Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,526 members, 7,865,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:35 PM

Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West (1057 Views)

One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns / Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences / Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by Teaser4(m): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2022
ken6488:
can’t you argue without insults

That’s why they banned most ok your accounts Kevin, igjofam
bro ignore that kid, na troll….

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by Teaser4(m): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2022
DerrickzB:

Hehehehehe!! Oboy I don laugh taya!!! U say them go do photoshoot Na so then collect missile!! Kikikikiki!!! Chooo, nothing Boris Johnson no go see for house of common!!
Abi nah, photoshoot gone wrong
Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by Teaser4(m): 9:36am On Jul 08, 2022
I had to screenshot this comment, I saw it just now on Foxnews…ppl don Dey wake up gradually….

4 Likes

Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by shogsman(m): 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
The king of kings has spoken,you will listen and bow or lose

1 Like

Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by shogsman(m): 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
okeysoninv:
Putin isafool and braggart, west are mines ahead of him. they used Ukraine as bait to catch thisidiot. the goal was to drag Russia till the exhaust themselves. there by depleting their own weapons. by the time main war with NATO starts Russia will be handicap. Putin have sense and stop this unnecessary war the main war is ahead. modern weapons are expensive if old Soviet weapons finishes how will you face NATO countries plus their allies
IGBOFAM you still never wise up,how do you deplete someone that one of it's main export is weaponry

6 Likes

Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by shogsman(m): 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
okeysoninv:
your a really clown ,half of separatist militias is dead. how many chechens are not even up to 10k, initial man power of separatists were 5k, remaining 2.5k. total number of Russia forces are 150k. Putin propaganda has eaten alot of you.
Your last post was in may,what happened,did you ran out of propaganda grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by Appleyard(m): 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
Teaser4:
I just did a quick scan on SKYNEWS and FOxNEWS front pages, there’s no news about the Ukraine/Russia crisis, i bet they already ran out of propagandas.

The other day Skynews was reporting how significant the “snake island” Is, the same island wey Russia evacuated out of good will, some ukroops soldiers went their for a quick photoshoot session for their masters, only to collect missiles, eventually some of em perished. I don laugh taya, it’s true that Russia never start yet cos if Russia unleash hell on Ukraine, there will be nothing left to rebuild.

Gradually, the WEST don dey forget Ukraine small small, most of em don dey get internal problems, Uk, USA, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Bulgaria and so on…. I’m looking forward to winter season, I really can’t wait.

One month to winter, and the news would be filled with horrific tales of protest here and there across the EU.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by Appleyard(m): 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
ken6488:
can’t you argue without insults

That’s why they banned most ok your accounts Kevin, igjofam

I don't even bother replying him.
Re: Russia Hasn’t Really Even Started Yet, Putin Warns West by Greattestman: 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
Well, Mr. Putin, I suggest you find a cold drink to calm your tension.For how long would you keep warning and barking from the comfort of Kremlin? Why seeking peace negotiation? You haven't started, do you think the West have started with you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAG JOE "CHAOS" BIDEN / Breaking News!! U.S Congress Approves Strike On Syria!! / Us-israel Relation – ‘the Tail Wagging The Dog’ – Claims By ‘expert’ Grew Bolder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.