Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) (42211 Views)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Obi Cubana Celebrates 46th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Joseph Ezeokafor Receives Rolls Royce From Son As Birthday Gift (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) by MansoryMX(m): 10:39am On Jul 08, 2022
Uzomacharles:
Because him papa get money abi?

Nope! Because him papa invest well in his son’s education

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) by delejoye: 10:39am On Jul 08, 2022
Parents wealth can help one to really focus in life and achieve better things on a fast lane.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) by Uzomacharles: 10:41am On Jul 08, 2022
MansoryMX:

Nope! Because him papa invest well in his son’s education

Then wetin dey different?

Abeg them give am those award so them go recognize the school and attract audience to the school

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) by joshtooxplicit: 10:41am On Jul 08, 2022
Uzomacharles:
Because him papa get money abi?

The school no be for people wey no get money. Except anybody is on scholarship there, all the students should be from Rich Homes. Poor/ avg people won't pay about 3Million for secondary school multiply by the number of years that kid will be in school.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:41am On Jul 08, 2022
Nice... Nothing like wealth and brains. The kid is headed for Harvard. Kudos!
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) by Geeksamir(m): 10:41am On Jul 08, 2022
Earlystar698:
Ten awards means more funding to the school, use your head cheesy
One cold beer 4 u cheesy
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) by Uzomacharles: 10:42am On Jul 08, 2022
Natbrowny:

I was expecting this from an idiot
I wasnt disappointed..

Well,your dad told me to say this but I warned him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:42am On Jul 08, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Then wetin dey different?

Abeg them give am those award so them go recognize the school and attract audience to the school

You sure?!! You mean a child from a wealthy home is not permitted to be brainy or to be a genius... Lol!

Abeg, talk another thing! grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) by cunny88(m): 10:43am On Jul 08, 2022
Day waterman college...very expensive school belongs to former gtbank MD

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) by Uzomacharles: 10:43am On Jul 08, 2022
joshtooxplicit:

The school no be for people wey no get money. Except anybody is on scholarship there, all the students should be from Rich Homes. Poor/ avg people won't pay about 3Million for secondary school multiply by the number of years that kid will be in school.

This brings me into the conclusion that The primary foundation of the Award was due to the fact that the father is prosperous
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:44am On Jul 08, 2022
Congratulations young man

Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) by Uzomacharles: 10:45am On Jul 08, 2022
Angelfrost:

You sure?!! You mean a child from a wealthy home is not permitted to be brainy or to be a genius... Lol!

Abeg, talk another thing! grin

is he the most brilliant there?
While giving award I strongly believe that is not only one individual that bags all the award...

Hope you know?
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) by Moh247: 10:45am On Jul 08, 2022
Money no waste
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) by coolxpaul(m): 10:47am On Jul 08, 2022
MichaelSokoto:
I foresee dis young cubana boi takin over 4rm his Dada.
I see d young man revolutionizing d club & entertainment industry!

"This I have seen!" - Falseprophet1

em, bar man!
in celebration of dis young boiz ashievement, biko bring me quantized isiewu package sprinkled wit native french dessert, add kunu dat is laced with 74% alcohol v.s.o.p to wash it down, mek I 4rm thia see as d thing go dey go!

RedChiefPriest
cool

As you dey chop d isiewu, watch out for centipede

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) by EndRape2(f): 10:47am On Jul 08, 2022
Drop your number, how much do you customize cartons

uote author=42Gideon post=114532838]Congrats son, we are proud of you.
Lemme be ur carton plug,
We customize, build and print on all kinds of cartons,
Pizza, BBQ, arciver, small chop, normal carton, branding and non branding cartons[/quote]
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) by coolxpaul(m): 10:47am On Jul 08, 2022
Sweetplum:
That school's school fee for JSS1 - JSS3 is btw N2.8m - N3.5m per annum.
Confirmed no be lie.
That's btw N920K - N12m+ per term.

If you can afford it, it's worth it

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 10:48am On Jul 08, 2022
Normally the boy resemble person wey go sabi book well well congratulations to him and his parent
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 08, 2022
coolxpaul:

If you can afford it, it's worth it
Sure.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) by KosiGee(m): 10:48am On Jul 08, 2022
42Gideon:
Congrats son, we are proud of you.
Lemme be ur carton plug,
We customize, build and print on all kinds of cartons,
Pizza, BBQ, arciver, small chop, normal carton, branding and non branding cartons

That’s good business you’ve got there sir. I pray it blossoms. Wishing you success.
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:48am On Jul 08, 2022
Nemesis0147:
He should go and bagged those awards at loyola jesuit college or premiere academy undecided
cool

Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) by naijapikin2(m): 10:49am On Jul 08, 2022
You sure those awards were not bought
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) by Emperorx: 10:49am On Jul 08, 2022
McOluOmo:
Rich man pikin, anything to make the headline is allowed

School marketing strategy

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Na true talk be this ooo Guys wet no get girlfriend has peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:52am On Jul 08, 2022
Uzomacharles:

is he the most brilliant there?
While giving award I strongly believe that is not only one individual that bags all the award...

Hope you know?

We don't know otherwise sir, so we have to take the words of those in charge.

Would you have felt better if this same feat was achieved by a child from less prosperous background?!! What real difference would that have made?!!

Haven't you heard of best graduating students in Universities clearing other top awards?!! Why is this strange to you?!!

Brother, let's allow the kid enjoy his wins! Let's not over analyze simple matters. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) by Soulsymbol99: 10:56am On Jul 08, 2022
The way people loose guard in this horrible times in naija dey worry me. Nw, this one don indirectly give out em pikin school name. As the small boy get kidnap value grin if they cm 4 d boy nw shebi dem go talk say na devil abi? Devil wey dey em own dey jeje wit em wife dey cool off for one corner dey watch as his agents dey destroy the country cry
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) by cutesier: 11:02am On Jul 08, 2022
OtvNaija:
Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (Photos)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CftW8_1Isls/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

What did he do specially that others couldn't apart from his parents money......
More money to the school.......
Even secondary schools too......
Use your head.....
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) by iamclime(m): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2022
Day Waterman College...hmmmnnn
Why disclose the name of the school and location online? That secluded area of Abẹòkúta that school dey óò. And boys are not smiling!

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) by yusluvad(m): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2022
Congratulations boy. More wins to your portfolio...
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) by emperor103: 11:28am On Jul 08, 2022
that ear wey i dey see so suppose know book grin grin grin
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) by GoldenisSilence: 11:30am On Jul 08, 2022
Pikin wey him popsi dey share money for this Buhari era..

Why e no go win award..??

Teachers need to cash out before Buhari comot from office..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Court Jails Abdulrahman Bashir, CEO Of Rahamaniyya Oil For Contempt / Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos) / Billionaire Tony Elumelu Visited Bob Marley House In Jamica, Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.