Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Protest: Esan People Use Juju To Lock AAU, Ekpoma School Gate (Video, Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Protest: Esan People Use Juju To Lock AAU, Ekpoma School Gate (Video, Photos) (35102 Views)

JSS1 Student Caught While Trying To Use 'Juju' On A Female Student In Lagos / Loss Of Accreditation: UNIBEN Optometry Students Protest, Block School Gate / UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest: Esan People Use Juju To Lock AAU, Ekpoma School Gate (Video, Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Make them protest and do anything they want,make them sha no hurt the students.
Lol juju still dey work??

Dj! 2 soft amala with better palmwine to get strength follow this news to the end.
Barman! Play me "This country sef " by seyi shay and 2pac.

I think se na Obj and Alisha keys sing that song sef undecided

Re: Protest: Esan People Use Juju To Lock AAU, Ekpoma School Gate (Video, Photos) by Lazenby007(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
mecuries:
same juju the can't better the state and government al large?
Juju does no good but evil
Re: Protest: Esan People Use Juju To Lock AAU, Ekpoma School Gate (Video, Photos) by PumpumPrince: 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
Edoziesmart:

Mrcock aka Londoner what happened to your previous moniker or Seun banned it grin

no really sir..am hiding from one fat babe called Siofra....she tryin force me to marry her & I aint about that!!(no ofeinse) angry
Re: Protest: Esan People Use Juju To Lock AAU, Ekpoma School Gate (Video, Photos) by cigaricon(m): 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
Spirit04:
Are you a student? You should be expelled. Look at the nonsense you typed up there. You don't know how to use capital letters?

He should be expelled instead of corrected? Nawa for una oh. What if he nau fails an exam, he should be killed? undecided
Re: Protest: Esan People Use Juju To Lock AAU, Ekpoma School Gate (Video, Photos) by Mom007(f): 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
I hope they also blocked all the bush paths as well. Funny school. One official entrance, several unofficial.
Re: Protest: Esan People Use Juju To Lock AAU, Ekpoma School Gate (Video, Photos) by syntekelite(m): 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
Edo state and being fetish na 5&6

For those jobless atheist that thinks life starts and end in their keypads, that always doubt that juju doesn't work... If you're in lagos let me send you to one baba in lagos ajegunle... Edo for that matter, go there and say juju doesn't work then you'll be a scape goat... Una dey use Edo play with juju!

They are extremely fetish

If ordinary small pikin for kogi,edo or sagamu use ring slap those self acclaimed atheists dem go drink garri till dem give them the antidote. there can never be light without darkness.. oyinbo wey naija atheists dey copy na hin even do juju pass..
Re: Protest: Esan People Use Juju To Lock AAU, Ekpoma School Gate (Video, Photos) by ufotunang: 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
That is why the federal government should make the environment conducive for bussinesses to strive...with this bussinesses, industries will strive, excel and expand which will create more jobs . direct and indirect jobs...so people will not be going to schools or university to protest for jobs when they will be lots of other lucrative jobs to do around
Re: Protest: Esan People Use Juju To Lock AAU, Ekpoma School Gate (Video, Photos) by Allisgud: 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Make una enjoy. Na Esan People even carry Obaseki matter for head pass during the last election. Na them dey suffer am pass now.

Una vote an Ugly and incompetent Obaseki as Governor, when we warned you guys. Obaseki did nothing in his first tenure, you guys still reelect him. Governor Ikpeazu of Abia is better than Obaseki in everything. grin
bro forget na so he suppose be,u can't read the minds of politician,anybody who promise anything and did not deliver should be remove no waisting time
Re: Protest: Esan People Use Juju To Lock AAU, Ekpoma School Gate (Video, Photos) by Realguyman1(m): 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Make una enjoy. Na Esan People even carry Obaseki matter for head pass during the last election. Na them dey suffer am pass now.

Una vote an Ugly and incompetent Obaseki as Governor, when we warned you guys. Obaseki did nothing in his first tenure, you guys still reelect him. Governor Ikpeazu of Abia is better than Obaseki in everything. grin
Shay na the terrorist wey deg aso rock called buhari na come do something to warrant his reelection 2019?

The reason Obaseki won the election in Edo State 2020, was not because there was anything good to show about him as governor Edo State for the past four years, but because of the hatred the Edo people have for the terrorist called buhari, and to prove a point to Oshiomole say no level for am.

1 Like

Re: Protest: Esan People Use Juju To Lock AAU, Ekpoma School Gate (Video, Photos) by Worlddaddybongo: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
The juju bn work?
You say?
Me Esan juju?? Hmm
Re: Protest: Esan People Use Juju To Lock AAU, Ekpoma School Gate (Video, Photos) by shortIGBOman: 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
Realguyman1:
Shay na the terrorist wey deg aso rock called buhari na come do something to warrant his reelection 2019?

The reason Obaseki won the election in Edo State 2020, was not because there was anything good to show about him as governor Edo State for the past four years, but because of the hatred the Edo people have for the terrorist called buhari, and to prove a point to Oshiomole say no level for am.

Enjoy una underdeveloped Edo State. The State with zero infrastructures, the State where flood has turned most landlords to homeless people.

A state with no presence of Government. A state where union activities have taken over every aspect of the market. Tomatoes,sellers,papper sellers, Ugwu leaf sellers all have their separate unions. That's why things are too expensive in Edo. Make una enjoy una incompetent Obaseki.

Re: Protest: Esan People Use Juju To Lock AAU, Ekpoma School Gate (Video, Photos) by jaephoenix(m): 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
Blaqroman0000:

For those jobless atheist that thinks life starts and end in their keypads, that always doubt that juju doesn't work... If you're in lagos let me send you to one baba in lagos ajegunle... Edo for that matter, go there and say juju doesn't work then you'll be a scape goat... Una dey use Edo play with juju!

Oga I dey Lagos. Send the juju to me. I thought u guys say juju can enter anywhere. I'm not traveling anywhere
Re: Protest: Esan People Use Juju To Lock AAU, Ekpoma School Gate (Video, Photos) by Realguyman1(m): 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Enjoy una underdeveloped Edo State. The State with zero infrastructures, the State where flood has turned most landlords to homeless people.

A state with no presence of Government. A state where union activities have taken over every aspect of the market. Tomatoes,sellers,papper sellers, Ugwu leaf sellers all have their separate unions. That's why things are too expensive in Edo. Make una enjoy una incompetent Obaseki.
Oga leave that one jor. Shay nor be the useless APC Obaseki dey take do his first four years? Abi nor be APC dey power for Edo State from 2008 till 2020, Why them nor turn Edo state to Vienna,? Abi 12 years nor reach to do something?

Shay e get any State for Nigeria now wey union nor dey everywhere? Na Lagos I dey for over 3years plus, and na them be baba for union matter. Even Oyo and Ogun state dey even challenge Lagos state now for union matter too.

E even reach the extent that even those wey dey sell agbo for Lagos get stickers for their basin wey them dey take sell agbo.

If a wicked terrorist like buhari can win reelection after all the nonsense he did in his first tenure, and was successfully sworn in without any protest or revolution from Nigerians, then I see no reason why any idiot politician in Nigeria can't do the same as well.

Dey there dey carry Edo state matter for head like say there is any part of Nigeria that is even working.

Abi na so a country with so much mineral resources suppose dey, the way Nigeria dey so?

1 Like

Re: Protest: Esan People Use Juju To Lock AAU, Ekpoma School Gate (Video, Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
Blaqroman0000:

I'm visiting Apapa Ajegunle soon. I'd take up your challenge
Re: Protest: Esan People Use Juju To Lock AAU, Ekpoma School Gate (Video, Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
Uzomacharles:
People asking if "Juju still dey work" why not go to a Babalawo shrine and scatter his gods or why do you think yahoo boys keep doing rituals?

why would I go there to scatter his gods? is he using his gods to my detriment? does his nonsensical incantations affect me?
Re: Protest: Esan People Use Juju To Lock AAU, Ekpoma School Gate (Video, Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
Anetorfavour:

abeg loud d vawulence o!
Tins dey happen 4 Benin oo. Naso d other day dem cut one tree down. D next morning d tree stand üp alive again. No trace of say dem fall d tree down b4

see mumu story
Re: Protest: Esan People Use Juju To Lock AAU, Ekpoma School Gate (Video, Photos) by Thomasankara(m): 4:57am On Jul 09, 2022
Blaqroman0000:

Don't mind them, atheists are the most diabolical set of people I ever know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] / Covenant University New Rules: Sacked Fmr. Registrar, Oludayo Reacts / Protesting FUTO Students Bring Down School Statue, Destroy Library (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.