Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Verified Bitcoin Holder With Minimum Of 40$ Bitcoin Balance Needed For Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Verified Bitcoin Holder With Minimum Of 40$ Bitcoin Balance Needed For Business (224 Views)

Calling all verified Bitcoin sellers in Lagos / Sold »For Sale: Sawmill With Minimum of #4k Income Daily / Get N500 Bonus When You Open ALAT Account With Minimum Of N500 In Wema Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Verified Bitcoin Holder With Minimum Of 40$ Bitcoin Balance Needed For Business by LMS1(m): 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
hey guys, I urgently need a user who has a verified btc wallet that can receive at least 1 bitcoin in a go.
I lost my investment wallet details and can't withdraw, I can only send to others.
DM let's do business,
Note: you will register in the same platform and invest with at least 40$ to get verified, then u send only your username to me which I'll use to transfer the coin in my wallet to your user account, no scamming..
but you'll need to send me cash to my local bank account either by selling the coin or whatever..
I trust you, I send more coin @ 40/50% share..
Re: Verified Bitcoin Holder With Minimum Of 40$ Bitcoin Balance Needed For Business by njikoka(m): 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
Re: Verified Bitcoin Holder With Minimum Of 40$ Bitcoin Balance Needed For Business by LMS1(m): 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
njikoka:
If this is not a scam, hit me up.... i already sent you a dm... awaiting your reply, and i have verified btc wallets....
Meanwhile, why not just get a wallet and verify it yourself, and then send the btc there...just asking....
man, that's true but I ain't gat documents now to create new bitcoin wallet..the money is huge and to send over 0.5+bitcoin to unverified address with no valid id is risk..the account can get banned
Re: Verified Bitcoin Holder With Minimum Of 40$ Bitcoin Balance Needed For Business by LMS1(m): 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
and the platform dosnt want double registration, can't risk shit..

I just need someone who has a verified bitcoin address and is also registered in the platform, all I do is to transfer my funds to you, NOTE when you wanna register there the bitcoin address you use can't be changed for ever..and I no longer have access to it so I can't withdraw... I can only send
Re: Verified Bitcoin Holder With Minimum Of 40$ Bitcoin Balance Needed For Business by njikoka(m): 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
LMS1:
and the platform dosnt want double registration, can't risk shit..

I just need someone who has a verified bitcoin address and is also registered in the platform, all I do is to transfer my funds to you, NOTE when you wanna register there the bitcoin address you use can't be changed for ever..and I no longer have access to it so I can't withdraw... I can only send

(1) (Reply)

Prolific Account FOR SALE / What's The Most Sought After and relevant digital Skill today / Mkobo Microfinance Bank Supports Nigerians With Lifeline Asset Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.