Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) (41131 Views)

Northern Women Flaunt Their Labour Party Card In Bauchi (pictures) / Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) / Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by AnanseK(m): 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
So Peter Obi support network gets up to 5 people in Bauchi State?? angry
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by juman(m): 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
They are up to ten people.
Some people would just cash up from apc and pdp and withdraw from the race. Millions of dollars.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by Everlastingson: 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
OrdinaryNigeria:
Believe this religious people at ur own risk.

They rather vote their own, even if 100 of people are dying daily

Not true. They have whole heartedly rejected Buhari and APC. They'll surely vote Obi.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by Everlastingson: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
Munamoqel:
bauchi with 900k voter na him 6 people be obi network .

Na only 6 people you see abi. Anyway, we just dey start. By December 95% of Bauchi population will be OBIdient
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by Ojuntana: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
seunmsg:
With this level of massive mobilization and huge turnout, Obi should get about 1k votes in Bauchi state grin

This is wicked undecided
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by Ikoyiorioke: 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
The crowd are much oooo
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by Totilopussylick(m): 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
Otuegbe:
please what is agbado in English

Corn tongue
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by Ikoyiorioke: 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
seunmsg:
With this level of massive mobilization and huge turnout, Obi should get about 1k votes in Bauchi state grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy :DYou no get joy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by Everlastingson: 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
JoshTim:

Oga, wait till after the election. I will be glad that you lots will be returning to your BIAFRA struggle cause OBI ain't gonna be president.

You reason am na, you expect make Hausa or Yoruba vote for una. Stop smoking this mpuru mmiri this afternoon.

We told you guys back then, but you lots maligned yourself rather than built a good relationship with other tribes. I have never seen any tribe as non-tolerant like the Igbo tribe; with so much hate for others.

You guys often see yourself as being "foolish" smarter than other tribes but you see, reverse is the case in reality. Without the collaborative backing of largely, the North
scantly the south west, and south- south regions, you ain't tasting POWER.

Most likely you cannot because of your INTOLERANCE. You lots can never be trusted.

You can wail forever. Peter Obi, your next President, is a national project. Your wailing can't stop it.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by freetheking: 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
icuminpiss:
Good one..I want to print Obi posters here in Kaduna south and paste them at some areas in Kaduna , but i dont have money and I'm just a 300lv student working so hard to campaign for Peter obi. How do I go about it?
So help me God.
How much will it cost let me know.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by Everlastingson: 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
Femabol01:
You have gone too far. He can't get up to 500 votes in Bauchi. He can't get more than 500,000 pity votes in Nigeria. Nigeria is a corrupt country. A good man like Obi who is not ready to give money to people cannot win Presidential election in this country. Some people that are shouting Obi up and down will end up not voting for him because of common #5,000 that will be given to them at the polling booth. Most Nigerian only believe in what they can get immediately. All the delegates promised to vote for Osinbajo during APC primary election; they even praised him during his manifesto and was deceived.

Why not keep quiet instead of this nonsense. Your evil prayer is meaningless. Obi will win 95% vote in Bauchi State. Instead of hanging yourself from hate become OBIdient.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by Everlastingson: 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
[quote author=Femabol01 post=114506568] You have gone too far. He can't get up to 500 votes in Bauchi. He can't get more than 500,000 pity votes in Nigeria. Nigeria is a corrupt country. A good man like Obi who is not ready to give money to people cannot win Presidential election in this country. Some people that are shouting Obi up and down will end up not voting for him because of common #5,000 that will be given to them at the polling booth. Most Nigerian only believe in what they can get immediately. All the delegates promised to vote for Osinbajo during APC primary election; they even praised him during his manifesto and was deceived. [/quote

Well, you walk by sight that's why you sound very negative. We know Nigeria is extremely corrupt and that's why Obi is coming. Peter Obi does not need 100% vote to be President. Whether you believe it or not (If you're OBIdient you need to believe) Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria. Good must triumph over evil come 2023.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by Everlastingson: 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
Royalty83:
What is all these nonsense Propagandists agenda you folks are pushing? 11 sad people in a room?? From their faces you can tell they can't sell an iyamiri candidates here in the North. Especially not when you called us TERRORIST, PEDOPHILES, HEAD SLAMMERS,, ALMAJIRIS ETC

HABA

Stop playing to the gallery. They called you....... and what did you call them ?Hypocrite and parochial entity. Have they not been voting your people? Did they not vote for Yar 'Adua? By the way Obi is not about tribe you narrow minded fellow. How is your life under Buhari your brother? Peter Obi is a national project, take or leave it.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by Zeezenho: 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
Paretomaster1:

First stop the attack on Northerners and their business in the East... Accept them the way they accept you..

Funny dude more northerners are killed in the north every day . Northerners kill igbos too.yorubas kill northerners northerners kill yorubas so what the hell are you talking about. Obi is a unifier of Nigeria he will heel Nigeria.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by Everlastingson: 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
JoshTim:

We ask you what are the track records of Obi. What are his legacies?

Talk is really very cheap and am not buying into cheap talks.

Reality is different from analysis. Does Obi knows the real state of things yet proferring unrealistic solutions to age-long problems on national Tvs. This is what is called unrealistic assessment of issues devoid of critical and important facts.

If we really are desirous of change as we really profess, we should hold our Governors' and the local players governing our immediate surroundings accountable. This is where we begin to demand transparency.

Nigeria is a complex system made up of 36 states. I bet you to check, you will only find few of the governors innovative enough to find avenues to generate revenues exceeding expenditures.

We must be critical, tell ourselves the truth, fish out the thieves amongst us within our localities first before going federal.

How many times are we going to tell you about Obi's legacies and records? Verify it yourself. Google is there for you.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by Everlastingson: 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
wale8486:
Try come second in OSUN state election nxt week

i will campaign for ur OBI massively

mumu people

Why are you so embittered? Hate is not good for your health. Yoruba Muslims sef
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by Peppysco: 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
I just dey laugh, all these town hall meetings wey nor dey pass 100 people, shey na the grassroot structure wey go win presidential election be this? Well, it is not so bad to dream big sha
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by otipoju(m): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Empty chairs everywhere. cheesy cheesy

If Peter Obi gets 50,000 votes in Bauchi. INEC should declare him winner.

Rome was not built in a day. We still have 8 months to election. Campaign season sef never open.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by Peppysco: 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
Kennitrust:
How I wish that 80 percent of people can see what I’m seeing right now! Please my brothers and sisters, I wanna use this opportunity to tell you that, 2023 election you are not voting for Peter obi to win, but you are voting for him to win, just because of your own freedom and freedom of your new generation to come! Listen you are voting for your long life and your new generation to come! You are voting for your freedom of speech and your new generation to come! You are voting to safe the lives of the church and other religion in Nigeria, because Peter obi is not against any other religion in Nigeria! Peter obi believed in freedom of worshiping! It means that, he will love You as a Christian and Muslim! Listen you are voting for humanity, not against humanity! You are voting to bring back the value of your life and your new generation to come! Today me and you knows that, human beings lives is no longer valued in Nigeria, it hurt me so much seeing how my fellow human being are killing like animals oh my God, my heart can not explain how I’m feeling right now writing this message! Please my brothers and sisters, just vote for Peter obi and safe the innocent lives of Nigerian citizens. Thank you

I'm most likely certain that you typed that ish from Lagos, the Obi you're campaigning for resides and also have many investments in Lagos, many of you live and stay in Lagos, yet, you're telling me voting for Obi is a vote for freedom, something must be wrong somewhere. Who needs that freedom if not people in Anambra (Obi's state)? Baba, campaign based on facts and figures and stop the blackmail.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by Jibrinpapa: 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
They are just there for ur money, they will not vote for u
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by Femabol01: 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
Everlastingson:

Why not keep quiet instead of this nonsense. Your evil prayer is meaningless. Obi will win 95% vote in Bauchi State. Instead of hanging yourself from hate become OBIdient.
You are the one that just uttered nonsense. Saying Obi will get 95% in Bauchi means you don't understand politics. I don't want to reply you but your ignorance need to be checked.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by dominique(f): 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
Kennitrust:
How I wish that 80 percent of people can see what I’m seeing right now! Please my brothers and sisters, I wanna use this opportunity to tell you that, 2023 election you are not voting for Peter obi to win, but you are voting for him to win, just because of your own freedom and freedom of your new generation to come! Listen you are voting for your long life and your new generation to come! You are voting for your freedom of speech and your new generation to come! You are voting to safe the lives of the church and other religion in Nigeria, because Peter obi is not against any other religion in Nigeria! Peter obi believed in freedom of worshiping! It means that, he will love You as a Christian and Muslim! Listen you are voting for humanity, not against humanity! You are voting to bring back the value of your life and your new generation to come! Today me and you knows that, human beings lives is no longer valued in Nigeria, it hurt me so much seeing how my fellow human being are killing like animals oh my God, my heart can not explain how I’m feeling right now writing this message! Please my brothers and sisters, just vote for Peter obi and safe the innocent lives of Nigerian citizens. Thank you

What has he done about the violence plaguing his state? Has he given any solutions on how to curb this UGM menace terrorizing his state? If he can't solve the problems of only Anambra state, what's the guarantee that he can solve Nigeria's problems? It's not by going to speak big Grammer and throwing figures around, what are his accomplishments that makes you think he is the one to "save" Nigeria from the mess is currently is?
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by caracas: 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
seunmsg:
This is just a meeting of a support group in Bauchi
This is not a political gathering nor a campaign
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by BoneTackle: 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
[quote author=Moh247 post=114508111]

10* 10 = 100

Still can't win election for 5%ters[/quoteyet the 5% keep giving you headache

Why not focus on your Pignubu druglord
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by onuman: 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Them no dey ever pass 10

Na wa for Obi supporters

But they are usually among the most educated people in town.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by Moh247: 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
onuman:

But they are usually among the most educated people in town.

Any fact to back that up or its another "go and verify" lies
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by bewla(m): 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Obidient movement group of Nigeria we

Stand gidigbam on peter Obi mandate.

Casava and agbado urchins please make way tongue.

The country is ours for taking cool.

It belongs to only the obidient groups of Nigerians.
I hate to tell my friend s lie

Watch your back
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by sekem: 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
Something tells me there will be more Obidients in the North than in the South at the end of the day.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by icuminpiss(m): 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
freetheking:
How much will it cost let me know.
Lol I don't know how much sir, I'm just trying to know how to campaign for him even tho I don't have to print posters. I have educate some people sha. You know I can't educate everybody now, so some places I need to paste posters..
I wish I can see where obi posters are been shared, so I can collect as many as possible.
Some nairalanders are prolly thinking I want to scam, God forbid abeg
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by Munamoqel: 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
Everlastingson:

Na only 6 people you see abi. Anyway, we just dey start. By December 95% of Bauchi population will be OBIdient
ibo people in bauch around 59k will be ipobdent ?
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) by Assylum22355: 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
People that are not up to ten. If this man get 20 vote in bauchi he will dance skelewu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery / 2019: ADP Zones The Presidency To The North And Vice President South East / El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.