Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

I Will Come Out Strong- veteran Nigerian Rapper Eedris Speaks From Hospital Bed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Come Out Strong- veteran Nigerian Rapper Eedris Speaks From Hospital Bed (345 Views)

Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) / Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' / Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Come Out Strong- veteran Nigerian Rapper Eedris Speaks From Hospital Bed by eliza4real: 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSpIsmS1s88

Veteran Nigerian rapper, Eedris Abdulkareem, has spoken for the first time since the news broke about his ailing health.

The veteran singer’s management revealed in a statement on Wednesday, July 6, that he was recently diagnosed with kidney failure and has been undergoing dialysis in a Lagos hospital.

His management appealed to Nigerians to pray fervently and send in their well wishes to the singer.

However, giving an update on his health in a video he shared on his Instagram page on Thursday, July 7, Eedris assured his fans that he’s fine.

He shared a video of himself from his hospital bed undergoing dialysis and thanked his fans for their prayers, love and support so far.

“Hello everybody my name is Eedris Abdulkareem. I want to thank you all for your prayers and support and I want you all to know that I am going to come out of it successfully. Thank you for your love and support I really appreciate you all, love you so much. Today I am in my dialysis session and it takes 3 to 4 hours, after the dialysis, I go out to do my daily activities but I am strong in body, spirit and soul. Thank you, I want you to know that your prayers are accepted”. He said.

Source :
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cftlt5gjD6y/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like

Re: I Will Come Out Strong- veteran Nigerian Rapper Eedris Speaks From Hospital Bed by redcliff: 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
Meeen
Re: I Will Come Out Strong- veteran Nigerian Rapper Eedris Speaks From Hospital Bed by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
Get well soon Eedris
Re: I Will Come Out Strong- veteran Nigerian Rapper Eedris Speaks From Hospital Bed by chival(f): 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
God please heal him for the sake of his kindhearted wife and their kids.
Re: I Will Come Out Strong- veteran Nigerian Rapper Eedris Speaks From Hospital Bed by ambu2: 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
Yes!
Re: I Will Come Out Strong- veteran Nigerian Rapper Eedris Speaks From Hospital Bed by festacman(m): 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
Ok

(1) (Reply)

DRIP!! Davido Drips With 2 Wristwatches At Once / “EFCC Wanted To Force Me Into A Plea Bargain So I Can Be Convicted For A Crime I / "Chichi's Insecurity Sets Us Back, It Takes Us A Lot To Get Her Back” - Hermes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.