Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit (48427 Views)

AY And Mabel Makun At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) / "One Corner" Dance At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) / Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by yinksy0009: 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nice. Countdown to Israel DMW wedding.
I am also counting down to the biggest launch of the season. The Oraimo watch 2 pro is coming

Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by ELEYIofNigeria: 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
Well I hope he enjoys the marriage because nowadays... Make I just shut up
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by SarkinYarki: 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
KristaPretty:
That arrogant yomi

Tell us more
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by SugarGirl44(f): 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
Skyfornia:
No be only suite, wedding lounge nko? Are these guys doing this on purpose cause most celebrities find it hard to spell words correctly.

That's because it's not their language, and it's ok if they can't spell it perfectly, as long as the message is understand.

Can British spell our words at all?
Or do they even give a fvck about our existence?

So why should we care so much about them?
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by ezechi242: 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
malali:
Hahaha....not one single Ibo Governor has put his weight behind Peter Obi ..... grin grin grin grin

Where does Obi want to win ?? On Nairaland ? On social media ? Abi na Gombe or Zaria go vote Obi

Obi is the most delusional candidate in this election.......Eventually EFCC will expose Obi after the elections is done....Mr Righteous in Nigeria.......Taaaaaahhhh !!!! Comot there...!!!!

PS: I do not have a preferred candidate, all of them are scams

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry make i help u cry.......pains pains pains grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by VULCAN(m): 11:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
Tinubu Media Crew spotted.

Working hard for that meagre stipend

Everyone with sense who bought Yam at N250 under the former govt is voting Obi.

It's now N2500 for a tuber

malali:
Hahaha....not one single Ibo Governor has put his weight behind Peter Obi ..... grin grin grin grin

Where does Obi want to win ?? On Nairaland ? On social media ? Abi na Gombe or Zaria go vote Obi

Obi is the most delusional candidate in this election.......Eventually EFCC will expose Obi after the elections is done....Mr Righteous in Nigeria.......Taaaaaahhhh !!!! Comot there...!!!!

Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by sweetilicious(f): 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
malali:

Go and sit down Mr PO analyser.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by EkyyyKelson(m): 11:55pm On Jul 07, 2022
No go cut your cloth according to your size.
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by Hotice007: 12:25am On Jul 08, 2022
malali:

each governor is entitled to one vote not the vote of the whole state. People will vote for peter obi not governors
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 08, 2022
So Davido is now fully bald ....All those money u can't go for a simple hair transplant,that cost less than 3k $ in Turkey
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by Larrykaysail(m): 1:13am On Jul 08, 2022
Skyfornia:
No be only suite, wedding lounge nko? Are these guys doing this on purpose cause most celebrities find it hard to spell words correctly.
lol you can't even keep secrets,
suit and suite , na hotel and suite , suite and lounge
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by princewarri1985: 1:21am On Jul 08, 2022
Emzyeazy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6najv7MNkN0

Popular Nigerian singer Davido’s aide, Isreal DMW, is already making preparations for his wedding day.

In a funny video going viral, Isreal was seen giving a funny answer to celebrity tailor, Yomi Casual, after he was told the price of his suit.

Isreal, who appeared to be shaken that one wedding suit cost N500,000, asked the tailor where he is going to see the money.

funny enough yomi casual was my classmate back then in dom domingos college in warri, we both normally sit in the same seat at the back that year, and his real name is Niyi and thats the name we call him back then
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by UGBE634: 1:46am On Jul 08, 2022
malali:

It is a lie you have na Tinubu. My brother e go shock you, governor's wey e nor go come out vote abi governor wey e get one vote, there is a revolution coming soon. Things are no longer the same. Edo and Delta will give Obi at least 2 million votes difference from the rest, it might be more, watch out
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:28am On Jul 08, 2022
After wearing the expensive suit your wife go still cheat.. grin grin
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by Dvino1: 2:35am On Jul 08, 2022
Showbody...noise makers
Emzyeazy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6najv7MNkN0

Popular Nigerian singer Davido’s aide, Isreal DMW, is already making preparations for his wedding day.

In a funny video going viral, Isreal was seen giving a funny answer to celebrity tailor, Yomi Casual, after he was told the price of his suit.

Isreal, who appeared to be shaken that one wedding suit cost N500,000, asked the tailor where he is going to see the money.

Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by Lovelydaisies: 2:45am On Jul 08, 2022
The actual price of the suit is #100,000 but because of the protrusion of his abdominal cavity, the extra money was added. He's lucky it's not costlier than that. The bigger, the costlier. wink
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by mmadu5(m): 3:25am On Jul 08, 2022
So this old man never marry
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by shegz24(m): 4:17am On Jul 08, 2022
perodizico1:
All these yeyebrite be acting like no money for their hand.����

It's not doing it on purpose, many of them are not just that book smart.
They are more street smart.
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by abaste: 4:23am On Jul 08, 2022
see below

Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by Dshocker(m): 4:44am On Jul 08, 2022
KristaPretty:
That arrogant yomi

Has he been to you?
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by Maghan37: 4:46am On Jul 08, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
suit #500k ,at wetin ,na James Bourne suit , anyways he can afford it after all his boss spends x 1000 on that on a single chain
Actually some Italian suit cost more. People forget that the naira as no value.
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by Lexusgs430: 4:49am On Jul 08, 2022
The ₦500K is for the wedding suit + the hotel suite afterwards...........

I hope he would not tell us, he too cannot find his certificate........... wink
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by juman(m): 5:17am On Jul 08, 2022
Tailor with swagger.
High class dressmaker.
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by Loreettaa: 5:20am On Jul 08, 2022
malali:

You will wait till you quench. cheesy
Whom God has blessed... No man can curse
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by jimtemi1: 5:59am On Jul 08, 2022
If GOD bless person wey younger than u, and the person is good to you, don't fight him ooo, no be by age Na by grace...one mumu dey say isreal dey do boy boi for him junior one, u wey dey hustle 24/7 you don sow 500k suit?
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by Fearyourcreator: 6:11am On Jul 08, 2022
malali:

Aswear you no go talk finish .... Scam gidi... So far you dine with APC or PDP you are part of them...
Nigerians got very short memory
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by Fearyourcreator: 6:16am On Jul 08, 2022
ogoloray:
The average Nigerians idea of luxury, is spending money foolishly...

C
mmmjjjjmj hAnd if you dare complain to vendors about their insane prices, they'll tell you about how you are poor and not the target audience!
Most people no send anybody na to dey shout bad government up and down our own dey our body
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by HRMK: 6:43am On Jul 08, 2022
THAT IS CHICKEN FEED TO HIS PRINCIPAL!OBO IS THERE FOR HIM!BUT WHY ARE ALL HIS AIDES GETTING MARRIED WHILE HE REMAINS BABYDADDY TO MANY WOMEN?I JUST DEY WONDER OOOO.....I BEG,NOR VEX!
Re: Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit by Realboygenius(m): 7:04am On Jul 08, 2022
I believe it's a luxury wear he should enjoy it. Meanwhile enjoy all your favorite Davido song on the Oraimo soundpro speaker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keke And Bus Drivers Force To Remove Naira Marley’s Stickers On Their Vehicles / White Lady Slams Davido's #30BillionConcert For Trending On Twitter / Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.