Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,269 members, 7,957,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit (48644 Views)

AY And Mabel Makun At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) / "One Corner" Dance At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) / Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by mrkings84(m): 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
Ah, the Playboy wan finally marry?
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by freddie009(m): 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
LibertyRep:
Rich people sometimes pay for overpriced items.
That's the class.

But if it is to buy roadside banana from poor farmers, they'll be haggling price anyhow.

Congratulations l.

Exactly
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by IbileIfe: 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
Non entities posturing as celebrities.
Celebrity Stupidity.
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by Gerard28: 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
Can’t even spell suit
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by Sirchiboy: 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
karzyharsky:
How much is 500k
Can you dash me the 500k you are not using

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by chypotenti(m): 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
All of una just look without observing wetin dey..... grin grin grin grin grin, Davido na one non sense guy I swear.... grin grin grin grin grin...him dey measure Israel belle grin grin grin grin
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by Kog45(m): 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
One thing about Nigeria wedding be say nobody care about what groom and bride wear na food be koko.....500k to sew wedding suit no wonder people dey steal.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by Akerele44(m): 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
Success900:
angry

I talk am
At last u don finally run mad

How does ISRAEL DMW wedding suits have anything to do with 2023 election

Hope u 're not the mad man PETER OBI seek advice from
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by Transcriber: 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
Cmanforall:

1000 USD
He can buy quality suit with that price if he wants.
1000 USD is about 600k
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
Success900:
angry

BETWEEN BEING BATified AND BEING OBIdient. !

"I was on a phone call with a friend and in the end he said he hoped I was "Obidient".

I told him I am actually *"Batified" with no apologies.

He wondered, "How "?

And I wondered back to him, "How not ?"

Without going into d arithmetical impossibility of Obi winning, I asked what was Obi's legacy beyond being frugal ?

And how many countries ever developed by having a frugal leader ?

Did the frugal Julius Nyerere develop or under develope Tanzania ?

My decision on supporting Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is for three reasons:
* First, I don't believe any single leader can transform Nigeria. We are far too crazy for that.
What we need is someone who can build a team that will work for Nigeria even when the president is doing other things. And the only contestant that has a record of identifying and building such great men is the Jagaban, Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu.

Obi was governor in Anambra for 8 years, you can't name one single great man he identified and then built.

The only man he made and imposed is ex-Governor Willy Obiano.

But you know what ?
They abandoned each other just after two years.

Is that d man you want to hand Nigeria over to ?
May God forbid bad thing !

** Secondly, I see restructuring and devolution of powers as a major solution to our instability and undevelopment.

This, again, can only be done in partnership with the North, which has majority population and presently seems to benefit from status quo.

So, Northerners would only yield ground to a man they trust, who can make them believe it would favour them also.

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar can't do that because, right in his heart, he doesn't believe in it,

Mr. Peter Obi does not even at all have the liver or trust of the North to try it.

So, Obi would just keep complaining, if elected by chance.

This is why, of the trio of TInubu, Atiku and Obi, only Tinubu has the guts, the trust of the North, and can play the right politics to achieve that.

*** Finally, people fought for this democracy but those who colluded with the military were the ones that initially got power in 1999.

This is the first time someone who was an apostle of June 12 and who fought for this democracy has a chance to lead what he fought for.

Atiku and Obi were nowhere during the struggle for democracy.

They will contest this election, lose and congratulate Tinubu.

If they choose to run to the election tribunal it would be within their rights but judgement would be against them.

Thank you. !

They say Tinubu is a thief. That he drove bullion vans into his compound. I ask them whose money did he steal? I ask them whose money is missing, they go mute.

They say Tinubu is a criminal. I ask them which crime he committed and which court in the land convicted him of the crime, they all go mute.

They tell me Tinubu is godfather of Lagos and he is very bad for democracy. I say alright. Wisdom is judged by what it can achieve. Using all known indices of good governance and prosperity, is there any state in Nigeria that can rival Lagos? They cannot tell me. They go mute.

I ask them, don't we all want to be Lagos? They say yes, so I ask them, if Tinubu is the brain behind this Lagos, then why can't we replicate his genius all over the country? They mumble what I can't hear.

They say Tinubu is a Muslim and that is the problem. I ask how? Tinubu's wife is a pastor in a big Pentecostal church. So I ask, how many of them who are Christians have Muslim wives? They can't answer.

I ask again, does Tinubu relate with anybody in Nigeria based on religious belief? They know the answer but they will rather prefer to keep mute.

They say Tinubu is greedy. I say OK. So which of them will be able to elevate their own subordinates to the zenith like Tinubu has done without feeling diminished? They can't tell me.

They say Tinubu is the problem. I say how? Has the man held any position since he left office in 2007? They know the answer but they just can't say.

I ask them, is their any Nigerian alive not holding a government position as influential as Tinubu today? They can't answer.

And so I tell them, there is something this man is doing, there are principles that he is following, there are values that he holds strong that you can't just put down.

There is something about Tinubu. So why not just let him unleash his genius for the benefit of Nigeria?

When I say that, they look at me bewildered. But that is where I stand. And I stand here not because of any other person

Alesta Wilcox a chartered Accountant and a social commentator, may God bless him.Ameen!!
Copied:

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by chuksoyo21(m): 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
I swear to God, you go sow that suit for 50k for Aba....
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by Temptee101(m): 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
How is this nonsense news?
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by ablejesus26(m): 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
malali:
Hahaha....not one single Ibo Governor has put his weight behind Peter Obi ..... grin grin grin grin

Where does Obi want to win ?? On Nairaland ? On social media ? Abi na Gombe or Zaria go vote Obi

Obi is the most delusional candidate in this election.......Eventually EFCC will expose Obi after the elections is done....Mr Righteous in Nigeria.......Taaaaaahhhh !!!! Comot there...!!!!

PS: I do not have a preferred candidate, all of them are scams

grin grin grin Na Obi make the suit be 500k grin
Na Obi wan help am pay for the suit??
Na Obi wan design suit?? grin grin

Something dey pepper this man for body o grin

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by Cmanforall: 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
Transcriber:
1000 USD is about 600k
In parallel market I guess?
But not the price businessmen such as Dankote would buy
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by Jaelluiz: 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
If you were as smart as you thought, you would have known that the governors in the South East are the most weightless governors in Nigeria today. Don't let hate becloud your sense of rational judgement.

malali:
Hahaha....not one single Ibo Governor has put his weight behind Peter Obi ..... grin grin grin grin

Where does Obi want to win ?? On Nairaland ? On social media ? Abi na Gombe or Zaria go vote Obi

Obi is the most delusional candidate in this election.......Eventually EFCC will expose Obi after the elections is done....Mr Righteous in Nigeria.......Taaaaaahhhh !!!! Comot there...!!!!

Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by ThugBoy(m): 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
The way the matter con be, say the material na 15,000 for 8 yards, whileb the sewing na 400k plus
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by DSoj(m): 9:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nairaland is promoting joblessness and fake creativity by putting this kind of shitty vbloggers on FP
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by seaboyzen: 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
Zeecorroyalfittings can do better with normal price https://instagram.com/zeecorroyalfittings?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
This is a good example of Penny wise,pound foolish
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by betshopagent(m): 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
malali:

cry
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by betshopagent(m): 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
malali:

cry your tears are sweet.you don't have a preferred candidate but you singled One to hate.your brains are rotten.
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by Emmanuel909090: 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
And we need to know about it?
That's small.
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by written007: 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
malali:

What else do you need Mr Man, isn't that enough for you to know that the polithiefcians want him to fail.. which kind brain una get self. polithiefcians are allies. They are always united, no matter their religious difference etc they will never be separated unlike the masses. Grow a brain please.
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by austinceasar(m): 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
Lol...there's nothing casual about yomi casual prices grin
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
malali:

You are very correct

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by abobote: 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
Only 500k? Abi he wants use style and draw Davido's attention
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by Babalegba(m): 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
Success900:
angry
Aren't you childish though. This is never done in sane countries
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
Their headache.

Life in downtown Abuja and other highbrow area might not be the same again.
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by olatuns2017: 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
Success900:
angry

Thank you for your sacrificial votes

BOLA Tinubu is the next president GCFR 2023

Buy cups to wail

Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by Khaysee: 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
When you money luxury will be a life style

We sell for all categories of client payment on delivery men clothing all sizes
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by Kirkman: 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
Wedding suite undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bisola Aiyeola Makeup Free Face (Photos) / Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah / Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.