Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Friday, 8th Of July Is The Day Of Arofah, Fast! - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Friday, 8th Of July Is The Day Of Arofah, Fast! (4465 Views)

Eid Ul Adha (ileya) 2022 Is On The 9th Of July / Best Way To Congratulate A Muslim On The Day Of Eid / 19th And 20th Of July Are Days For Arafah And Eid Respectively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday, 8th Of July Is The Day Of Arofah, Fast! by Jamodeen95(m): 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
AntiisIaam:

Muhammad forbid fasting on Friday, your fellow slaves said you should fast on Friday, is that not confusion?
Do you know Islam more than Muhammad the founder of your religion (islam) muttonhead?

Lol. From your moniker alone, I already know your pointless direction...
Re: Friday, 8th Of July Is The Day Of Arofah, Fast! by yetunsbay(m): 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
AntiisIaam:

Are you pained grin? Shey na me be sahih-Bukhari or muhammad the author of your ahadith? So muhammad is the one ranting here with sahih bukhari the translator
Baba, seize the barking. Islam will forever make you get sleepless nights.
Re: Friday, 8th Of July Is The Day Of Arofah, Fast! by AntiisIaam: 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
yetunsbay:
Baba, seize the barking. Islam will forever make you get sleepless nights.

Continue being frustrated grin shey na your alfa tell you say islam will last forever? Let me expose you again while truth will make you uncomfortable

Re: Friday, 8th Of July Is The Day Of Arofah, Fast! by AntiisIaam: 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
Jamodeen95:

Lol. From your moniker alone, I already know your pointless direction...

Are you saying muhammad in his sunnah gave you pointless direction, do you know islam more than muhammad that asked you not to fast on Friday?

Re: Friday, 8th Of July Is The Day Of Arofah, Fast! by yetunsbay(m): 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
AntiisIaam:

Continue being frustrated grin shey na your alfa tell you say islam will last forever? Let me expose you again while truth will make you uncomfortable

Reading and in-depth Understanding are two different things.

But bia, why is ur life so centred around Islam ?

Do you really get better things to do ?

Whether you comprehend or not. The only true religion (Islam) send you not. So continue the rant Oga.
Re: Friday, 8th Of July Is The Day Of Arofah, Fast! by AntiisIaam: 1:41am On Jul 11, 2022
yetunsbay:
Reading and in-depth Understanding are two different things.

But bia, why is ur life so centred around Islam ?

Do you really get better things to do ?

Whether you comprehend or not. The only true religion (Islam) send you not. So continue the rant Oga.

The same way your fellow slaves lives are so centred around Christianity

Ask your fellow slaves especially the Chief slave here on nairaland, AntiChristian if he really get better thing to do

Do you need English teacher to explain what this your ahadith is telling you about Islam?

This is English language and not Arabic, we are sending you back to Nursery 2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christmas In The Islamic Republic Of Iran and in Iraq / Section Clean Up / Practical Steps To Help Lower The Gaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.