Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) (41132 Views)

Northern Women Flaunt Their Labour Party Card In Bauchi (pictures) / Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) / Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by sukkot: 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
an0daGuy:
I don’t know about you guys oh , but . . .

I went out this morning to buy breakfast for my kids and found out that what madam has been telling me is true.

peak milk sachet has now become N100 shocked something I bought at N70 earlier this year and N50 late last year.

That means by next year it could cost as high as N150 if things continue to deteriorate at this current pace in Nigeria.

if you like keep voting those who will make life a living hell for you

enough said angry make I go drink my akamu in peace jor

You must be a kid grin probably living under his parents roof and eating ‘mummy thank you’

Enjoy your life for now, maybe when you finally grow up and get your own family peak milk sachet would cost N1,000 and you will be buying 5 sachets every morning for breakfast while earning N18,000 minimum wage (that is if you even see job do self) wink

Shebi you’re among the APC urchins? Good for you
brother try hustle. this one wey you dey cry for 100 naira milk. over here teenage boys dey carry their gehfren go chop 5,000 naira lunch for THE PLACE everyday. Biko try huslte bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by BoneTackle: 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
Moh247:
Them no dey ever pass 10

Na wa for Obi supporters
By the next meeting, I bet you the number will be ×10

Pignubu urchins no just get sense

1 Like

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by BoneTackle: 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Empty chairs everywhere. cheesy cheesy

If Peter Obi gets 50,000 votes in Bauchi. INEC should declare him winner.
Brace up. Bauchi will give PO 25% votes and that's all that matters

Pignubu urchins are senseless
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by Moh247: 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
BoneTackle:
By the next meeting, I bet you the number will be ×10

Pignubu urchins no just get sense

10* 10 = 100

Still can't win election for 5%ters

1 Like

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by dabeto: 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
bro4u:
The banner states 'shi shi we no go give ' at the background grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by newnigerdelta1: 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
Zombie,go labour in vain,o...animal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by IgbalodeRaymond: 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
Moh247:

10* 10 = 100

Still can't win election for 5%ters
e pain am
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by rolams(m): 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
I always laugh when I see things like this.

This journey long oooo!

This is not for 2023, take it or leave it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by RealLagosBoy: 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
The agbado shaky shaky grandfather will be in sifia pains right now.

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by newnigerdelta1: 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
Your use less father and familys mumu....you go labour in vain

1 Like

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by kayperry: 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nonybb:
I thought Kwankwaso said north wouldn't vote for Peter Obi because he is a CHRISTIAN SOUTH. MAYBE this picture deceiving us or photoshopped

Have they voted yet or you don see the election result ahead ... what is difficult in gathering people with 1k in a country where people can hardly afford one meal, if they can pay more attendees go increase shebi na to cum sit down take picture

1 Like

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by tenpipsperday: 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
The beauty of it is that nobody gave them shishi and they expected no shishi rather they are spending theirs

1 Like

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by Righteousness02: 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
where una dey get this pictures self
Viscuz:
Agbado boys go choke o grin
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by tenpipsperday: 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
kayperry:

Have they voted yet or you don see the election result ahead ... what is difficult in gathering people with 1k in a country where people can hardly afford one meal.

1k kee you there

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by RealLagosBoy: 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Them no dey ever pass 10

Na wa for Obi supporters

Tinubu will spend nothing less than 5million to assemble this people together because there's no right thinking individual that will prefer a soured jelof rice over a freshly prepared fried rice.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by DimIsaac10(m): 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

If he gets 13000 votes he should be declared

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by naija4life247: 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
Viscuz:
Agbado boys go choke o grin

Yes, with the 200 million OBIdient supporters shown in the pictures posted. Stop whatever you are smoking before it stops you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by naija4life247: 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2022
XerXers:

Remember this is Bauchi. To even have reasonable attendance like this is a big progress

Yes, this is what will give Obituary 200 million votes in Bauchi. You will cry blood when Tinubu is sworn in as President, then you will drink Sniper Humanicide and rest peacefully

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by Paretomaster1(m): 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
Zeezenho:

Don't worry we have the patience.

First stop the attack on Northerners and their business in the East... Accept them the way they accept you..

1 Like

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by wiseoneking: 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

now from one vote, no structures to getting 50k votes. Later it will be 2million votes. I will soon collapse you to be Peter Obi's voters in oshogbo. Many Yoruba enlightened youths are now obedient
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by 43Ronin: 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2022
Trying so hard to tribalize his campaign but failing so hard. Igbos don't need to build bridges because igbos are everywhere in Nigeria contributing peacefully & immensely to their community and the hausa knows this.

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by Viscuz: 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
naija4life247:

Yes, with the 200 million OBIdient supporters shown in the pictures posted. Stop whatever you are smoking before it stops you

If your own no give you lungs cancer then I’m fine
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by jackobi(m): 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
Apc ɓoy's working hard to make their dream of agbado and cassava come true.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by Olastep1(m): 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
Very good
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by an0daGuy: 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
sukkot:
brother try hustle. this one wey you dey cry for 100 naira milk. over here teenage boys dey carry their gehfren go chop 5,000 naira lunch for THE PLACE everyday. Biko try huslte bro.

You dey carry only one human being go chop N5000 naira food for restaurant while you siddon for side dey drink Pepsi?

Be like say that ya girlfriend na elephant shocked Her longer-throat nor go be chaiiz I swear grin

Abeggi make una dey feed una obesity girlfriends leave us wey don marry in peace jor
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by Drealtitan1: 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
Paretomaster1:
Well, maybe this is the stepping stone for Mkpurumiri addicts to start rebuilding what they have damage, and repair the political damage they ve caused.

However it will take many years to repair.

I really doubt if you people can have that patient..

After they ve lost 2023 election,they will go back to their slogan "biafra or death"

1 Like

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by Everlastingson: 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
lereinter:

90% of the people there we vote Atiku or tinubu
The 10% don't have PVC

This make me remember ypp during 2019

You go wail tire.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by Everlastingson: 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
Golan007:

Dem no even shame to publish the photo.

Amplify your wailing.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by Golan007: 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
Everlastingson:

Amplify your wailing.

The photo is comical.

You couldn't make it up.

grin
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by Everlastingson: 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
Ultimas:
Believe me, there is really nothing on ground to indicate that Obi will win the next Presidential election.

Stop being myopic, see the things on ground. Whether you see it or not Peter Obi is the next President.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: ADP Zones The Presidency To The North And Vice President South East / El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor / Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.