Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

No Corps Members Raped In Akwa Ibom Attack – NYSC - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / No Corps Members Raped In Akwa Ibom Attack – NYSC (10819 Views)

No Corps Member Is Mobilized For War -DG NYSC / Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC / Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Corps Members Raped In Akwa Ibom Attack – NYSC by onomeabuja: 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2022

Re: No Corps Members Raped In Akwa Ibom Attack – NYSC by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
Afoonja:
The small minded mod that banned me should zuzuru come and do it again, ndiara

CC: Leodeking
Mannabbgqrills

Once you aren't supporting their darling daddy.. Dem go just ban you abi wetin??

1 Like

Re: No Corps Members Raped In Akwa Ibom Attack – NYSC by GloriousGbola: 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
Robbers stormed a lodge at 1am and did not rape the girls they met there?

In this Nigeria?
Re: No Corps Members Raped In Akwa Ibom Attack – NYSC by kingmsookwagh(m): 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

MY broda... Why do they block someone that way
E tire me too o
Re: No Corps Members Raped In Akwa Ibom Attack – NYSC by Pat081: 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
That is what they are going to say but those that do it know that they rape the gals
Re: No Corps Members Raped In Akwa Ibom Attack – NYSC by Angelfrost(m): 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
I was expecting this precise statement from NYSC!
Re: No Corps Members Raped In Akwa Ibom Attack – NYSC by AkogunVentures: 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
Welcome to Akogun ventures

We have alot of cheap and Legit land For sale with the right documents..

Around. Ifo ogun state just 45 minutes drive from lagos…

Lands for :-building of schools, Farmland, Agriculture purpose, or a personal building ..

call or watzapp
0705 397 5150[color=#990000][/color]
Re: No Corps Members Raped In Akwa Ibom Attack – NYSC by Popesuccess(m): 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Not surprised...
Daughters of Eve can lie
You should know that most rape victims in this part of the world don't come out to say it because of shame and stigma.

2 Likes

Re: No Corps Members Raped In Akwa Ibom Attack – NYSC by Scarcity234: 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
GboyegaD:
Glad none of them were raped and no life was lost. May all that was stolen from them be restored in double folds.
Even if they were raped, they won't admit to it.

1 Like

Re: No Corps Members Raped In Akwa Ibom Attack – NYSC by Paulianfa(m): 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
Ohh there was nothing like raped ooooo, I was there on Wednesday live. It was a minor robbery, a common one for that manner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Corps Members Raped In Akwa Ibom Attack – NYSC by Paulianfa(m): 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Not surprised...
Daughters of Eve can lie

The new is even fake cos I was there that Wednesday to picked my brothers wife.

1 Like

Re: No Corps Members Raped In Akwa Ibom Attack – NYSC by Paulianfa(m): 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
kingmsookwagh:
Wow!!! Even for akwaibom.?

Damn! The guy above me is fast on 10G...

Fake news, just a minor intrude! People with fake broadcast.

He will not tell the world the one the Governor of that state did, by hosting a farewell party with fat brown envelope gifts.
Re: No Corps Members Raped In Akwa Ibom Attack – NYSC by AmeLonRo(m): 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
Interesting.
Thanks for the clarification.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIrhFHDpKMY
Re: No Corps Members Raped In Akwa Ibom Attack – NYSC by GboyegaD(m): 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
Scarcity234:

Even if they were raped, they won't admit to it.

Why? Is it their fault?
Re: No Corps Members Raped In Akwa Ibom Attack – NYSC by Olastep1(m): 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
Believe NYSC at your own risk
Re: No Corps Members Raped In Akwa Ibom Attack – NYSC by jarmy: 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
Track the phones
Re: No Corps Members Raped In Akwa Ibom Attack – NYSC by JBoss25(m): 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
post=114507758:
Again,
Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.
that mean you're a funny guy because you spread rumours
Re: No Corps Members Raped In Akwa Ibom Attack – NYSC by jaxxy(m): 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2022
Hmmm ok
Re: No Corps Members Raped In Akwa Ibom Attack – NYSC by AmazingELixir: 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
lipsrsealed

Damage control and face saving...no one wants to carry the toga of a rape victim.
Re: No Corps Members Raped In Akwa Ibom Attack – NYSC by blackboy(m): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nigerian govt officials and politicians are criminally minded and big liars part of why Nigeria is the way it is. NYSC is lying big time and most of us know it. Believe this statement then you must believe 2015 lies and the lies coming by our politucians. Until lies such as these are exposed and people punished for failing their duties and the police arrest the armed robbers that perpetuated this evil act. NYSC should be working on getting the victims justice.
jkpbestseries:
people wey dem raped said d were raped... Now una d talk say na lie

1 Like

Re: No Corps Members Raped In Akwa Ibom Attack – NYSC by Eriggs: 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
JBoss25:
that mean you're a funny guy because you spread rumours

Hahaha grin grin grin.
This one swallowed his vomit in a matter of seconds.
That's what I keep saying, report these children to the moderators, this forum has rules and regulations that must be followed (and know the type of moderators you report to).
They will definitely eat their words and vomit.
Look at how this kid quickly edit his nonsense.
The fear of dem MANNA is the beginning of wisdom for them. grin cool grin
Dem no get liver fight dem aunty

Re: No Corps Members Raped In Akwa Ibom Attack – NYSC by bayelsaowei(m): 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
Once any government arm denies anything, rest assured that it is the truth...

1 Like

Re: No Corps Members Raped In Akwa Ibom Attack – NYSC by GloriousGbola: 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
DrFunmiReturns:
they did raped them oh just the same way dey raped your useless mama and sisters.
idiot

Why do you keep transferring aggression though? Do you see my face at night when your customers climb on you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo State B'15 Let Meet Here / Ebonyi State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here / What Has NYSC Done For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.