Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Tinubu Likely To Come Last Between Himself, Atiku And Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Likely To Come Last Between Himself, Atiku And Obi (1594 Views)

Chicago Academic Records: What Is Tinubu Likely Hiding? / PEPT: Which Of These Charges/allegations Is Tinubu Likely Going To Escape? / Tinubu Likely To Win - Fitch Group UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Likely To Come Last Between Himself, Atiku And Obi by gidgiddy: 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
I predict that Kwankwaso will later step down and throw his weight behind Atiku to ensure that Atiku wins

I predict that Obi will do well in the South East, South South, North central and Christian parts of the North, to come second place

I predict that Bola Tinubu wont win any state outside the South West, and come last amongst all three men

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Likely To Come Last Between Himself, Atiku And Obi by CyynthiaKiss(f): 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
Kwankwaso would be a greatest coward of 21 century if he steps down for anyone undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Likely To Come Last Between Himself, Atiku And Obi by Parachoko: 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
Gidiggidy a known IPOVB supporter grin

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Likely To Come Last Between Himself, Atiku And Obi by Obidient4life3: 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
gidgiddy:
I predict that Kwankwaso will later step down and throw his weight behind Atiku to ensure that Atiku wins

I predict that Obi will do well in the South East, South South, North central and Christian parts of the North to come second place

I predict that Bola Tinubu wont win any state outside the South West, and come last amongst all three men
You tried. However, Obi is winning the election whether Kwankwaso step down or not

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Likely To Come Last Between Himself, Atiku And Obi by Unzerious: 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
If Kwankwaso is stepping down for anyboby ('IF' i said), it'll be for Jagaban...dude has never worked with Atiku.

The person who wouldn't win any state outside his region is Obi and not Tinubu...dude isn't smiling.

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Likely To Come Last Between Himself, Atiku And Obi by CyynthiaKiss(f): 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
Unzerious:
If Kwankwaso is stepping down for anyboby ('IF' i said), it'll be for Jagaban...dude has never worked with Atiku.

The person who wouldn't win any state outside his region is Obi and not Tinubu...dude isn't smiling.

Step down for who ?... Lol .

Power drunk man... He would rather do that in PDP... If you think he formed his party to step down for anyone then u need to wake up from your sleep...

Well you can can believe in your own lies to be happy. Its easier for him to cut deals with Atiku than Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Likely To Come Last Between Himself, Atiku And Obi by lonecatt(m): 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
Unzerious:

how? stop dreaming
kwakwanso is too tribalistic, he will never step down for a southerner. reason he is only popular in the north (west)

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Likely To Come Last Between Himself, Atiku And Obi by Frigga13: 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
Before Una 1000 Nairaland likes ... and shares

Atiku is the incoming

PDP is the next government

Power to the people

North 2023

No be online noise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Likely To Come Last Between Himself, Atiku And Obi by Unzerious: 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

Power drunk man... He would rather do that in PDP... If you think he formed his party to step down for anyone then u need to wake up from your sleep...

Well you can can believe in your own lies to be happy. Its easier for him to cut deals on with Atiku than Tinubu

Politics most times isn't about Ethnic Ties, but Personal Interest. Atiku will not win, even though Thanos wipes out half the number of Electorates grin

lonecatt:
how? stop dreaming
kwakwanso is too tribalistic, he will never step down for a southerner.

For the last time I'm gonna say this....'IFFFFF'
Re: Tinubu Likely To Come Last Between Himself, Atiku And Obi by Benaddy: 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
Keep dreaming �
Re: Tinubu Likely To Come Last Between Himself, Atiku And Obi by LegendHero(m): 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

Well you can can believe in your own lies to be happy. Its easier for him to cut deals on with Atiku than Tinubu

If you look at it well, it is more profitable for Kwakwanso to step down for Tinubu rather than Atiku.

Reason is that Kwakwanso will still have hope of becoming president after Asiwaju easily because it will rotate back to the North and he can try his luck or negotiate his way. Even if it’s 4 years.

With him supporting Atiku, that means he will never be president in his lifetime. If being a Northerner is greater than his own ambition, then it’s logical to assume he will support Atiku.

If it’s about Money and influence, Atiku don’t have that more than Asiwaju so Kwakwanso will only step down for either of them based on his own conviction and ambition.

@The OP, he’s just saying nonsense. Peter Obi can never win the NC, it is statistically impossible. Infact, Peter Obi won’t win ONE SINGLE state in the NC.

I laugh when you guys play the Christian card. You think Benue, Taraba, & Plateau governor will leave their party to work for Obi because he is a Christian? APC will still at least 40/45% of some of those 3 states just as Buhari ( a supposedly Islamic fanatic) got it in 2015 against a Christian incumbent president.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Likely To Come Last Between Himself, Atiku And Obi by DiscoverID: 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
Parachoko:
Gidiggidy a known IPOVB supporter grin
Ipob = Obi-dient = Losers Party.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Likely To Come Last Between Himself, Atiku And Obi by Cajal(m): 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
gidgiddy:

I predict that Obi will do well in the South East, South South, North central and Christian parts of the North, to come second place

TINUBU's victory will be legendary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Likely To Come Last Between Himself, Atiku And Obi by CyynthiaKiss(f): 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
Unzerious:

Politics most times isn't about Ethnic Ties, but Personal Interest. Atiku will not win, even though Thanos wipes out half the number of Electorates grin

For the last time I'm gonna say this....'IFFFFF'

If politics is not all about ethnicity why do some Yorubas Muslims now think that Tinubu will sweep the entire SW knowing fully well that Obi's presidency will benefit SW more than Tinubu's presidency ?

Well ethnicity matters.... Check Tambuwa's action despite his closeness to Wike

We know the kind of politics Tinubu plays... "Politics of myself, my family and my cronies"

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Likely To Come Last Between Himself, Atiku And Obi by Vistra40: 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
gidgiddy:

If atiku doesn’t win anywhere down south, how then can he win?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Likely To Come Last Between Himself, Atiku And Obi by helinues: 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
This guy don drink that thing again

Abi na new symptoms of malaria be this

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Likely To Come Last Between Himself, Atiku And Obi by Prince111111: 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
Unzerious:

see this one. Kwankwaso is more related to Atiku than Tifnubu undecided
Re: Tinubu Likely To Come Last Between Himself, Atiku And Obi by Unzerious: 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

If politics is not all about ethnicity why do some Yorubas Muslims now think that Tinubu will sweep the entire SW knowing fully well that Obi's presidency will benefit SW more than Tinubu's presidency ?

Well ethnicity matters.... Check Tambuwa's action despite his closeness to Wike

We know the kind of politics Tinubu plays... "Politics of myself, my family and my cronies"

What has Obi done for the SW? And why do you think Obi would be more Beneficial to them than Tinubu?

Tambuwal's betrayal of Wike was as a result of what he had at Stake, there was an Agreement Wike breached which led to both going into the Elections as Opponents, as against the Pre-planned Collaboration.

And least we forget, the Yoruba's supported PMB, and the Igbo's supported GEJ...They definitely weren't on Ethnic Grounds.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Likely To Come Last Between Himself, Atiku And Obi by Unzerious: 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
Prince111111:
see this one. Kwankwaso is more related to Atiku than Tifnubu undecided

How
Re: Tinubu Likely To Come Last Between Himself, Atiku And Obi by cybersoldiers: 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
You're not far from the truth.
Re: Tinubu Likely To Come Last Between Himself, Atiku And Obi by VoteObi2023: 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
gidgiddy:

Tinubu will win Borno and that will be the only state he will win outside SW.

1. Peter Baba Ahmed

2. Atiku Okowa

3. Bola Tinubu Masari

4. Kwankwanso and that Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Likely To Come Last Between Himself, Atiku And Obi by VoteObi2023: 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
Unzerious:

What has Obi done for the SW? And why do you think Obi would be more Beneficial to them than Tinubu?

Tambuwal's betrayal of Wike was as a result of what he had at Stake, there was an Agreement Wike breached which led to both going into the Elections as Opponents, as against the Pre-planned Collaboration.

And least we forget, the Yoruba's supported PMB, and the Igbo's supported GEJ...They definitely weren't on Ethnic Grounds.
Yorubas supported Osinbanjo not Buhari
Re: Tinubu Likely To Come Last Between Himself, Atiku And Obi by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
LegendHero:

If you look at it well, it is more profitable for Kwakwanso to step down for Tinubu rather than Atiku.

Reason is that Kwakwanso will still have hope of becoming president after Asiwaju easily because it will rotate back to the North and he can try his luck or negotiate his way. Even if it’s 4 years.

With him supporting Atiku, that means he will never be president in his lifetime. If being a Northerner is greater than his own ambition, then it’s logical to assume he will support Atiku.

If it’s about Money and influence, Atiku don’t have that more than Asiwaju so Kwakwanso will only step down for either of them based on his own conviction and ambition.

@The OP, he’s just saying nonsense. Peter Obi can never win the NC, it is statistically impossible. Infact, Peter Obi won’t win ONE SINGLE state in the NC.

I laugh when you guys play the Christian card. You think Benue, Taraba, & Plateau governor will leave their party to work for Obi because he is a Christian? APC will still at least 40/45% of some of those 3 states just as Buhari ( a supposedly Islamic fanatic) got it in 2015 against a Christian incumbent president.

Oga Kwankwaso is indeed too tribalistic to step down for a southerner.

Tinubu is not Buhari and can never pull a Buhari electoral weight in the North.

A Muslim Muslim ticket will definitely fail in the North Central

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Likely To Come Last Between Himself, Atiku And Obi by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
VoteObi2023:

Tinubu will win Borno and that will be the only state he will win outside SW.

1. Peter Baba Ahmed

2. Atiku Okowa

3. Bola Tinubu Masari

4. Kwankwanso and that Yoruba man
On what basis exactly is Tinubu going to win Bornu?
Re: Tinubu Likely To Come Last Between Himself, Atiku And Obi by rolams(m): 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

Well you can can believe in your own lies to be happy. Its easier for him to cut deals with Atiku than Tinubu

He may not step down but I see him focus more on the Guber election to reclaim Kano. He truly know he can't win the presidential election.
Re: Tinubu Likely To Come Last Between Himself, Atiku And Obi by IgOga(m): 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
Keep dreaming grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Likely To Come Last Between Himself, Atiku And Obi by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
gidgiddy:

IPOB chief lieutenant on Nairaland is now a political analyst? Wetin Bayo no go see for Gate?

Bruv, stick to planning UGM jailbreaks and enforcing monday stay-at-home lol. When Biafra elecriins arrive you can talk.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Likely To Come Last Between Himself, Atiku And Obi by VoteObi2023: 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Borno is the only Northern state that believes APC is trying in terms of security. Again, Zulum has a very strong pull on his citizens.

APC VP will likely come from Borno.

I am 100% sure Tinubu will win Borno overwhelmingly. It's not even a debate and that's the only state he will win outside SW.

Tinubu will come 3rd in the general election. The election is between Atiku and Obi. I see OBI edging him with votes from North Central, Abuja, Northern Christian votes and some Moslem votes.

Kwankwanso will take NW and Atiku will cut into that votes massively, followed by Tinubu.

Atiku will win NE and will cut massively into SW and Bayelsa.

Obi will clear the South and will perform well in SW but behind Atiku. He will also have a strong showing in Bayelsa but I don't expect Ijaws to mobilize for him, expect they decide to repay Igbos for supporting them in 2011 and 2015.

I have lived and worked in Bayelsa and I'll tell you confidently, it's Atiku's to lose but Labour will have strong showing due to overwhelming presence of Igbos.

Jonathan will support OBI low-key and I expect Edwin Clark to mobilize for him too.

APC, PDP and Labour will perform well in Rivers but other SS states are in the bag for Labour expect Delta where Obi will win narrowly.

In a nutshell: This is our incoming v

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Likely To Come Last Between Himself, Atiku And Obi by Ttalk: 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
Dsalvo:

IPOB chief lieutenant on Nairaland is now a political analyst? Wetin Bayo no go see for Gate?

Bruv, stick to planning UGM jailbreaks and enforcing monday stay-at-home lol. When Biafra elecriins arrive you can talk.

Rearrange IPOB and it gives you P. Obi.

If you know you know. Gidigidi is IPOB representative on nairaland. The guy dey misyarn too much

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Likely To Come Last Between Himself, Atiku And Obi by Gozac: 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
gidgiddy:

Your prediction is correct
Re: Tinubu Likely To Come Last Between Himself, Atiku And Obi by sosanova: 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2022
Is Tinubu Still in the race, all his zombies and online bots are finding it hard to defend him.
Where are those politically naive and politically deluded Thief-nubu zombies they should come again and give us another cassava and corn analysis of how Tinubu (an infidel in the North) will defeat Atiku in North.

Re: Tinubu Likely To Come Last Between Himself, Atiku And Obi by garfield1: 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Borno is the surest state for apc

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Emergence Of Peter Obi Has Divided Yorubas. / Videos & Photos: Abuja Mega Walk For Obi-datti Take Off Point At Unity Square / No Igbo Person Or Any Lover Of Justice Will Vote Tinubu After Reading This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.