Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,770 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Lady Goes Naked At Petrol Station Today, Sprays Fuel To Motorist (vid) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Goes Naked At Petrol Station Today, Sprays Fuel To Motorist (vid) (4520 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Toheeb Eniafe Shot Dead Over Argument At Petrol Station In Lagos / Bank Manager Attacked By Kids Of Man Who Went Naked At Their Bank To Get N5k / Naked Woman Sprays Fuel At Customers At A Filling Station In Ikoyi, Causes Chaos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Goes Naked At Petrol Station Today, Sprays Fuel To Motorist (vid) by DatoDatuk: 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
Lady goes haywire and naked at a filling station in Lagos today and sprays fuel to everyone before the police came to arrest her and de-escalate the situation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF44IJ4NJsk

1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Naked At Petrol Station Today, Sprays Fuel To Motorist (vid) by Quest7777: 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2022
Re: Lady Goes Naked At Petrol Station Today, Sprays Fuel To Motorist (vid) by Shetemi12(m): 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
Thank God they quickly stooped her..what if she has the intention of burning people and properties there...!

But the people that got hold of her really tired..that big body ehn

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Naked At Petrol Station Today, Sprays Fuel To Motorist (vid) by Henix(m): 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
In Nigeria, many are mad but few are roaming

3 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Naked At Petrol Station Today, Sprays Fuel To Motorist (vid) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
What could have prompted such act? She might have develop a terrible spirit which took over her body to commit a serious breach to humanity but thank God no fire broke out from any car engine to ignite the Petrol she sprayed on people's vehicle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Naked At Petrol Station Today, Sprays Fuel To Motorist (vid) by LeoDeKing: 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
She is a pig.
Re: Lady Goes Naked At Petrol Station Today, Sprays Fuel To Motorist (vid) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
SHE PERFORMING unclothedness RITUAL angry undecided
ALL THEY SHOULD HAV DONE IS SWITCH OFF CHANGEOVER LIGHT IMMEDIATELY angry
Re: Lady Goes Naked At Petrol Station Today, Sprays Fuel To Motorist (vid) by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
Her supplier sells some good stuff. I guess he will become the Governor of Lagos later and share Agbado and corn while campaigning.

grin grin grin

I beg you leave me.

Headline should be attendant gets high at work and starts spraying Petrol.
Re: Lady Goes Naked At Petrol Station Today, Sprays Fuel To Motorist (vid) by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
dirtydiva:
What could have prompted such act? She might have develop a terrible spirit which took over her body to commit a serious breach to humanity but thank God no fire broke out from any car engine to ignite the Petrol she sprayed on people's vehicle

Not really some hard drug mixture.

*butt* *naked*
As in wet, when mixing weed with PCP.
You just smoked all that? I didn't know you liked to get butt naked.
Re: Lady Goes Naked At Petrol Station Today, Sprays Fuel To Motorist (vid) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Not really some hard drug mixture.

*butt* *naked*
As in wet, when mixing weed with PCP.
You just smoked all that? I didn't know you liked to get butt naked.
Bros no quote me if you no get any reasonable thing to say

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Naked At Petrol Station Today, Sprays Fuel To Motorist (vid) by franchasofficia: 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
What was her anger and how did she get hold of the pump hose?
Re: Lady Goes Naked At Petrol Station Today, Sprays Fuel To Motorist (vid) by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
dirtydiva:

What do you mean by unreasonable? I am showing you that there is a drug mixture, PCP and Marijuana that makes people strip *naked* and hallucinate.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=butt+naked

You are here warning. I suspect she had taken one of these hallucinogens that was making her act that way. Please, it was an educational observation.
Re: Lady Goes Naked At Petrol Station Today, Sprays Fuel To Motorist (vid) by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
franchasofficia:
What was her anger and how did she get hold of the pump hose?

I suspect she is an attendant that got high on duty. These drugs make the person not realize he or she is naked and then start hallucinating. I wonder why they take it.
Re: Lady Goes Naked At Petrol Station Today, Sprays Fuel To Motorist (vid) by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
dirtydiva:

The Drug Kingpin Of Hanover

He (Cornell Jones, dc) spent a fair amount of time serving behind bars until his release in 1975. By the time of his release, he already established a lot of connections internally to the drug trade industry. He conceived a plan to smuggle cheap supplies into his Hanover neighborhood from Amsterdam and Thailand which consisted of PCP, heroin, cocaine, and crack. With a growing number of clients, he also started experimenting said drugs. The result of his experimentation is the drug called "butt-naked" which came to be from mixing marijuana and PCP. Butt-naked made the users strip their clothes as an effect hence, the name.

https://www.sunsigns.org/famousbirthdays/d/profile/cornell-jones/

Re: Lady Goes Naked At Petrol Station Today, Sprays Fuel To Motorist (vid) by Ohraykon: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
the madness in naija has no limit this one just came out publicly
Re: Lady Goes Naked At Petrol Station Today, Sprays Fuel To Motorist (vid) by backtovillage: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
Na dem.
Woke generation goes haywire

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Naked At Petrol Station Today, Sprays Fuel To Motorist (vid) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Lady Goes Naked At Petrol Station Today, Sprays Fuel To Motorist (vid) by silibaba: 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
Shetemi12:
Thank God they quickly stooped her..what if she has the intention of burning people and properties there...!

tried
Re: Lady Goes Naked At Petrol Station Today, Sprays Fuel To Motorist (vid) by SAMBARRY: 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:
She is a pig.
Shut Up.shes in a vulnerable state so stop mocking

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Naked At Petrol Station Today, Sprays Fuel To Motorist (vid) by Sirchef: 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
Just like that. Na WA o.
Re: Lady Goes Naked At Petrol Station Today, Sprays Fuel To Motorist (vid) by SAMBARRY: 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
backtovillage:
Na dem.
Woke generation goes haywire
buisness minded people should start building mental asylum Because the way youths and so called woke clowns are smoking weed and narcotics including yahoo boys and their girlfriends

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Naked At Petrol Station Today, Sprays Fuel To Motorist (vid) by Gadafii: 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
See as dem Carey her legs separately like dry meat cheesy

Thank God say no flammable item around, this story for long pass like this
Re: Lady Goes Naked At Petrol Station Today, Sprays Fuel To Motorist (vid) by SporaD8: 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
See as I drop my jaw - naija na waooo!
In another thread, it was a danfo driver that naked to smear lastma officer with hot shit, now this again!
How many of us wey normal come remain for this country sef?!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Naked At Petrol Station Today, Sprays Fuel To Motorist (vid) by kokoA(m): 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
That Lagos sef... People wet well there no reach 10 aswear.. Just yesterday it was a bus driver pooing on his body and rubbing on lastma official, today na were woman dey spray petrol.
Re: Lady Goes Naked At Petrol Station Today, Sprays Fuel To Motorist (vid) by 9182736455O1999(m): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
Just a little spark and even the person recording her will be gone.
Re: Lady Goes Naked At Petrol Station Today, Sprays Fuel To Motorist (vid) by AkogunVentures: 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
Welcome to Akogun ventures

We have alot of cheap and Legit land For sale with the right documents..

Around. Ifo ogun state just 45 minutes drive from lagos…

Lands for :-building of schools, Farmland, Agriculture purpose, or a personal building ..

call or watzapp
0705 397 5150
Re: Lady Goes Naked At Petrol Station Today, Sprays Fuel To Motorist (vid) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

What do you mean by unreasonable? I am showing you that there is a drug mixture, PCP and Marijuana that makes people strip *naked* and hallucinate.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=butt+naked

You are here warning. I suspect she had taken one of these hallucinogens that was making her act that way. Please, it was an educational observation.
Whatever she take make she suffer am, human being and drugs. My own be say she didn't succeed but by the time the owner finish with her sense go locate her

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Naked At Petrol Station Today, Sprays Fuel To Motorist (vid) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2022
Shetemi12:

Stopped.

(1) (Reply)

Man Stab Prostitute After Rendering Him Her Service (Graphic Photo) / Lawyer Kidnapped, Murdered In Imo State / Nigerian Vampire Kills Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.