up, if you friend don't believe her fiance can cheat. All your taped conversations would then be used to further expose the deceiver.

Plan in advance for how to rehabilitate your friend. Just make sure, whatever, you won't leave her alone, because she would be a sorry state after the revealation.

If you don't have contigency plan, to help,take a vacation. Return after D wedding
Re: ??? by divanaija1: 9:37am On Aug 14, 2007
Re: ??? by olanajim(m): 11:41am On Aug 14, 2007
The credit goes to everyone, even you. Thanks. Take care.
Re: ??? by kaypun(m): 11:27pm On Aug 30, 2007
@ diva_naija

can you pls email me on kayzworldforever@yahoo.com? Its important. I need to email some important stuffs to you or just emai your phone. Whichever is ok with you.
Re: ??? by divanaija1: 8:47am On Aug 31, 2007
Re: ??? by kaypun(m): 9:25am On Aug 31, 2007
no shezzle wezzle. Just want a private chat if possible.
Re: ??? by divanaija1: 9:49am On Aug 31, 2007
Re: ??? by Bolarge(m): 9:52am On Aug 31, 2007
@diva_naija

If he's giving u d eye, u give him the eye too now. Preferrably a black one. grin grin
Re: ??? by divanaija1: 9:57am On Aug 31, 2007
Re: ??? by kaypun(m): 10:24am On Aug 31, 2007
i just buzzed you on yahoo if its the same as ur username. Else maybe u can buzz instead when u re here.
Re: ??? by trendy(f): 10:42am On Aug 31, 2007
Tell your friend about it fast, better to be single than to be married to a He-goat
but make sure you get her to witness the whole thing
Re: ??? by divanaija1: 10:46am On Aug 31, 2007
Re: ??? by kaypun(m): 11:30am On Aug 31, 2007
there is no YIM in your profile
Re: ??? by CrazyMan(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2007
First I must congratulate you for your self discipline. Most girls can’t resist that kind of temptation. But I would advise you to talk to your friend about it. Such a man can break her heat in the future if she eventually marries him; because he can come across some other woman who isn’t as disciplined as you are and might start an affair with her. So which ever way you look at it, he simply isn’t the right guy for your friend.

Just tell her about the whole incident so you both can know the next step to take now it’s still early.
Re: ??? by BoboGee(m): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2007
the guy aint it at all.
me, i wld luv it if u cld set up the guy. but u need to involve a third party, who can be trusted.
like u said, letting ur friend go ahead with a guy who doesnt respect boundaries MAY not be the best.
but u need to act fast and cautiously, cos Nov is just arnd the corner.
but two things:
1) ur friend, does she really trust you and does she listen to ur advice, even before now?
2) do you have a steady rlshp also? cos ur friend may think u are jealous, and u intend to ruin her chance at being happy.

caution is the watchword.
Re: ??? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 06, 2007
@ diva_naija

your friend has fallen into the wrong hands, try and expose this guy for the snake he is, spare her a lifetime of pain and suffering.
Re: ??? by jayvin01: 11:59pm On Sep 06, 2007
say the truth and the truth shall set u free! grin grin

Re: ??? by 8inchplus(m): 11:09am On Sep 07, 2007
@ poster
i love the way you write,
And as for the issue on ground,
Rebuke the devl out of him when next he starts to manifest grin
Re: ??? by saucekid(m): 11:56am On Sep 07, 2007
if the guy cut eye for you,you too cut eye for am

like in my prof,it is what it is folks
Re: ??? by ikris(m): 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2007
If u called the lady who is about getting married ur friend, then no matter what it will take u will have to let her know even if it means telling ok?

Now look at it this way; if u dont let her know u r sure she will be heartbroken and maybe remian broken for long. The best time to kill a monster is when its still small ok?

Let her know now so that she cries now for some time and get over it other than to allow her smile now only to cry for the rest of her life and never get over it!

This is my humble contribution!

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Wants To Kill Herself / What Is The Best Gift To Give Your Girl Friend? / Facebook: Likes And Dislikes Even Regrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.