Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

What's The Best Banking App In Nigeria In 2022 You've Used? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's The Best Banking App In Nigeria In 2022 You've Used? (1210 Views)

Ebenezer Onyeagwu Named Best Banking CEO Of The Year In Africa / Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App / First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Banking App In Nigeria In 2022 You've Used? by chatinent: 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
1. Barter by Flutterwave. It gives you everything...a US Dom account, a Nigerian account...and it's fast and reliable.

2. Kuda.

Two banks I cannot recommend to my enemy are ECObank and UBA. Avoid UBA in terms of emergency! You will die!

I have also heard good things about Zenith, First Bank, and GTB.

Lalasticlala mynd44 dominque

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Banking App In Nigeria In 2022 You've Used? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
I'm a banking app prostitute.. I've used virtually all of them. Here's my preference list.

1. Standard chartered bank.. they are the best, they have Never failed me. Customer care is good.

2. GTB.. they have their minor lapses but they always deliver.

3. Opay.. Started out like play, but now i use it frequently... user friendly interface and their service is top notch.

4 Palmpay.. the interface is messy honestly, but they don't disappoint.

* Most fintechs are actually REALLY GOOD, just pick your poison.

5. Zenith.. no explanations needed here.

The ones that i avoid.

1. Kuda- if you pay a bill you can't see who it's sent to in your receipt( very scary), customer care will make you cry before they respond. Not a fan.

2 UBA - i think they followed Glo to the same network dealer. That animation that puts his thumb up everytime you make a transfer irritates me. Why giving me a thumbs up for wasting money.

3. E-naira - for my safety i wouldn't go into details..Lol.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Banking App In Nigeria In 2022 You've Used? by Andersonken(m): 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
Palmpay

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Banking App In Nigeria In 2022 You've Used? by t33why: 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
UBA and their endless service upgrade
Re: What's The Best Banking App In Nigeria In 2022 You've Used? by chatinent: 10:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
Thantayo:
I'm a banking app prostitute.. I've used virtually all of them. Here's my preference list.

1. Standard chartered bank.. they are the best, they have Never failed me. Customer care is good.

2. GTB.. they have their minor lapses but they always deliver.

3. Opay.. Started out like play, but now i use it frequently... user friendly interface and their service is top notch.

4 Palmpay.. the interface is messy honestly, but they don't disappoint.

* Most fintechs are actually REALLY GOOD, just pick your poison.

5. Zenith.. no explanations needed here.

The ones that i avoid.

1. Kuda- if you pay a bill you can't see who it's sent to in your receipt( very scary), customer care will make you cry before they respond. Not a fan.

2 UBA - i think they followed Glo to the same network dealer. That animation that puts his thumb up everytime you make a transfer irritates me. Why giving me a thumbs up for wasting money.

3. E-naira - for my safety i wouldn't go into details..Lol.

Now, Kuda show those details.
UBA is pure rubbish.

ENaira, even if they'll dash N1m to login each day, I won't dare save money there.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Banking App In Nigeria In 2022 You've Used? by chatinent: 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
t33why:
UBA and their endless service upgrade

The most useless Mobile App bank in the world.
Re: What's The Best Banking App In Nigeria In 2022 You've Used? by Treasure17(m): 11:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
Kuda and Firstbank.
Re: What's The Best Banking App In Nigeria In 2022 You've Used? by Whois(m): 3:31am On Jul 16, 2022
Opay smiley gtworld is nice too
Re: What's The Best Banking App In Nigeria In 2022 You've Used? by efjaydee(m): 3:37am On Jul 16, 2022
Kuda, Carbon, Raven and GTWorld.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Banking App In Nigeria In 2022 You've Used? by ecomalchemistt(m): 9:32am On Jul 16, 2022
F A I R M O N E Y.
Re: What's The Best Banking App In Nigeria In 2022 You've Used? by dkdaniel11(m): 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
ALAT app by Wema bank (barter and most fintech use their api so I guess they pretty top notch)
Zenith IPhone app is actually not bad.
Access more app by access bank
Kuda because fast and free transfer.

Avoid:
Unity bank
GTBank IPhone app na Throwback to 2011 with that UI

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Banking App In Nigeria In 2022 You've Used? by kkins25(m): 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
Me, I'm looking for paypal abeg.
I prefer Eversend app.. Barter is great for USD.
Re: What's The Best Banking App In Nigeria In 2022 You've Used? by Whois(m): 7:46am On Jun 17, 2023
Opay shocked
Re: What's The Best Banking App In Nigeria In 2022 You've Used? by hustla(m): 11:00am On Jun 25, 2023
Stanbic
smiley

(1) (Reply)

April 2023- Arbitrage Opportunity For Everyone / Need Marketing Tips Badly / Biz Ideas, Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.