Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 (3005 Views)

How I Was Scammed In A Broad Day Light In Abuja. / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by samuel051: 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
BritishNaija:

Done. I did you 5100 so you can send the Clown samuel above 100 for mb, I think he needs it lolz.
Good I was able to push u to send someone part of the scam proceeds.. next time don't criticize anyone when u urself aren't clean.

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
samuel051:
Good I was able to push u to send someone part of the scam proceeds.. next time don't criticize anyone when u urself aren't clean.
You all can see that thid fella is not only mad But have nothing to offer and also confuse. I earn Comfortably 265,000 British pounds from my contract per annum. I'm not including incomes from my personal investment. Fool was telling me to post sheet balance with my names, how Stupid and silly can he go more.

Over 20m deals done with members here from my seperate Investments. Now go and Wash plate.
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by samuel051: 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
BritishNaija:

You all can see that thid fella is not only mad But have nothing to offer and also confuse. I earn Comfortably 265,000 British pounds from my contract per annum. I'm not including incomes from my personal investment. Fool was telling me to post sheet balance with my names, how Stupid and silly can he go more.

Over 20m deals done with members here drom my seperate Investments. No go and Wash plate.
shut up, with ur lips like goat yansh, doesn't exonerate u from trying to scam people, the thread is there fool.
Thinking gifting 5k proves anything..

Deal with this thief at ur own peril..
Criminal..
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by samuel051: 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
Only someone lying tries to prove something, I never bragged if I have more than you, we both are scammers, stop condemning people even though your hands aren't clean too. Buhari
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
samuel051:
shut up,

You have nothing to offer But bullshits. I need a toilet cleaner,300 pounds per week, My residence is in London. Better apply
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by samuel051: 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
BritishNaija:

You have nothing to offer But bullshits. I need a toilet cleaner,300 pounds per week, My residence is in London. Better apply
Pics of u and d cleaners or pics of u in the oil rig or shut ur lying butt off

Zombie scammer grin grin grin
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by haykayneyo: 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
BritishNaija:

Done. I did you 5100 so you can send the Clown samuel above 100 for mb, I think he needs it lolz.

Thanks so much bro, God bless you.
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
haykayneyo:

Thanks so much bro, God bless you.

You are welcome.
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Cravemore: 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nairaland is full of scammers. Some folks they ripped dere own fellow. Nigerians ern. Chia!!
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Quicksilver5: 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
BritishNaija:

sir you don't need to prove anything to that guy, I need money badly, I could work for you ,I'm stuck like this, no way forward
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by samuel051: 8:16am On Jul 12, 2022
Quicksilver5:
sir you don't need to prove anything to that guy, I need money badly, I could work for you ,I'm stuck like this, no way forward
idiot.. I don make am pay for ur stupidity na, so u get mouth to talk nonsense, still carry d money go dash another scammer again.. ungrateful person.

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Artworld1(m): 8:21am On Jul 12, 2022
Quicksilver5:
Just the typical Nigerian mentality, see the rubbish you are spilling after everything, you actually don't deserv a dime. Someone like you can get someone who gets you a job fired from his own job.

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Quicksilver5: 8:33am On Jul 12, 2022
Artworld1:
Just the typical Nigerian mentality, see the rubbish you are spilling after everything, you actually don't deserv a dime. Someone like you can get someone who gets you a job fired from his own job.
because I say I need help?
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Artworld1(m): 8:41am On Jul 12, 2022
Quicksilver5:
No
Quicksilver5:
If not for that guy, do you think the guy would have gotten the 5k?

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by samuel051: 8:54am On Jul 12, 2022
Artworld1:
No
If not for that guy, do you think the guy would have gotten the 5k?
ignore that father Christmas promax..

Search for fatherchristmas moniker and u will understand better. grin grin grin

Just because of 5k, he don quickly ordain d guy as knight by calling him sir..

Hunger really bad grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by FrankArc2022(m): 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
Please someone should come to my aid please my people.. I graduated from school, I read Architecture.. I want to hustle in any legit ways to make money little by little.. even if is 5k weekly to survive.. I need a legit business or online job legit one please someone help me am at my 39yrs to 40yrs of age now.. this is my contact: 07033805357... Am not a lazy man please my people..
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Quicksilver5: 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
haykayneyo:
Good day nairalanders, please don't mind my typo errors in this write up but read throutgh it and learn from my experience with this criminal.
On Tuesday July 5th, a good Samaritan sent me an Airtel airtime of five thousand naira to eat cos I don't have a job, so instead of eating with the money I decided to use the money to complete the payment of the fake driver license pending the time I will afford the original one, as I can't afford the original one for now. This is because someone promised to get me a forklift operator job which will required the driver license even if it's fake one. That's what led to my decision as I can't continue begging around to eat.
So on the same July 5th, I contacted this moniker on nairaland (MICHEAL346) in order to sell the said airtime to him for cash because he claimed to be dealing in such. Below are the links to some of his topic on nairaland:

https://www.nairaland.com/6872109/buy-excess-phone-airtime-affordable

https://www.nairaland.com/7040655/make-1-withdraw-immediately-bank

https://www.nairaland.com/6872102/12-3-years-facebook-twitter

https://www.nairaland.com/6009411/advertise-over-5000-buying-whatsapp

https://www.nairaland.com/7026335/free-whatsapp-training-how-setup

Here is also the screenshot of our chats on WhatsApp: wink
you should had sold to me, my dealings are legit ,I dey available sha in case you have any more to sell
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 19, 2022
Quicksilver5:

Leave those clowns, you are the one that actually made me to help the Op after your explanation, I see one of the Clowns trying to take credit. If i give him my twitter page, he will be baffled. But Let me not allow His clownish trolling exceeds NL.
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by samuel051: 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
See the okoro above, failed fraudster.. think say ur 5k prove anything.. illahore

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by samuel051: 11:23am On Aug 08, 2022
Where are those mumu people supporting this scammer, shey he has successfully scammed someone and deactivated.. when I said he was a scammer, y'all thought I was nuts grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Artworld1(m): 11:22am On Nov 28, 2022
samuel051:
Where are those mumu people supporting this scammer, shey he has successfully scammed someone and deactivated.. when I said he was a scammer, y'all thought I was nuts grin grin grin grin
so truly this guy was a scammer
Hmm, now supporters club have suddenly gone mute. What a pity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deadly Female IPOB Terrorist Amaka Busted (video, Photos) / Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman Caught And Paraded Unclad (photos) / Rev King, Others For Execution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.