Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

My Whatsapp Chat With A Scammer And My Reply - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Whatsapp Chat With A Scammer And My Reply (407 Views)

My Funny Chat With A Scammer / Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) / My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Whatsapp Chat With A Scammer And My Reply by TheOldGods: 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
Can you imagine. sad

Re: My Whatsapp Chat With A Scammer And My Reply by Boogyman557: 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
Re: My Whatsapp Chat With A Scammer And My Reply by Barbsamiin: 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
The selfishness in Nigerians won't let you tell him what you do for a living, either you brag this in order to look rich to him or you set this as a new format to catch new preys on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: My Whatsapp Chat With A Scammer And My Reply by TheOldGods: 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
Barbsamiin:
The selfishness in Nigerians won't let you tell him what you do for a living, either you brag this in order to look rich to him or you set this as a new format to catch new preys on nairaland.
you did not see where I told him I do animations. It's just to come show your hatred for any successful Nigerian. You're not different from the police.
It's only people who have hate in their heart, and lazy who see other People way of encouragement as bragging

1 Like

Re: My Whatsapp Chat With A Scammer And My Reply by Barbsamiin: 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
The ANIMATION word is your bait to catch gullible Nigerians looking for a means to survive.
It's not good to scam a person of his last Kobo hoping that he/she is gonna make it, it's not that only Yahoo is scam this your method also is a scam. Be humane.
TheOldGods:
you did not see where I told him I do animations. It's just to come show your hatred for any successful Nigerian. You're not different from the police.
It's only people who have hate in their heart, and lazy who see other People way of encouragement as bragging

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kuje Prison Break: Updates On Escapees That Have Been Rearrested So Far [photos] / Man Shouting Allah Akbar Stabs Christian Father And His Son / Woman In Police Net For Conniving With Married Lover To Machet Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.