Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,032 members, 7,828,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Experienced Blog Writer? Apply Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experienced Blog Writer? Apply Here (289 Views)

In Search Of Reliable Content Writer (apply Here!) / If You Are A Research Writer, Apply Now. / Freelance Writer? Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Blog Writer? Apply Here by Pajude: 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
I am looking for an EXPERIENCED writer who writes EXCELLENT SEO-optimized blog posts.

You MUST be able to deliver 1000-word posts in 1-3 days.

ALL posts MUST be edited with Grammarly premium and have at least a score of 98.
(link to cheap Grammarly will be provided).

The ideal writer MUST be using a PC, know how to format blog posts and be available online for communications.

The writer MUST know how to write content for VARIOUS NICHES.

Payment is N4 per word.

If you are the person I need, submit the form below:

https://forms.gle/Mz19LmnjojqHmKL59

PS DON'T APPLY IF YOU'VE APPLIED BEFORE. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!!
Re: Experienced Blog Writer? Apply Here by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
Why can't you do it yourself?

4 Likes

Re: Experienced Blog Writer? Apply Here by Emmaxy9(m): 9:33am On Jul 08, 2022
Pajude:
I am looking for an EXPERIENCED writer who writes EXCELLENT SEO-optimized blog posts.

You MUST be able to deliver 1000-word posts in 1-3 days.

ALL posts MUST be edited with Grammarly premium and have at least a score of 98.
(link to cheap Grammarly will be provided).

The ideal writer MUST be using a PC, know how to format blog posts and be available online for communications.

The writer MUST know how to write content for VARIOUS NICHES.

Payment is N4 per word.

If you are the person I need, submit the form below:

https://forms.gle/Mz19LmnjojqHmKL59

PS DON'T APPLY IF YOU'VE APPLIED BEFORE. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!!

You keep posting this everyday. Even though I applied in the past, there was no response. I'm beginning to doubt its authenticity. Well, I hope you find what you're looking for.

(1) (Reply)

2022 Fresh Job Alert For Job Seekers / Content Writer Wanted / Job Openings With Pivotage Consulting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.