Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Between Onitsha And Aba, Which One Has More Money Especially In Money Circulatio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Onitsha And Aba, Which One Has More Money Especially In Money Circulatio (1595 Views)

Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey / Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. / Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Onitsha And Aba, Which One Has More Money Especially In Money Circulatio by CALEB1590(m): 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
I saw this post on Facebook, so I decided to bring it here for a wider informed view.
Betweenn onitsha city and aba city, which has more money especially in money circulation. We all know that onitsha deals more on imported goods while aba deals more on locally made goods and textile... Please let us be guided with our ulterances.
Re: Between Onitsha And Aba, Which One Has More Money Especially In Money Circulatio by AbaganaMiracle: 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
CALEB1590:
I saw this post on Facebook, so I decided to bring it here for a wider informed view.
Betweenn onitsha city and aba city, which has more money especially in money circulation. We all know that onitsha deals more on imported goods while aba deals more on locally made goods and textile... Please let us be guided with our ulterances.

Aba is the larger and bigger city, and Onitsha is slightly the richer city per capita.

3 Likes

Re: Between Onitsha And Aba, Which One Has More Money Especially In Money Circulatio by Ajens1991: 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
Onitsha

1 Like

Re: Between Onitsha And Aba, Which One Has More Money Especially In Money Circulatio by Christistruth00: 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
Is there Anything left in Aba?

1 Like

Re: Between Onitsha And Aba, Which One Has More Money Especially In Money Circulatio by mrvitalis(m): 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
It used to be ABA but under Peter obi Onitsha overlook ABA ...but the difference is not much

If abia gets a good governor ABA has potential to compete with Lagos ...ABA almost gas monopoly of servicing akwa Ibom , cross River , rivers , bayelsa , Cameroon and equatorial guinea with consumer goods

ABA is also larger and better planned ( yes better planned with poor roads )

It's difficult to say ooh ABA is huge ooh and they don't make noise ...but

Onitsha main market is bigger than ariara

9 Likes

Re: Between Onitsha And Aba, Which One Has More Money Especially In Money Circulatio by DWickedLandLord: 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
There has never been a day anybody sane compared Aba to Onitsha.
Onitsha is no longer just Onitsha. Onitsha has spread into used to be villages.

Money wise, you have to beat Nnewi first before you even talk of Onitsha

Onitsha where you'll see two 4 storey inside one compound. Onitsha money has spread well into Asaba. Remove Onitsha money from Asaba the difference can't go unnoticed.

Every single igbo person has touched foot in Onitsha. Not every single igbo person has touched foot in Aba. There's levels...

Abeg talk better thing

4 Likes

Re: Between Onitsha And Aba, Which One Has More Money Especially In Money Circulatio by DWickedLandLord: 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
mrvitalis:
It used to be ABA but under Peter obi Onitsha overlook ABA ...but the difference is not much

If abia gets a good governor ABA has potential to compete with Lagos ...ABA almost gas monopoly of servicing akwa Ibom , cross River , rivers , bayelsa , Cameroon and equatorial guinea with consumer goods

Guy you don't know Onitsha at all
My history with Onitsha goes all the way back to my paternal grandfather.
My father was born there
I was born there

You have no idea what you're talking about
Re: Between Onitsha And Aba, Which One Has More Money Especially In Money Circulatio by gidgiddy: 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
CALEB1590:

This guy created this thread for fighting, dont contribute to it

5 Likes

Re: Between Onitsha And Aba, Which One Has More Money Especially In Money Circulatio by ljoh: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
CALEB1590:

Re: Between Onitsha And Aba, Which One Has More Money Especially In Money Circulatio by ljoh: 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
Enter

Re: Between Onitsha And Aba, Which One Has More Money Especially In Money Circulatio by Fahdiga(m): 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
mrvitalis:

I thought you are smatter than this. You fell for their trap. They want Igbos to start bashing each other.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Onitsha And Aba, Which One Has More Money Especially In Money Circulatio by Bialegend(m): 12:11am On Jul 08, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Guy you don't know Onitsha at all
My history with Onitsha goes all the way back to my paternal grandfather.
My father was born there
I was born there

You have no idea what you're talking about
And this is coming from a fool that has never set a foot in Aba. Local champion.
Re: Between Onitsha And Aba, Which One Has More Money Especially In Money Circulatio by DWickedLandLord: 4:53am On Jul 08, 2022
Bialegend:

And this is coming from a fool that has never set a foot in Aba. Local champion.

Mr emotional came to defend his city. That's cute. If Onitsha is local, Aba na foreign?

Aba measures up to Onitsha real estate abi.
Surely you know better

Going to Aba for wetin?
Girls? Please
Buy land? Am I mad
Shopping? No thanks. My pockets pass

Again, what's my business with Aba

Anambra is your daddy till the end of time.
Quarrel with your ancestors. Not my fight

Aba guy man. Said by no one ever!
Still sounds like someone that dey village sef

Onitsha guy man...now you're talking! Na that one we know...lol
Re: Between Onitsha And Aba, Which One Has More Money Especially In Money Circulatio by Mfetenang: 5:03am On Jul 08, 2022
Their both dirty and smelly cities.
Re: Between Onitsha And Aba, Which One Has More Money Especially In Money Circulatio by Ofodirinwa: 5:06am On Jul 08, 2022
CALEB1590:

Aba by far. Onitsha is 'bigger' online.
I'm not even sure Onitsha is the biggest city in Anambra anymore and most of what we call Onitsha is Obosi etc, and Nnewi seems to be the place with momentum.
Re: Between Onitsha And Aba, Which One Has More Money Especially In Money Circulatio by kettykin: 5:07am On Jul 08, 2022
Forget this thread
Re: Between Onitsha And Aba, Which One Has More Money Especially In Money Circulatio by AustineE1: 5:52am On Jul 08, 2022
The same 5th columnist that opened this thread,is using different monikers to speak in favour of Onitsha or Aba,just to lure gullible Igbos to fall to self bashing....all real Igbos should stay off from this rubbish thread,we move on. We are OBIdient.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Likely To Come Last Between Himself, Atiku And Obi / 2023: Emergence Of Peter Obi Has Divided Yorubas. / 2023: Obi Has Already Defeated Tinubu .. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.