Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

7 NIGERIAs - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 7 NIGERIAs (231 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 NIGERIAs by kingkoboko: 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2022

I was snoring in my room, when one hand gripped my right hand and jacked me up from my bed. The other hand grabbed my trouser at the belt-area like olopa. Before I could shout, a third hand covered my mouth. When I instinctively raised my left arm to remove the hand, a fourth hand grabbed my left wrist. These people had abnormal strength. There was no point struggling with them.

"No fear jor. Na me!"

As soon as I heard the voice, I saw myself standing with somebody. I mean, I could see myself fully from head to toe as if somebody else was watching me from the air. Don't ask me how I was watching myself from outside my body even though I still felt the hand covering my eyes. I no know. Don't ask me how I could see only one person standing there with me when there were four hands on my right hand, my trouser, my face and my left wrist. I no fit explain. Maybe the other two people were ghosts. Or maybe what I thought to be the hands of other people were not even hands but some sort of invisible force that functioned like hands. Anyway sha, I was 100% sure of that that person I was standing with could not be an ordinary human being. He/She was dressed in a black burqa covering His/Her entire body from top to bottom. I couldn't tell if the person was male/female because even though she was dressed like a typical muslim woman, he had the broad shoulders, height & proud posture of a man.

"You go go seven Nigerias today."

To be continued...

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Book Club Holds Second Edition Of Busari Agbolade Memorial Lecture On / Freelance Blog Content Contributor Needed / I Fall In Love With You - Feather's Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.