Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Turkey Delists Nigeria From E-visa Eligibility - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Delists Nigeria From E-visa Eligibility (24312 Views)

Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus / Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / Moving Back To Nigeria From USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Delists Nigeria From E-visa Eligibility by Billygee2u: 10:48am On Jul 08, 2022
Brendaniel:
Buhari, APC, Tinubu, these people have made the country a subject of ridicule...

On what grounds would APC want Nigerians to vote for the party, come 2023?

Anyone campaigning for APC despite their bloody failure should be seen as an enemy of Nigeria!

Nigerians wake up! This is the best Chance we have to kick these old ancestors out of there. We deserve better!!! Give us peter Obi! Vote labour party!
Re: Turkey Delists Nigeria From E-visa Eligibility by pulsa(m): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
Our woes continue to pile up moving at the speed of an avalanche.

Can someone pinpoint what can be termed as a win for the Nigeria citizens since APC took over?

If you are a freelancer you will understand what we pass through just for being a citizen of this country! Things that even a citizen of Sudan enjoy internationally, you can't enjoy it as a Nigerian.

Please we need a real change from the status quo. To hell with those people that politics is their major source of being. The old cargoes that see eating this country bare as their birthright!

This is because of fraud though and not the government.
Re: Turkey Delists Nigeria From E-visa Eligibility by bro4u: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

I have a major role for you in my wicked organization.

cc: 1sharon please meet your new colleague in whom I am well pleased
cheesy cheesy
Re: Turkey Delists Nigeria From E-visa Eligibility by goodheart02(m): 11:46am On Jul 08, 2022
Macphenson:
Of course should we be surprised? Buhari's administration has brought so much shame and ridicule to Nigeria in the comity of Nations. They see Nigeria as a comedy.
The funny thing is a drug lord is warning up to take over from him.

Even and NLPolicewoman are tired of Buhari's incompetent and calamitous regime.

Thats the reason they won't comment on threads like this.

Those names u mentioned up there are all one and same person and they will be ass lickers till hell goes cold

1 Like

Re: Turkey Delists Nigeria From E-visa Eligibility by WhatCanIsay(m): 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
pulsa:

This is because of fraud though and not the government.

A government that is up and doing can tackle such blacklisting. Everything is about how your present your politics.
Re: Turkey Delists Nigeria From E-visa Eligibility by Glycosunde: 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
I think when the angel in the bible was sayiong wow to the inhabitants of the earth, he actually meant wow to nigerians because I cant fathom how we got it so bad and yet people are still clamouring for the 2 political parties responsible for all the woes we have to continue to rule. M
Re: Turkey Delists Nigeria From E-visa Eligibility by Glycosunde: 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
I think when the angel in the bible was saying WOE to the inhabitants of the earth, he actually meant WOE to Nigerians because I cant fathom how we got it so bad and yet people are still clamoring for the 2 political parties responsible for all the woes we have to continue to rule. More woes will come upon us if we do the same thing and expect different results

Meanwhile: My household, Friends and I are all OBIdients

VOTE MASSIVELY FOR PETER OBI. 2023 ASO ROCK is POssible

1 Like

Re: Turkey Delists Nigeria From E-visa Eligibility by cococandy(f): 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
They don’t want escaped prisoners and bandits in their country. I don’t blame them. We don’t do enough to vet our citizens.
Re: Turkey Delists Nigeria From E-visa Eligibility by Maxpro121: 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
chukel:
Turkey whose economy is dead?

Economy is dead and your country men are migrating there
Re: Turkey Delists Nigeria From E-visa Eligibility by chukel(m): 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mrkumareze:

Said by a Nigerian grin grin grin whose economy is the world best cheesy
it will do you a lot good to enlighten yourself with happenings around the world.
Re: Turkey Delists Nigeria From E-visa Eligibility by Maxpro121: 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
allanphash7:
Not Nigeria alone, I guess it affects all African countries

okay, please share your source
Re: Turkey Delists Nigeria From E-visa Eligibility by Mrkumareze(m): 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
chukel:
it will do you a lot good to enlighten yourself with happenings around the world.

We can't get to their level of development in the next 50 years, so let us pay more attention to our shithole..

1 Like

Re: Turkey Delists Nigeria From E-visa Eligibility by gforce5: 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
Good. Serves us right. You clowns elect mediocres into power due to tribalism and religion. Meanwhile, majority of these countries see you lots as the same and don't give a f**k about you. cheesy Continue to shout Afonja, Ipob and Aboki you hear? Idiots that lack foresight.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Delists Nigeria From E-visa Eligibility by Wwwq: 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
Really
Re: Turkey Delists Nigeria From E-visa Eligibility by chukel(m): 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mrkumareze:

We can't get to their level of development in the next 50 years, so let us pay more attention to our shithole..
you have a smartphone. Just Google about Turkey's present economic condition.
Re: Turkey Delists Nigeria From E-visa Eligibility by felzokugo(m): 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
bro4u:
Waiting for heaven's delisting too... Nigeria is Hell's approved place for internship
Looooolzzzz!! I luv this comment!

1 Like

Re: Turkey Delists Nigeria From E-visa Eligibility by felzokugo(m): 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
leovictor15:
Lool Nigeria from top to bottom
Looooollzzz!! Bubu's slogan!
Re: Turkey Delists Nigeria From E-visa Eligibility by Mrkumareze(m): 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
chukel:
you have a smartphone. Just Google about Turkey's present economic condition.

You are readibg from the wrong source bro. Their growth in the first quarter I'd of 7.3...

After China, Turkey is the next destination where we import our goods from..

1 Like

Re: Turkey Delists Nigeria From E-visa Eligibility by chukel(m): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mrkumareze:

You are readibg from the wrong source bro. Their growth in the first quarter I'd of 7.3...

smh. Turkey's economy is crumbling. The inflation rate is 75%. They have been protesting.

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/turkey-economy-battered-erdogan-attempts-fix-explained

Re: Turkey Delists Nigeria From E-visa Eligibility by Cousin9999: 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
[sarcasm] Oh. No. What ever will Nigerians do. Now, Nigerians have to go to the US, UK, Canada, other African countries, the Caribbean, New Zealand, Australia, or Spain.

All those tens of millions of Nigerians applying for visas have to change plans. [/sarcasm]
Re: Turkey Delists Nigeria From E-visa Eligibility by spiritedtete: 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
wink2015:
TURKEY ECONOMY HAS BEEN DYING IN RECENT TIMES AND MORESO WORSEN BY THE RUSSIAN VS UKRAINE WAR.

The Turkish now desperately desire Nigeria's dollar to revamp their ailing economy.

Recip Erdogan that look down on Nigeria and many african countries is now desperately looking for AFRICAN DOLLARS by way of tourism and international travel to boost their economy.

Many western tourist do not feel too incline travelling to Turkey as they feel it will benefit the Russians economy that is now international sanction.

And you wrote this rubbish with your brain functioning? Delete this nonsense and stop promoting false news.... this is absolute stupidity!

1 Like

Re: Turkey Delists Nigeria From E-visa Eligibility by greggng: 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
Source turkey errand boy ...hmmm
Re: Turkey Delists Nigeria From E-visa Eligibility by dasparrow: 2:02am On Jul 09, 2022
As long as we don't want to fix our nation, this will keep happening. No one wants a liability. The more many of you want to japa, the more difficult it will be to get a visa.

Once more of these European countries suffer economic downturn or collapse, the more difficult they would make it for people from Africa and other developing nations to come to the West or Europe.This is just the beginning. You just watch and see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkey Delists Nigeria From E-visa Eligibility by Eddaman77(m): 10:05am On Jul 09, 2022
Dpharisee:
Imagine Turkey sticking it to our faces, what have we gained from all the Kweku the traveller visits Buhari has been making to every country in the world?

Arab country for that matter o, but here in Nigeria our northern brethren will be shouting Haram. Please Lord emancipate our northern brethren from mental slavery.
Re: Turkey Delists Nigeria From E-visa Eligibility by nedekid: 8:54am On Jul 10, 2022
chukel:
Turkey whose economy is dead?
Are you kidding? Turkish economy dead?
What then will you say about your country?
Re: Turkey Delists Nigeria From E-visa Eligibility by nedekid: 8:59am On Jul 10, 2022
Mrkumareze:

Oga, just ignore him. Turkey that is the destination of choice for Nigerian traveller's now. Better and cheaper than Dubai sef. I and madam are meant to do 5 days there before proceeding to UK and mainland Europe for our vacation ie goodtime. This ban spoils our plan.
Re: Turkey Delists Nigeria From E-visa Eligibility by chukel(m): 9:30am On Jul 10, 2022
nedekid:

Are you kidding? Turkish economy dead?
What then will you say about your country?
small Google will help you. They are almost going the way of Sri Lanka
Re: Turkey Delists Nigeria From E-visa Eligibility by chukel(m): 9:31am On Jul 10, 2022
nedekid:

Oga, just ignore him. Turkey that is the destination of choice for Nigerian traveller's now. Better and cheaper than Dubai sef. I and madam are meant to do 5 days there before proceeding to UK and mainland Europe for our vacation ie goodtime. This ban spoils our plan.
try and go please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unidentifiable Boy Killed By A Car In Kano (Disturbing Photo) / Sapele Road In Warri Is Bad (Photo, Video) / Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.