Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Reply As A Wife Respectfully...... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reply As A Wife Respectfully...... (1435 Views)

My Sister Abroad Doesn't Reply My Messages Anymore. / Hello Married People, How Do You respectfully Say No To Your Husband Politely, / I Did Not See My Period. Reply As A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reply As A Wife Respectfully...... by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
Reply as a wife respectfully......

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reply As A Wife Respectfully...... by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
Replying Respectfully : Oh, no problem darling,
Your friend came here waiting for you, and got stuck too cause of the heavy rain.
So I want him to sleep over because it won't be good for him to drive in this kind of rain, you know?

Gosh, NEPA also just took light and my phone is low, so incase you called and it says switched off please know and understand.
Love you darling
Goodnight and Sweet dreams.

Sisi Yewande of @ says so wink.........

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reply As A Wife Respectfully...... by KristaPretty(f): 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
Okay baby, no problem my love. Goodnight
Few minutes later.............
Me; Oga come downstairs, I dey outside with motor de wait you grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reply As A Wife Respectfully...... by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2022
KristaPretty:

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reply As A Wife Respectfully...... by MufasaLion: 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
Someone married to a hot-tempered or over-jealous woman won't even mention he's with his secretary.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reply As A Wife Respectfully...... by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2022
KristaPretty:
grin grin grin
Re: Reply As A Wife Respectfully...... by sisisioge: 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
Dear Mr. Oga get your azss home right away! You can bring the secretary too grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reply As A Wife Respectfully...... by Queenttoast01: 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
Okay baby, My ex also came to greet us and he couldn't go in the rain, Na wa o! he will pass just the night here too. Goodnight baby

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply As A Wife Respectfully...... by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
Dear Husband this has been noted, I will get back to you shortly.

Nobody go tell him before he enter rain come home grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply As A Wife Respectfully...... by naija4life247: 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
post=114515708:
Your friend came here waiting for you, and got stuck too cause of the heavy rain.
So I want him to sleep over because it won't be good for him to drive in this kind of rain, you know?

Gosh, NEPA also just took light and my phone is low, so incase you called and it says switched off please know and understand.
Love you darling

Fear God nah.

Can you make Heaven like this? You even want to switch off your phone. Fear God oooo
Re: Reply As A Wife Respectfully...... by satandeterrible: 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
A post by a sick Tinubu supporter.
I'm out of here.

2 Likes

Re: Reply As A Wife Respectfully...... by naija4life247: 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
satandeterrible:
I'm out of here.

No wonder your brother is serving jail term in UK for drugs trafficking, and your sister is selling her body on the streets of Italy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply As A Wife Respectfully...... by Adevector: 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2022
Boring as usual, dude still had to use his other moniker nlpolicewoman to report on his own thread, what a case study.
Re: Reply As A Wife Respectfully...... by Pearl004: 3:56am On Jul 08, 2022
Don't try that oooooooo.

The results might be catastrophe

Re: Reply As A Wife Respectfully...... by opeyy(f): 7:42am On Jul 08, 2022
It's ok baby, I am on my way to pick you up, or join you sweetheart grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reply As A Wife Respectfully...... by YourHighTension: 8:42am On Jul 08, 2022
sisisioge:
Dear Mr. Oga get your azss home right away! You can bring the secretary too grin

Are you eyeing a three some? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reply As A Wife Respectfully...... by crackhaus: 9:32am On Jul 08, 2022
This is just a troublesome man who's out to provoke his wife deliberately.

2 Likes

Re: Reply As A Wife Respectfully...... by zubimete(f): 9:56am On Jul 08, 2022
Hi honey u got no issue our lawyer is home and also got stuck. Is like i will switch to his profession this night, Cos he's fun to spend the night with.
Re: Reply As A Wife Respectfully...... by NoToPile: 10:50am On Jul 08, 2022
KristaPretty:

grin grin grin

Loool oo, una no go kill person for this NL.

What if he works at VI and you live in Badagry.just asking.
Re: Reply As A Wife Respectfully...... by kolamilan(m): 10:55am On Jul 08, 2022
Mtcheew. Radarada ora aso gbagi.
Re: Reply As A Wife Respectfully...... by KristaPretty(f): 11:29am On Jul 08, 2022
NoToPile:

grin grin grin

Loool oo, una no go kill person for this NL.

What if he works at VI and you live in Badagry.just asking.

ME; My love, use your two left legs and come downstairs . . . I used speed boat from badagry to VI for you, we will enter it back home. Good thing is that the man has trampoline to cover us from rain. Na just bolt we go enter reach waterside

No waste my time abeg grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply As A Wife Respectfully...... by NoToPile: 11:40am On Jul 08, 2022
KristaPretty:
[/b]

ME; My love, use your two left legs and come downstairs . . . I used speed boat from badagry to VI for you, we will enter it back home. Good thing is that the man has trampoline to cover us from rain. Na just bolt we go enter reach waterside

No waste my time abeg grin grin grin

Kikikiki, I had a good laugh abeg.

1 Like

Re: Reply As A Wife Respectfully...... by KristaPretty(f): 11:45am On Jul 08, 2022
NoToPile:

Kikikiki, I had a good laugh abeg.

Before I hear stories that touch the kidney grin

Have a great day

1 Like

Re: Reply As A Wife Respectfully...... by KristaPretty(f): 11:46am On Jul 08, 2022
sisisioge:

Bad wife grin
Re: Reply As A Wife Respectfully...... by KristaPretty(f): 11:47am On Jul 08, 2022
satandeterrible:
I'm out of here.

You're frustrated lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reply As A Wife Respectfully...... by Stargurl20(f): 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
Awnnn ...darling. I understand how cold you must be feeling. embarassed take of your self and have a restful night. Meanwhile, my bestie visited today, and he will be spending the night since it's raining and cold out there embarassed

1 Like

Re: Reply As A Wife Respectfully...... by NoToPile: 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
KristaPretty:

Before I hear stories that touch the kidney grin

Have a great day

You too sis
Re: Reply As A Wife Respectfully...... by verygoodbadboi: 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
u downloaded this picture online for sic purpose of masturbating with it. No be only sisi yewande. Oni iranu buhari ass licker
post=114515708:

Love you darling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply As A Wife Respectfully...... by bdchange(m): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
KristaPretty:
I don laugh tire. You nailed it for me. You Sabi men wella

1 Like

Re: Reply As A Wife Respectfully...... by bdchange(m): 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
Stargurl20:
Awnnn ...darling. I understand how cold you must be feeling. embarassed take of your self and have a restful night. Meanwhile, my bestie visited today, and he will be spending the night since it's raining and cold out there embarassed
Your bestie in my house cheesy thunder fire that bestie, na cutlass I go use cut that kpomo between his legs..abeg sleep in peace with your love Christ
Re: Reply As A Wife Respectfully...... by KristaPretty(f): 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
bdchange:

I don laugh tire. You nailed it for me. You Sabi men wella

No time o grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Candid Advice Needed / Baby Daddy's What Are U Waiting 4: Put The Ring On Her Finger. (let debate this) / Wedding Test (adult's Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.