Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

A New Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A New Nigeria (219 Views)

New Nigeria Is Possible Borehole, Mediocre Remains Mediocre. / We Need A New Tribe, To Build A New Nigeria —osinbajo / The First Set Of Customers Boarding The New Nigeria Air From London. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A New Nigeria by Jammy2: 5:58am On Jul 08, 2022
They (PDP and APC) keep telling us (the youth) that there is no polling unit on social media, they will always remind us that the chunk of votes for every election have always been cast by the elderly ones, and they always believe that with money they can always cajole them(elderly ones) to vote for them (PDP and APC). But we (the OBI-dients) need to change this course, we don’t just need to rely on our youthful population, we must work out a way to make the elderly ones OBI-dients.
Let’s remind them (PDP and APC) that the elderly ones are our parents and as such we have influence on who they will vote for. Our parents will easily yield to our campaign than that of total stranger. If we let them understand the situation and state of the country and how the current situation has put us in a state of shackle, hardship, pain, fear and despair and how it has affected us personally, furthermore, if we explain the ideology of @Peter Obi to them and how it’s our hope for a new and better Nigeria and how it will improve our lives personally and collectively they will definitely shun every peanut( cup of rice, beans, tuber of yam, #5,000) that will be given to them during election and vote rightly(OBIdiently).
If we successfully take this campaign to our family unit, we would have done a better campaign than the conventional campaign and reduce by a reasonable number the vote of PDP and APC and simultaneously increase that of Labour Party. Imagine my father, Uche’s father, Ola’s fathers and Musa’s father are discussing @Peter Obi to their friends, the multiplier effect of such discussion will be far reaching than our conventional campaign.
Therefore, it is operation in-family campaign, operation call your parents at least once a month to tell them to vote for @Peter Obi, explaining the party logo (A Family: Father, Mother And Child) to them.
To further cement the campaign for me, a night to the election (22-02-2023 NIGHT) I will send money to my parents as an appreciation in advance for voting @Peter Obi so as to shun any money PDP and APC will be dishing out that day. Some persons might choose to say I am buying the vote of my parents, NA DEM GET DEIR MOUTH.

(1) (Reply)

FFK Calls For Immediate Resignation Of All Service Chiefs / 2023 Elections Outcome - Nigeria / How Japan, Murdered, Raped And Devoured Prisoners Of War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.