Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Friday, 8th Of July Is The Day Of Arofah, Fast! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Friday, 8th Of July Is The Day Of Arofah, Fast! (4460 Views)

Eid Ul Adha (ileya) 2022 Is On The 9th Of July / Best Way To Congratulate A Muslim On The Day Of Eid / 19th And 20th Of July Are Days For Arafah And Eid Respectively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friday, 8th Of July Is The Day Of Arofah, Fast! by Lukgaf(m): 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
It was reported from Abu Qutaadah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was asked about fasting on the Day of ‘Arafaah. He said, “It expiates for the sins of the previous year and of the coming year.” Narrated by Muslim.

Please take advantage of this day. May Allah make it easy (Aameen)

5 Likes

Re: Friday, 8th Of July Is The Day Of Arofah, Fast! by AntiChristian: 6:38am On Jul 08, 2022
Lukgaf:

No such in the religion of peace - Islam

May Allah accept our ibaadah from us and you in manifolds!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friday, 8th Of July Is The Day Of Arofah, Fast! by Afeezcoay(m): 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
Masallah
Re: Friday, 8th Of July Is The Day Of Arofah, Fast! by beardedboy(m): 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
AntiChristian:

May Allah accept our ibaadah from us and you in manifolds!
Aameen.

2 Likes

Re: Friday, 8th Of July Is The Day Of Arofah, Fast! by Splitmind: 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
Yes I am.

2 Likes

Re: Friday, 8th Of July Is The Day Of Arofah, Fast! by Taliya: 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
Yes I am, may Allah accept our ibada, amin

3 Likes

Re: Friday, 8th Of July Is The Day Of Arofah, Fast! by Hassanmaye(m): 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
Lukgaf:
It was reported from Abu Qutaadah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was asked about fasting on the Day of ‘Arafaah. He said, “It expiates for the sins of the previous year and of the coming year.” Narrated by Muslim.

Yes sir

1 Like

Re: Friday, 8th Of July Is The Day Of Arofah, Fast! by ALFADOS(m): 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
Lukgaf:

Ameen

1 Like

Re: Friday, 8th Of July Is The Day Of Arofah, Fast! by Mccullum: 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
Prophet (SAW) prohibit fasting on Friday...

There's no fasting in this year arafah.
Re: Friday, 8th Of July Is The Day Of Arofah, Fast! by AntiisIaam: 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
Islam and confusion are 5/6, fasting on Friday again.

1 Like

Re: Friday, 8th Of July Is The Day Of Arofah, Fast! by yetunsbay(m): 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
AntiisIaam:
Islam and confusion are 5/6, fasting on Friday again.
Scenario for easy comprehension(based on ur level of understanding).

Your mum cleared you not to carry out an act already. Then as circumstance demand,your dad made it mandatory same act should be carried outrightly.

Tell us,who will you oblique ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friday, 8th Of July Is The Day Of Arofah, Fast! by chillychill(f): 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mccullum:
Prophet (SAW) prohibit fasting on Friday...

There's no fasting in this year arafah.

LOL ure suppose to fast on Thursday and Friday na

May Allah accept our fast as an act of ibadah May He answer our prayers grant our heart desires make dis religion easy for us all

1 Like

Re: Friday, 8th Of July Is The Day Of Arofah, Fast! by dmaze: 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
Alhamdulillah Rabbi-l Alaameen.

Astaghfiruka wa atoobu ilaik.

La ilaha illallahu wahdahu la sharika lahu lahul mulku wa lahul hamdu wa huwa ala kulli shay in qadeer.

Eid-Al-Adha Mubarak in advance to all my Muslim sisters and brothers.

May Almighty Allah SWT continue to forgive our sins and raise us in rank among those to be brought closest to Him SWT, aameen.

4 Likes

Re: Friday, 8th Of July Is The Day Of Arofah, Fast! by flexible001(m): 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
[quote author=Lukgaf post=114517996]It was reported from Abu Qutaadah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was asked about fasting on the Day of ‘Arafaah. He said, “It expiates for the sins of the previous year and of the coming year.” Narrated by Muslim.

Yes of course
I've question and I really wish to get the answer from someone that has knowledge about this pleaese
Is not allow to fast on Friday right!
And yet the day of arafaah
is Friday
Are we going to fasting from Thursday and Friday or there is also rules that that give different guide?
Re: Friday, 8th Of July Is The Day Of Arofah, Fast! by akanbiaa(m): 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
Yes, I fasted yesterday(Thursday )and today(Arafaah day which coincidentally is a Friday) , on the topic of choosing only Friday to fast being prohibited ,here is a simple answer: Allah judges intentions , the prohibition is for those who purposely choose Friday to fast and not either starting the fast Thursday or adding Saturday to it( but in this case Fasting is not allowed on Eid day so only Thursday is the option left to fast ) but the intention to fast on Arafaah day is totally different from intention of fasting on Friday. So if you fast on Arafaah day even if it falls on a Friday you are free to to so and if you add Thursday to it you are free to to so. Allah knows best.

4 Likes

Re: Friday, 8th Of July Is The Day Of Arofah, Fast! by AntiisIaam: 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
yetunsbay:
Scenario for easy comprehension(based on ur level of understanding).

Your mum cleared you not to carry out an act already. Then as circumstance demand,your dad made it mandatory same act should be carried outrightly.

Tell us,who will you oblique ?

Do u just accept islam? Try to look for a well equipped Ile-Kewu with a sound Alfa that knows both Quran and hadith

Narrated Muhammad bin `Abbas:
I asked Jabir "Did the Prophet (ﷺ) forbid fasting on Fridays?" He replied, "Yes." (Other narrators added, "If he intends to fast only that day."wink

Sahih

Sahih al-Bukhari, 1984
In-Book Reference: Book 30, Hadith 91
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 3, Book 31, Hadith 205 (deprecated numbering scheme)

Narrated Abu Huraira:
I heard the Prophet (ﷺ) saying, "None of you should fast on Friday unless he fasts a day before or after it."

Sahih

Sahih al-Bukhari, 1985
In-Book Reference: Book 30, Hadith 92
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 3, Book 31, Hadith 206 (deprecated numbering scheme)
Re: Friday, 8th Of July Is The Day Of Arofah, Fast! by Alaefulu(m): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
May Allah accept our ibadat and supplications, ah in forgot to fast yesterday so I can fast today but I know Allah knows my intention and he will reward me accordingly
Re: Friday, 8th Of July Is The Day Of Arofah, Fast! by Lukgaf(m): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
[quote author=flexible001 post=114541932][/quote]
You can fast the day of Arafah on Friday

1 Like

Re: Friday, 8th Of July Is The Day Of Arofah, Fast! by yetunsbay(m): 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
AntiisIaam:

Do u just accept islam? Try to look for a well equipped Ile-Kewu with a sound Alfa that knows both Quran and hadith

I asked Jabir "Did the Prophet (ﷺ) forbid fasting on Fridays?" He replied, "Yes." (Other narrators added, "If he intends to fast only that day."wink

Sahih

Sahih al-Bukhari, 1984
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 3, Book 31, Hadith 205 (deprecated numbering scheme)

Narrated Abu Huraira:
I heard the Prophet (ﷺ) saying, "None of you should fast on Friday unless he fasts a day before or after it."

Sahih

Sahih al-Bukhari, 1985
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 3, Book 31, Hadith 206 (deprecated numbering scheme)
Na ur way.
Islam will forever be a nightmare for you. Enjoy the rant. Godspeed.

1 Like

Re: Friday, 8th Of July Is The Day Of Arofah, Fast! by AntiisIaam: 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
yetunsbay:
Na ur way.
Islam will forever be a nightmare for you. Enjoy the rant. Godspeed.

Are you pained grin? Shey na me be sahih-Bukhari or muhammad the author of your ahadith? So muhammad is the one ranting here with sahih bukhari the translator

2 Likes

Re: Friday, 8th Of July Is The Day Of Arofah, Fast! by Jamodeen95(m): 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
AntiisIaam:

Sahih

Sahih al-Bukhari, 1984

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Sahih

Sahih al-Bukhari, 1985

Please if don't know something simply ask questions.. enjoy ur rants religious bigot

1 Like

Re: Friday, 8th Of July Is The Day Of Arofah, Fast! by Hafizah(f): 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
I was unable to fast today. I was quite down with cold and catarrh. First time not fasting on yaumul-arafah. May ALLAH forgive all our shortcomings and grant us ease in all our lives affair. Eid Mubarak to all Muslim Brothers and Sisters.
Re: Friday, 8th Of July Is The Day Of Arofah, Fast! by AntiisIaam: 12:09am On Jul 09, 2022
Jamodeen95:

Please if don't know something simply ask questions.. enjoy ur rants religious bigot

Muhammad forbid fasting on Friday, your fellow slaves said you should fast on Friday, is that not confusion?
Do you know Islam more than Muhammad the founder of your religion (islam) muttonhead?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christmas In The Islamic Republic Of Iran and in Iraq / "The Three Greatest Liars" / Section Clean Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.