Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) (42209 Views)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Obi Cubana Celebrates 46th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Joseph Ezeokafor Receives Rolls Royce From Son As Birthday Gift (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) by jimyjames(m): 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
AncientGuy:
don't argue blindly, I'm telling you things i know... They sponsor some brilliant pupils from public schools in lagos state, who passed their school exam... When these kids are done with high school at DWC, they send them abroad for college education..

I was once a participant...
Answer the first question too
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) by AncientGuy: 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
jimyjames:

Answer the first question too
where did i even say the award was given to him cos of his dad's wealth.? undecided

For your information..

Senator ibikunle amosun son also attend that School
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) by victorazy(m): 1:40am On Jul 09, 2022
AncientGuy:
it is located at abeokuta

Oh OK. Tnx
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) by jimyjames(m): 7:44am On Jul 09, 2022
AncientGuy:
where did i even say the award was given to him cos of his dad's wealth.? undecided

For your information..

Senator ibikunle amosun son also attend that School

That's all I wanted to hear
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) by ofiko123(m): 8:33am On Jul 09, 2022
Congratulations to obi cubana's boy or son.
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) by whippersnapper(m): 10:04am On Jul 09, 2022
Sweetplum:
That school's school fee for JSS1 - JSS3 is btw N2.8m - N3.5m per annum.
Confirmed no be lie.
That's btw N920K - N12m+ per term.
Researched the school was owned by former CEO of GTBank, one Aderinlokun.
sorry if I may ask if I take my child to that school will he be as intelligent as einstein or nikola tesla
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) by Pootle: 10:12am On Jul 09, 2022
AncientGuy:
you are joking, that is the school former ogun state governor son attend, now senator ibikunle amosun and other dignitaries.. wey pass cubana.

so...meaning they dont need donations or what
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
whippersnapper:
sorry if I may ask if I take my child to that school will he be as intelligent as einstein or nikola tesla
Ehn ehn na. See as Obi Cubans pikin pack 9 awards at a go.
Your pikin go dey pack awards for classes.
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) by AncientGuy: 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
Pootle:

so...meaning they dont need donations or what
the school takes care of everything, and they ask for donations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Court Jails Abdulrahman Bashir, CEO Of Rahamaniyya Oil For Contempt / Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos) / Billionaire Tony Elumelu Visited Bob Marley House In Jamica, Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.