Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

For Idolators,fornicators,adulterers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Idolators,fornicators,adulterers (476 Views)

Message For Fornicators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Idolators,fornicators,adulterers by AllenforGOD(m): 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
Good day brethren.jesus loves you.
brethren my message goes this way,jesus said"idolators,fornicators,adulterers,liars shall find theirselves in the lake of fire"so brethren if you bow down to any encraven image or so you cant see the kingdom of heaven no matter who you are be ye a christian,muslims etc, you will end up in hell!!! It was and is written in the ten commandments"thou shall not bow down to any encraved image or god except me<GOD>"so if you bow you've disobeyed the ten commandments, and you still bow down to statues and dont repent you are going to hell!!!!.
christians your torment would be worst after and when you know about the commandments and you keep bowing down you will endup in hell!!for instance catholic likes bowing down to statues,repent and live according to jesus will!!!
REPENT BRO AND SIS REPENT AND TURN TO JESUS,DON'T FOLLOW THE DOCTRINES OF MEN BUT THAT OF JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF GOD!!.REPENT!! REPENT!! REPENT!! JESUS IS COMING AGAIN!!!RIGHT AWAY NOT SOON!!REPENT!!!JESUS LOVES YOU.
Re: For Idolators,fornicators,adulterers by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
The bible was written by men, are you also telling us not to follow it?

I wonder why sex is a sin but we have the choice to willingly have it. Crazy things religion can't explain
Re: For Idolators,fornicators,adulterers by AllenforGOD(m): 7:03am On Jul 08, 2022
Thantayo:
The bible was written by men, are you also telling us not to follow it?

I wonder why sex is a sin but we have the choice to willingly have it. Crazy things religion can't explain
written by men with the inspiration of the holyspirit,none can write the bible except by means of the holy spirit,sex b4 marraige is fornication.bro give ur life to christ and be whole in him.remember if you indulge in those enlisted without repentance you will not enter nor see the kingdom of heaven,jesus said"most assuredly i say unto you,except a man be born again he cant see the kingdom of heaven"thats the truth

(1) (Reply)

Hiv Positive Matchmaker (hpm)- best hiv positive hook up zone In Nigeria / He Treats Her Like Trash / Most Addictive Platform.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.