Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

In Search Of Reliable Content Writer (apply Here!) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Search Of Reliable Content Writer (apply Here!) (235 Views)

If You Are A Research Writer, Apply Now. / Experienced Blog Writer? Apply Here / Freelance Writer? Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Search Of Reliable Content Writer (apply Here!) by donpedro98(m): 7:05am On Jan 23, 2023
Hello,

I’m in need of a Competent SEO Writer for a constant inflow of articles. We work with an optimization software similar to SurferSEO and topics range from technology DIY content to home improvement.

While I’d prefer someone that have experience doing this or have written something similar before, if you’re generally good at research and proper writing, kindly reach out. In addition, you should be able to use Grammarly Premium to check your articles.

Lastly, there would be repeat jobs for the right person as it’s a long-term contract.

Rate is N5,000 per 1,500-word article.

Kindly message me on WhatsApp via this number if you’re the one.

+2347067129547

Re: In Search Of Reliable Content Writer (apply Here!) by NJV: 10:30am On Jan 23, 2023
How many times do you put up this advert in a month? Or are you just doing this to collect people's samples?
Re: In Search Of Reliable Content Writer (apply Here!) by odutolu1(m): 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
NJV:
How many times do you put up this advert in a month? Or are you just doing this to collect people's samples?

Most likely so. When you contact him, he asks for your sample and when you send, he doesn't reply you.

Re: In Search Of Reliable Content Writer (apply Here!) by NJV: 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
They are very many on this platform. All they are interested in is collecting samples and using them for whatever ulterior motive they have. Next thing is either they don't reply to you or tell you they have offered some fictitious person the job. The next few days, they come back here to advertise for that same position all over again!
Re: In Search Of Reliable Content Writer (apply Here!) by aylive02(m): 5:52am On Jan 24, 2023
He's seeking a reliable writer and he himself wrote "could I see."

(1) (Reply)

Human Resources Officer Vacancy / Vacancy For Teachers @ Ikotun, Lagos / Househelp Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.