Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,727 members, 7,862,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:09 PM

Open Letter To Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Peter Obi (442 Views)

Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness / A Letter To Peter Obi By Meshack Katuka, Kaduna Ex Corper Who Served In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2022
OPEN LETTER TO PETER OBI
from an angry Nigerian.

Dear @PeterObi I need you to understand a few important things There are realities that you are cut out of, and we must address that.

1. it was not you who was boxed into the midst of soldiers on the 20th of October 2020, shòt and thrown into the sea, that was us.

2: it is not you who does not have light currently, and cannot get fuel because it’s scarce.

3: Sir, it is not you who can no longer afford eggs, that’s us.

4: It is not you who just suffered a massive career and financial loss because dollar is rising against naira, and the economy is bad. @PeterObi

5: It was not you that was kídnapped at kaduna, that was us.

6: It is not you who has to crowdfund for her next film project because no matter how much I make, things keep increasing and I keep falling below the average income bracket, it’s a constant back and forth, I tell you. It’s not you. It’s me.

7: It was not you that was locked in a chürch and shöt at at Owo. That was us.

If you lose, and I have to deal with these mád people for another 8 years, I won’t be okay. You will!

Kindly stop apologizing on my behalf. I am angry. You are not and it’s okay.

You will do the work you are supposed to do, and leave me tf alone to be as angry as I want to be. You have not been through what I have been through. you do not know what it’s like to take low grade antibiotics because you cannot afford Augumentin. I do!

Respectfully, sir, put a lid on this apologetic part of you.

You will get to Aso rock, and you will do what we put you there to do come 2023 and if you screw up, by God, we will fight against you, that’s a swear and a promise.

Signed
An angry Nigerian.

~~Culled

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Peter Obi by immortalcrown(m): 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
grin
Re: Open Letter To Peter Obi by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 11:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
BAT see only at night.
Nigeria does not need a blind BAT

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Peter Obi by derecho(m): 12:15am On Jul 08, 2022
We can't change Obi..let him apologize if he likes BUT the movement has gone beyond Peter Obi.

Make hin dey do hin own, Obidients go dey do dia own.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Peter Obi by InfernoNig: 3:39am On Jul 08, 2022
To be honest, I want him to win, he has my vote, but seriously speaking, we need to feel his presence physically, not this online hype. Election is not online. He should start working on the grassroot.
Re: Open Letter To Peter Obi by maybet081: 4:46am On Jul 08, 2022
My own is that I need agbado and cassava preparing for the recruitment according to the night flying BAT

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Peter Obi by ExplorerReturns(m): 5:58am On Jul 08, 2022
Lol
Re: Open Letter To Peter Obi by ajekpaks(m): 8:37am On Jul 08, 2022
okay

(1) (Reply)

Excellent write up by an Obidient. / Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate – Datti Baba-ahmed / Four Reasons Tinubu’s Choice Of Muslim-muslim Ticket May Backfire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.