Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) (65995 Views)

Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. / Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) / Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
hardbody:

I fly Ibom air almost every month when I am going to my villa (instead of owerri airport) and believe me the road all the way from the airport to my village is as smooth as okro. The only bad spot you will enter is the boundary between Akwa Ibom and Abia State. If I could cede Abia state to Akwa Ibom, just because of road I will gladly do that, anyday.

Senator Akpabio then Governor, discussed with T.A Orji to synergies in extending Ikot Ekpene dual carriageway to the commercial city of Aba just to make the Victor Attah International Airport viable for big-time business men residing in Abia State but he refused, citing the road is a Federal Road that he can't risk State funds on such Road, even Akpabio assured refunds from FG.

It is worthy of note, All money Akpabio spent on Federal roads has been refunded to the State under President Buhari.

Abia State should wake up, they have a better IGR than AKS.
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
nawa4naija:
I don hear ooo
I no argue again

OK, have a good night rest.
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by chypotenti(m): 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hunchogee:
idiot this is a sub national building what a federal government cannot build and you are calling it nonsense.. try and get sense oo
see this one!!!! You timid gan!!!! Nor worry I pray for you to leave the shores of this country you go understand....Let me tell you something Mr Man! As it is at the moment even if them try solve power problem, nor be achievement still( now am talking about Nigeria generally) Go sleep oh!!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Paulianfa(m): 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
If u no loud mouth no folo Udom Emmanuel, he can call an ant a elephant.
Governor wia dey divert billions upon billions una dey hail, joy no dey for in government.
Gerrout here make up man.
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by sulaak(m): 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
The road is already dirty with no road signs or lighting very unprofessional work.

Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
maxzzo1:
Good one but how cars are in Uyo?

Is it all about cars, or developing Infrastructures for future use?

The current Abia State Governor says Aba motorists/residents should not disturb him with the uncompleted Aba flyover, that they don't have cars, but that's a very busy city with cars, trucks etc

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
LUAN1:
ibiono, ikono, eastern obolo, ika, udung uko, ini. Etc
Ikono, udung uko get good access roads
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
sulaak:
The road is already dirty with no road signs or lighting very unprofessional work.
next time reads with comprehension before capping shit .. That is still ongoing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
[quote author=NwaforIgbo post=114547050][/quote]
Great
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
chypotenti:
Nigerians too like to they celebrate nonsense!!! When other working countries have gone far beyond this stage....Road na achievement? For this 31st century!!!!! I SHAME FOR UNA!!!!

Oh Road is not achievement in a Third World country like Nigeria??

Government is trying it best to build Road for you to drive on &you're complaining, if the Government isn't building road you will still complain, is it that you are hardly satisfied with tangible development?

Other developed countries were one point in time were like Nigeria in terms of development, but remember Rome &other developed countries were not built in a day
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by gentlegenius(m): 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Udom really tried for this state. The only fuckup of Udom Emmanuel is trying to imposed the clueless Umoh Eno on the good people of my state.
Exactly my dear...
I lost my respect for Udom the moment he brought that man upon us, and the way he uses state resources to finance his campaign.
How I wish Akan Udofia will be on the ballot.
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by t2luv1: 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
kingsways:
I love Akwa Ibom

Admiration all the way from Lagos State. !!!
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by LUAN1: 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hunchogee:

Ikono, udung uko get good access roads
what of ibiono ibom?
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by GardenOfGod(m): 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
LUAN1:
ibiono, ikono, eastern obolo, ika, udung uko, ini. Etc
Clearly you just rehearse Local Government in Akwa Ibom State that you were taught in primary school. But am not gonna score you any point cos you mixed up everything grin grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
GardenOfGod:

This is what Google understands as 10 lane road my brother.
Is any of the roads you analyzed like this one?

That road has the capacity to take ten(10) cars, 5cars running opposite each other at the same time, but the least is 8cars overtaking each other comfortably.
The design of the road is different from what Google gave you,

The Uyo Ring Road-3 has a very massive median which can be beautified to give aesthetics &large drainages in between the lanes to drain rain water during heavy downpour.

cc: Hunchogee

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by LUAN1: 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Clearly you just rehearse Local Government in Akwa Ibom State that you were taught in primary school. But am not gonna score you any point cos you mixed up everything grin grin grin
lol, I can me mention The whole 31LGA
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
jaytee01:
Akwa Ibom has the best intra State road network in the country, I stand to be corrected.

You're very correct, it takes an hour or less to get to Uyo the State capital from all LG headquarters.
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by sparko1(m): 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
hardbody:

I fly Ibom air almost every month when I am going to my villa (instead of owerri airport) and believe me the road all the way from the airport to my village is as smooth as okro. The only bad spot you will enter is the boundary between Akwa Ibom and Abia State. If I could cede Abia state to Akwa Ibom, just because of road I will gladly do that, anyday.

That is why I was surprised when Atiku picked someone else, not just good road, the state is very clean.
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
GboyegaD:
Have they fixed the roads linking the villages to the cities? The airport isn't as economically viable to the detriment of other things. I still wonder how we set our priorities.

Mr sabi sabi, akwaibom has one of the best road networks in nigeria. there are roads to villages inside the bush sef. I can attest to that.
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Samuelriano1(m): 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
Benesis:

Kpong mmoh yak, yak esughor nsu.
Na we dey the state, but this ones wey udom dong dey put on salary go dey lie lie like weytin i no know
see this ode we do head like small pikin shit. Incase u don't even know, ur governor Udom Emmanuel de owe last year corp members 7 months allawee, so if u want to b reasonable,please be. oil state my ass
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Samuelriano1(m): 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
Benesis:

Kpong mmoh yak, yak esughor nsu.
Na we dey the state, but this ones wey udom dong dey put on salary go dey lie lie like weytin i no know
see this ode we do head like small pikin shit, benesis or beneseed or whatever you call yourself, incase u don't even know, ur governor Udom Emmanuel de owe last year corp members 7 months allawee, so if u want to b reasonable,please be. oil state my ass
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Is Akwa Ibom deaf? Haven't they heard that infrastructures doesn't drive an economy?

Did you just type this with your fingers, you go school at all??

Let me school you

Government provides enabling environment (basic amenities) for business to thrive, thereby stimulating economic growth, it further drive economic activities to the hinterlands, providing goods &services

If a farmer do not have access road to bring his farm produce from his locality to the city, how will he have money in his pocket to feed his family.

Change this your moniker to something else, it doesn't connote your comment.
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
SHINJA:

Okoro am not lying

But your women are promiscuous naaaa
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by SHINJA: 11:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
obynzo:

But Igbo women are promiscuous naaaa
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by benjanny(m): 6:34am On Jul 09, 2022
Well Done
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by karlnyeno: 7:11am On Jul 09, 2022
Pls people should tell the governor that metering company staff are not being paid six months salary now. If you see them you fit cry for them self. Nothing is working in this state.
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 8:09am On Jul 09, 2022
saintkeppy:

That road has the capacity to take ten(10) cars, 5cars running opposite each other, but the least is 8cars overtaking each other comfortably.
The design of the road is different from what Google gave you,

The Uyo Ring Road-3 has a very massive median which can be beautified to give aesthetics &large drainages in between the lanes to drain rain water during heavy downpour.

cc: Hunchogee
I acknowledge you
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 8:14am On Jul 09, 2022
saintkeppy:

That's my State, I am a well informed personality, when I see an exceptional work done by an individual for the good of the people I must commend, atleast we elected Gov. Udom to work for the State.

I criticize constructively, when I see something wrong, I'll call for your attention.

Please tell whoever that is heading State Maintenance Agency to do the needful, potholes is becoming unbearable, from failed old roads, I am sure the Governor must have appropriate some funds to that agency, when he is not performing well, the buck stops at the Governor's table.
I felt people once said that non of the past administration roads were falling that the ones falling are Udom roads, can you imagine the insensitivity ?
Meanwhile I’m not working for the government oo. Just a good citizenry like you that like projecting my state ..
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 8:16am On Jul 09, 2022
Jerewise332:

Omo bloggers fit dey write nonsense to suits their lies..
Which airport road under completion?
Is it the abandon airport road that henzek has abandoned or there’s another one?

Before you quote me
I am leaving around airport road and I can tell you that the road is in devastating state or should we talked about flood that usually surrounds the airport road roundabout caused by the so called henzek construction company?

I know those who have not been to akwa ibom will applaud this thread.

And to Op before you post anything about the dualisation of airport road always checkmate your facts.
Shut up I live in shelter, Akpabio crescent precisely so tell me what I don’t know not the lies am quoting.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 10:31am On Jul 09, 2022
Jerewise332:

Omo bloggers fit dey write nonsense to suits their lies..
Which airport road under completion?
Is it the abandon airport road that henzek has abandoned or there’s another one?

Before you quote me
I am leaving around airport road and I can tell you that the road is in devastating state or should we talked about flood that usually surrounds the airport road roundabout caused by the so called henzek construction company?

I know those who have not been to akwa ibom will applaud this thread.

And to Op before you post anything about the dualisation of airport road always checkmate your facts.

You're just posting rubbish, earnestly

Hensek works on a daily basis, even under the rains on the Oron-Airport Road on-going Expansion, the Airport Road axis of the expansion project, where there is no structures to demolish is at stonebase level, awaiting asphalting once the side drains is completed.

Then the Oron Road within Uyo city where there are houses, high-rise structures, compensations are paid, demolitions is taking place alongside drainage excavations on the right hand side of the road going to the Airport, Hensek bulldozers, excavators, trucks drivers are there working, residents living in that area are busy packing concretes from debris as a result of demolished buildings by Hensek.

i'm not sure you're living along that road, aswear

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by madenigga2dcore(m): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2022
Oh mfufo ndito essien emana

Kap se try e ma nti mkpo .. Ke mbufo idogho idaad. Mokop

Owo Ana anam mkpo , bo ke anam

Ekuba nte ifod..
Mmme Ibak abak idem

Dakkada , Ami me dakkanda
Isosongo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops / Aliyu Giwa, Nigerian Policeman Dapper Than Some Musicians (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha's Trees Begin To Fall In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.