Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Nigeria Is Filled With Wicked, Demonic Citizens That Want Others To Suffer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Filled With Wicked, Demonic Citizens That Want Others To Suffer (884 Views)

What Should Happen To Citizens That Can Not Afford PMS / Nigerian Citizens That Were Being Evacuated From UK Because Of Lockdown / FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Filled With Wicked, Demonic Citizens That Want Others To Suffer by VaselineCrew: 10:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
I just have this feeling that most Nigerians are wicked and want others to suffer

They always rejoice when bad things happen, like police brutality for instance and they will be blaming the victims.

They vote bad leaders in just so ensure that they and their neighbors will continue to suffer.

Very demonic citizens men, I tell you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Wicked, Demonic Citizens That Want Others To Suffer by ElSudani: 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
VaselineCrew:
I just have this feeling that most Nigerians are wicked and want others to suffer

They always rejoice when bad things happen, like police brutality for instance and they will be blaming the victims.

They vote bad leaders in just so ensure that they and their neighbors will continue to suffer.

No doubt. I became convinced when some people were happy a church was attacked in Owo and innocent people killed.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Wicked, Demonic Citizens That Want Others To Suffer by Feggie3: 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
True!!
That is why they are campaigning for the two thieves one called Waziri and the other short one from Iragbiji.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Wicked, Demonic Citizens That Want Others To Suffer by F4ku: 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
Some will go as far as electing bigots, just to suppress their neighbors..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Wicked, Demonic Citizens That Want Others To Suffer by gidgiddy: 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
VaselineCrew:

Now you understand why Nnamdi Kanu wants his people out of Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Wicked, Demonic Citizens That Want Others To Suffer by ElSudani: 11:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
Feggie3:
True!!
That is why they are campaigning for the two thieves one called Waziri and the other short one from Iragbiji.

And a "saint" who had N250 million naira cash of questionable origin in his convoy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Wicked, Demonic Citizens That Want Others To Suffer by Totilopussylick(m): 11:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
VaselineCrew:

The truth is people hate it when they see you

Are making progress.

They'd do anything just to bring you down there level.

Nigeria could be better off if everyone is equal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Wicked, Demonic Citizens That Want Others To Suffer by babasolution: 11:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
The OP put it so well,I've been writing about this but I dnt get to pass the message well enough

This is so true,that's what I say about the major tribes,I noticed this attitude is prevalent in the major tribes of Nigeria the 3 major tribes who make up majority of Nigerians.

They have this wicked oppressive and oppression culture.Their whole culture is all about suffering others,many smaller tribes have been influenced by this bad culture.

They like to oppress and be oppressed.

They like to suffer others and to suffer.

Very bitter and harsh spirit

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Wicked, Demonic Citizens That Want Others To Suffer by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
VaselineCrew:

You never hear of enemies within..even for our families in dey,remember success beget envy!

Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Wicked, Demonic Citizens That Want Others To Suffer by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
We pretend not to know,not because of our silence,but because we believe in the adage that says He who laughs last ,laughs best. undecided

VaselineCrew:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Wicked, Demonic Citizens That Want Others To Suffer by VeryWickedMan: 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
Every Nigerian must suffer
No negotiation!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Wicked, Demonic Citizens That Want Others To Suffer by Feggie3: 11:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
ElSudani:

And a "saint" who had N250 million naira cash of questionable origin in his convoy.
Just hear yourself talk? A one term sitting governor is exposed to looting about a billion dollar and you are whining about an unfounded story that a two term governor was looting 250 million naira. The convoy you no even dey to confirm the truth? Just like how you minions circulated a boy claiming it was Peter's son. Now who will ever take you guys serious ever again? Ogbeni stink out !!! If you are this jobless, please I am not! You can go and look for Seun

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Wicked, Demonic Citizens That Want Others To Suffer by ElSudani: 12:04am On Jul 08, 2022
Feggie3:
Just hear yourself talk? A one term sitting governor is exposed to looting about a billion dollar and you are whining about an unfounded story that a two term governor was looting 250 million naira. The convoy you no even dey to confirm the truth? Just like how you minions circulated a boy claiming it was Peter's son. Now who will ever take you guys serious ever again? Ogbeni stink out !!! If you are this jobless, please I am not! You can go and look for Seun

Look at how he is struggling to defend corruption. I guess if the stolen money is not up to a billion naira then it's not worth talking about. Reason being that the perpetrator is your favorite candidate!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Wicked, Demonic Citizens That Want Others To Suffer by Feggie3: 12:30am On Jul 08, 2022
ElSudani:

Look at how he is struggling to defend corruption. I guess if the stolen money is not up to a billion naira then it's not worth talking about. Reason being that the perpetrator is your favorite candidate!
Ogbeni shut up and gettout!!! Is it more than the ones the devil you are supporting have looted? Senseless thing!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Wicked, Demonic Citizens That Want Others To Suffer by ElSudani: 12:42am On Jul 08, 2022
Feggie3:
Ogbeni shut up and gettout!!! Is it more than the ones the devil you are supporting have looted? Senseless thing!!

So we both agree Obi is a thief and a liar.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Wicked, Demonic Citizens That Want Others To Suffer by socialmediaman: 12:46am On Jul 08, 2022
VaselineCrew:

They vote bad leaders in so that their poor neighbors will never have a chance at success. Their poor neighbors also like it that way, it’s easier to blame government and remain poor so they can continue collecting handouts from whoever cares to listen
Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Wicked, Demonic Citizens That Want Others To Suffer by Idiotseverywher: 3:44am On Jul 08, 2022
babasolution:
The OP put it so well,I've been writing about this but I dnt get to pass the message well enough

This is so true,that's what I say about the major tribes,I noticed this attitude is prevalent in the major tribes of Nigeria the 3 major tribes who make up majority of Nigerians.

They have this wicked oppressive and oppression culture.Their whole culture is all about suffering others,many smaller tribes have been influenced by this bad culture.

. I believe that's one the reasons igbos wants to be on their own the hatred is much, they want liberation

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Wicked, Demonic Citizens That Want Others To Suffer by Idiotseverywher: 3:50am On Jul 08, 2022
ElSudani:

. Do you actually believe that stupid story? Let just asked you. Who will stop a convoy of a governor, is that person mad, not to talk of searching, some times people reason from their anus especially when they want act foolish
Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Wicked, Demonic Citizens That Want Others To Suffer by 9japride(m): 3:56am On Jul 08, 2022
babasolution:

[color=#006600][/color]

The minorities are worst, they always sit on the fence and wait to benefit from the fruit of labour from others. For example the Igbos are the only vocal tribe down south fighting the evil ones from sahel region. Instead of the minorities tribes from the south to support the Igbos, they rather spread hatred. I'm very sure most of the attacks here in nairaland are mostly done by minorities. The Hausa for example are not know to be mischievous online, their only problem is that don't say anything negative about their religion and also they hate Nigeria breakup and are ready to attack anyone that champion it. But you see in other aspects of life, they mind their business. But the majority of the minority groups in South and even the north central zones are very funny, maybe they are envious of the 3 major tribes, that's why they feel happy when they have issues. The minority tribes should be more vocal in supporting good governance and stop sitting on the fence. If an evil person eventually becomes the president, it's everyone that will be affected.
Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Wicked, Demonic Citizens That Want Others To Suffer by Blake755: 4:04am On Jul 08, 2022
Being a Nigerian is the worst thing to have ever happened to me imagine you know your preferred candidate is corrupt but u will appear unconcerned just be cause he is from your region this is too bad why not condemn him tufikwa Nigerian are very tribal in nature

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Wicked, Demonic Citizens That Want Others To Suffer by maybet081: 4:44am On Jul 08, 2022
My own is that I need agbado and cassava preparing for the recruitment according to the night flying BAT
Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Wicked, Demonic Citizens That Want Others To Suffer by Newton2024: 4:47am On Jul 08, 2022
VaselineCrew:

I wish Ekweremadu, wife, children triple of what they wished the poor David. What they sow, they shall reap. See you guys back in Nigeria by 2037.
Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Wicked, Demonic Citizens That Want Others To Suffer by Newton2024: 4:50am On Jul 08, 2022
Blake755:
Being a Nigerian is the worst thing to have ever happened to me imagine you know your preferred candidate is corrupt but u will appear unconcerned just be cause he is from your region this is too bad why not condemn him tufikwa Nigerian are very tribal in nature
Nigeria cannot progress. Our differences is the problem. The british merging us together was a eternal mistake.
Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Wicked, Demonic Citizens That Want Others To Suffer by ariesbull: 4:55am On Jul 08, 2022
ElSudani:

No doubt. I became convinced when some people were happy a church was attacked in Owo and innocent people killed.
exactly and they were Haoy when they had python dance In East
The country is bleeped
Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Wicked, Demonic Citizens That Want Others To Suffer by ElSudani: 5:07am On Jul 08, 2022
ariesbull:
exactly and they were Haoy when they had python dance In East
The country is bleeped

Unfortunately a lot of the victims of the Owo shooting were south easterners. They were basically dancing on the graves of their own people.
Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Wicked, Demonic Citizens That Want Others To Suffer by Perfectbeing(m): 5:11am On Jul 08, 2022
VaselineCrew:

So Soludo is now a bad leader?
Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Wicked, Demonic Citizens That Want Others To Suffer by Perfectbeing(m): 5:13am On Jul 08, 2022
Feggie3:
That N250 million was just the one they saw o. Imagine how many N250 millions have gone unnoticed.
Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Wicked, Demonic Citizens That Want Others To Suffer by techWriter3: 6:10am On Jul 08, 2022
Now you knowing why somebody does his folks out of Nigeriansns
Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Wicked, Demonic Citizens That Want Others To Suffer by ariesbull: 6:34am On Jul 08, 2022
ElSudani:

Unfortunately a lot of the victims of the Owo shooting were south easterners. They were basically dancing on the graves of their own people.
exactly when they came to owo land which is an igbo land to kill a lot of Nigerians.. They laughed thinking it was only igbo

Very treacherous set of people.....
Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Wicked, Demonic Citizens That Want Others To Suffer by Feggie3: 7:00am On Jul 08, 2022
Perfectbeing:
That N250 million was just the one they saw o. Imagine how many N250 millions have gone unnoticed.
Shut up and don't quote me. Continue drowning in your folly!!
Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Wicked, Demonic Citizens That Want Others To Suffer by cybersoldiers: 7:30am On Jul 08, 2022
VaselineCrew:

I agree 100% with you.

Nigerians no get joy at all.
Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Wicked, Demonic Citizens That Want Others To Suffer by skywalker240(m): 7:58am On Jul 08, 2022
The Devil himself is a Nigerian

(1) (Reply)

Tears In Igbo Land As Ijaw Youths Gathered For Ijaw Republic / Scorecard A Nairalander Gave In 2007 On Tinubu's Tenure In Lagos / State Of The Race: Situation Report From North West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.