Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Will Tinubu Ever Be Willing To Participate In A Public Debate? (opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Tinubu Ever Be Willing To Participate In A Public Debate? (opinion) (898 Views)

David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee / Ifeanyi Ubah Challenges Soludo To A Public Debate On Anambra Election / You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Tinubu Ever Be Willing To Participate In A Public Debate? (opinion) by Driggs: 7:51am On Aug 11, 2022
Tinubu's urchins will say arise news was established by an ipob organisation or affiliated network and so would avoid it like plague because the grilling there will make his 'catfish' to bend.

But will he, like all gallant healthy contestants be willing to participate in a 2 hour long debate with all contestants standing upright to showcase their agenda?

We know the JD of the presidency isn't the same as a marathon runner or a bricklayer that requires speed and strength but it will be fool-hardy to commit the affairs of 200 million Nigerians to a man known for nepotism, godfatherism, corruption and now, in recent times, battling age- related diseases. We are at a critical point of our lives where our digital affairs can not be championed by an analogue personnel.

Tinubu's reign will offer no hope for the common man who is easy going. If I don't know anyone, I am not guaranteed my daily bread.

I am yoruba and also a Muslim. So, throw the religious and tribal sentiments out of the window and argue reasonably.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Tinubu Ever Be Willing To Participate In A Public Debate? (opinion) by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 11, 2022
It is impossible.

How can a terribly sick man save a terribly sick country?

It takes the action of a few reasonable persons to make the whole nation better. Think and use your brain for the betterment of all. I support Obi and I'm not saying he is a saint but he is clearly the best option the political parties have provided for us now. We can't continue to deceive ourselves. We have suffered enough and ought to be wise. It will shock you to know I'm from the North Central.

As for me, Buhari's government and the attendant sufferings, pains and deaths are enough to reset our brains and shift our reasoning from tribalism, religion to true nationalism, love and nation-building.

I have an issue with Tinubu as a person and it has nothing to do with his tribe even though some of his people are making Tinubu's presidency a Yoruba thing and it is working against him here in the north. I would have ignored other bad sides of Tinubu but his health is such a serious challenge no reasonable person can ignore. He is also a crafty old man who divides the home he should build. He behaves like a rogue arrogating power to himself and laying dangerous examples.

The stage we are now in Nigeria is very precarious and we don't need any leader who is not responding to questions about his life and not talking to Nigerians about his ability to solve our elephantine problems. Tinubu just wants us to look at what he did in Lagos some blurry years ago and vote him. That is the most dangerous thing to do. It shows we're not learning. Remember, most people sold Buhari to us based on his past integrity, prudence and discipline but the reverse is the case now. It's dangerous to live in the past.

The most disturbing is that everything about Nigeria is crumbling fast. Our lives are in grave danger of insecurity and economic nosedives. We can't deny that Nigeria is terribly sick and it's suicidal to employ a terribly sick man to save a terribly sick country. The whole world will see us a foolish people and may forestall any appeal for help. Most of the foreign commissioners visiting the presidential candidates are only carrying out preliminary assessments. How do you feel after visiting Tinubu as a foreign commissioner? Will you believe Nigerians are normal?

Atiku appears healthier and more knowledgeable than Tinubu and that raises the questions of who is older, more open and responsive to the questions Nigerians are asking? The biggest odd against him is his region being a Northerner taking power from another northerner. It is the highest abberation to our unity. His corruption cases are as messy as dog-shits but Nigerians seem not to respect credibility and honesty. Tribes and religion override them in Nigerian politics.

So let's vote wisely and let who you vote next year do not bring pains, suffering to the rest of us. Use your conscience to prove your love for Nigeria. God help Nigeria and give us the best leader.

9 Likes

Re: Will Tinubu Ever Be Willing To Participate In A Public Debate? (opinion) by Holybwoy: 7:59am On Aug 11, 2022
I know people who can help you send an official invite to Tinubu to participate in your debate.

Lanrelagboi naptu2 jags001

But shey baba go answer them? Cos at this point, it's neccesary we have a public debate

4 Likes

Re: Will Tinubu Ever Be Willing To Participate In A Public Debate? (opinion) by wonderaches(f): 8:00am On Aug 11, 2022
If he try am

2 Likes

Re: Will Tinubu Ever Be Willing To Participate In A Public Debate? (opinion) by SmartPolician: 8:10am On Aug 11, 2022
Debate has little or no effect in Nigeria because 70% of Nigerian voters already know who to vote for. The remaining 30% are those who don't plan to vote or are looking for people to buy their votes. Truth be told, many people have lost hope in this country. The only language they understand is Japa

Furthermore, calling on Bola Tinubu to debate is, to be honest, asking for too much. The NBA invited him to their interactive session with other 3 candidates in this race. While Atiku and Obi have shown interest to be there, Tinubu hasn't responded yet. This is where we should start from.

4 Likes

Re: Will Tinubu Ever Be Willing To Participate In A Public Debate? (opinion) by Ahmed0336(m): 8:20am On Aug 11, 2022
Atiku and Obi can debate all they want.

Let BAT be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Tinubu Ever Be Willing To Participate In A Public Debate? (opinion) by slimfit1(m): 8:45am On Aug 11, 2022
Tinubu is the best candidate, but he is not healthy enough for that position. I don't want a situation where a terrorist will takeover over him because of his health. Christians are not worried because of Muslim Muslim, we are worried because of the Jihadist agenda simple.

2 Likes

Re: Will Tinubu Ever Be Willing To Participate In A Public Debate? (opinion) by Valkrie: 8:47am On Aug 11, 2022
Driggs:
Tinubu's urchins will say arise news was established by an ipob organisation or affiliated network and so would avoid it like plague because the grilling there will make his 'catfish' to bend.

But will he, like all gallant healthy contestants be willing to participate in a 2 hour long debate with all contestants standing upright to showcase their agenda?

We know the JD of the presidency isn't the same as a marathon runner or a bricklayer that requires speed and strength but it will be fool-hardy to commit the affairs of 200 million Nigerians to a man known for nepotism, godfatherism, corruption and now, in recent times, battling age- related diseases. We are at a critical point of our lives where our digital affairs can not be championed by an analogue personnel.

Tinubu's reign will offer no hope for the common man who is easy going. If I don't know anyone, I am not guaranteed my daily bread.

I am yoruba and also a Muslim. So, throw the religious and tribal sentiments out of the window and argue reasonably.

And every participants must hold their microphone to talk...!! grin

5 Likes

Re: Will Tinubu Ever Be Willing To Participate In A Public Debate? (opinion) by ThrownBack: 8:50am On Aug 11, 2022
Valkrie:

With those hands? Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Will Tinubu Ever Be Willing To Participate In A Public Debate? (opinion) by Didijiji: 9:02am On Aug 11, 2022
Valkrie:

you are not nice @ alllll

1 Like

Re: Will Tinubu Ever Be Willing To Participate In A Public Debate? (opinion) by Sannisege: 9:41am On Aug 11, 2022
Who debate hep?

1 Like

Re: Will Tinubu Ever Be Willing To Participate In A Public Debate? (opinion) by Sannisege: 9:44am On Aug 11, 2022
Driggs:

ipob miscreant claiming to be Yoruba and a Muslim. Your choice of word “Tinubu urchins” gave you away as non Yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Will Tinubu Ever Be Willing To Participate In A Public Debate? (opinion) by MasterKernel: 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
Valkrie:

And every participants must hold their microphone to talk...!!

You're simply wicked.
grin

1 Like

Re: Will Tinubu Ever Be Willing To Participate In A Public Debate? (opinion) by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sannisege:
ipob miscreant claiming to be Yoruba and a Muslim. Your choice of word “Tinubu urchins” gave you away as non Yoruba
Will Tinubu debate or not?
Re: Will Tinubu Ever Be Willing To Participate In A Public Debate? (opinion) by nedu666: 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
Valkrie:

Everything about you is vawulence
Re: Will Tinubu Ever Be Willing To Participate In A Public Debate? (opinion) by Holybwoy: 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sannisege:

Muguruza
Re: Will Tinubu Ever Be Willing To Participate In A Public Debate? (opinion) by Holybwoy: 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
Valkrie:

Stopeeetttttt!!!

1 Like

Re: Will Tinubu Ever Be Willing To Participate In A Public Debate? (opinion) by BATified2023: 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
Driggs:

emeka welldone

1 Like

Re: Will Tinubu Ever Be Willing To Participate In A Public Debate? (opinion) by Roniyke1234: 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hand dey shake...
Leg dey shake...
Baba wey no well...
Him dey shout E mi okon
Re: Will Tinubu Ever Be Willing To Participate In A Public Debate? (opinion) by JAGS001(m): 6:46am On Aug 13, 2022
Holybwoy:
I know people who can help you send an official invite to Tinubu to participate in your debate.

Lanrelagboi naptu2 jags001

But shey baba go answer them? Cos at this point, it's neccesary we have a public debate
Lol but baba isn't that foolish like other candidates, he doesn't reveal sacred informations like your fav, only candidate with no plans or good things to do go on to the camera to spit trash, abeg rest and let bobo Chicago transform 9ja like lag

1 Like

Re: Will Tinubu Ever Be Willing To Participate In A Public Debate? (opinion) by Image123(m): 7:16am On Aug 13, 2022
FFK can debate and stand for 3 hours, i hope you don't plan to vote for him on such crazy criteria. Smooth talk is not good governance. Are you not tired of smooth talk? Na so Osinbande and Obi dey talk every year on The Platform. Osinbande handle economy, we can see the results.
Talk is cheap, don't let the gift of gab fool you.

1 Like

Re: Will Tinubu Ever Be Willing To Participate In A Public Debate? (opinion) by Holybwoy: 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
JAGS001:

Lol but baba isn't that foolish like other candidates, he doesn't reveal sacred informations like your fav, only candidate with no plans or good things to do go on to the camera to spit trash, abeg rest and let bobo Chicago transform 9ja like lag

na shaky shaky daddy suppose rest ooo.. cos I'm youthful, agile and Obidient and so is my candidate.

Re: Will Tinubu Ever Be Willing To Participate In A Public Debate? (opinion) by JAGS001(m): 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
Holybwoy:

na shaky shaky daddy suppose rest ooo.. cos I'm youthful, agile and Obidient and so is my candidate.

Baba wey dey shake was blessed with old age if your papa old make him no shake, but that's if you even have father that's alive to shake, lol we stand with great man that has built great men like fashola, ambode, aregbeshola the judas, osinbajo,Zulum, El rufai among others and also built Lagos IGR from 600m to 45b monthly

Re: Will Tinubu Ever Be Willing To Participate In A Public Debate? (opinion) by Holybwoy: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
JAGS001:

Baba wey dey shake was blessed with old age if your papa old make him no shake, but that's if you even have father that's alive to shake, lol we stand with great man that has built great men like fashola, ambode, aregbeshola the judas, osinbajo,Zulum, El rufai among others and also built Lagos IGR from 600m to 45b monthly

Now that you admit that he's old and frail, do you think that the destiny of 200 Million people should be handed to a Parkinson disease patient?

My grandpa was 103 when he died and he wasn't shaking. My grandma is currently 87 and she still drives sometimes as a form of exercise and takes long walks unaided. My dad is 65 and still in active service gunning down fraudulent people like you and thrives and armed robbers.

Anyone who chooses to serve his personal interest over his country's interest is a fraud!! I said what I said. Tinubu's reign will be marked by high taxes, nepotism, godfatherism, agberoism and nothing innovative. Tinubu will continue where Buhari stopped and we will be completely finished.

1 Like

Re: Will Tinubu Ever Be Willing To Participate In A Public Debate? (opinion) by Prettygirl200(f): 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
JAGS001:

Accept the fact that your candidate is old and unhealthy to run the presidential seat!! Do not blackmail us with your sympathetic talks
Re: Will Tinubu Ever Be Willing To Participate In A Public Debate? (opinion) by Oilwell(m): 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
He will participate when fowl begin piss.

Why is the attached below so?

Re: Will Tinubu Ever Be Willing To Participate In A Public Debate? (opinion) by Ozinlex: 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
Do you want to kill us with Laughter? I beg stop am if na play
Re: Will Tinubu Ever Be Willing To Participate In A Public Debate? (opinion) by JAGS001(m): 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
Holybwoy:

Now that you admit that he's old and frail, do you think that the destiny of 200 Million people should be handed to a Parkinson disease patient?

My grandpa was 103 when he died and he wasn't shaking. My grandma is currently 87 and she still drives sometimes as a form of exercise and takes long walks unaided. My dad is 65 and still in active service gunning down fraudulent people like you and thrives and armed robbers.

Anyone who chooses to serve his personal interest over his country's interest is a fraud!! I said what I said. Tinubu's reign will be marked by high taxes, nepotism, godfatherism, agberoism and nothing innovative. Tinubu will continue where Buhari stopped and we will be completely finished.
Story for the God's, Obi Pandora that serve Anambra for his pocket was doing it for your family abi
Re: Will Tinubu Ever Be Willing To Participate In A Public Debate? (opinion) by JAGS001(m): 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Accept the fact that your candidate is old and unhealthy to run the presidential seat!! Do not blackmail us with your sympathetic talks
He BAT is mentally stronger than all the 2023 presidential candidates take it or leave it, it's your choice.
Re: Will Tinubu Ever Be Willing To Participate In A Public Debate? (opinion) by FreedomfromtheT: 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
This is a one million dollar question. His supporters would rather twist the words and find faults with the candidates who are telling us what they intend to do while their candidate seems to be shy of facing the media.
Re: Will Tinubu Ever Be Willing To Participate In A Public Debate? (opinion) by JAGS001(m): 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
Holybwoy:

Werey so your papa na gunman and you're here saying rubbish what's the difference between your papa and ugm grin
Re: Will Tinubu Ever Be Willing To Participate In A Public Debate? (opinion) by backtovillage: 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
Is it not the same debate uncle Peter Oni has bn giving us wrong fact daily.
All these debate have nothing to do with performance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Speak As He Visit Olu Of Warri On His 1st Coronation Anniversary / Dear Nigerian Yoots I Know You Want To Take Back Nigeria But It Is Already Late / I Had A Dream Last Night About Osun Governorship Election. See What I Dreamt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.