Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Production Process Of Contemporary Duplex By Arbo Contractor Ltd At Lekki Ajah - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Production Process Of Contemporary Duplex By Arbo Contractor Ltd At Lekki Ajah (1232 Views)

Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 / Construction Diary Of 8units Of 2/3brds Flat Structure By ARBO CONTRACTOR LTD / The Erecting journey of 2stories building of 12 flats by Arbo Contractor Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Production Process Of Contemporary Duplex By Arbo Contractor Ltd At Lekki Ajah by akinola98: 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2022
rotecch77:
After I busted your lies on roof leakage
You jump to roof gutter i busted you
I ran again to electrical

You forget I did video call to show all electrical work and plumbing done with you for like 1hr plus and you are ok with the job.

Bring another lie again
This time around I will not answer you again based on people advise bcs that have seen all the truth of the matter
Bye Bye

U collected over 500k from me for roof gutter and drain several weeks ago …. After much pressure asking u do the job …. u refused …. I threatened to arrest u with Police … u quickly rushed to do it behind me ….SO MY THREATS WORKED ….. GOD SAVED U … u would have been in JAIL THIS FRIDAY . ….. why u go rush do am ……. U and ur family for beg POLICE TIRE …. FRAUDULENT BRICKLAYER!!!

FOR THE SECOND TIME …..NEVER U TRESPASS ON MY PROPERTY AGAIN …. I UNDERSTAND U ARE DIABOLICAL!!!!! ….,, but my GOD PASS U �
Re: Production Process Of Contemporary Duplex By Arbo Contractor Ltd At Lekki Ajah by akinola98: 10:09pm On Oct 11, 2022
BABA BRICKLAYER!!!

You have not even addressed what brought me to NL ….. instead u are focusing on your other incompetencies …. Address the bad roof work

This is what �I said about the bad job on the roofing …. Another worker on site confirming it …see screenshot below ….. Substandard roof materials and not enough wood support for roof …. After collecting millions of naira from me ….. U THINK U ARE SMART …….,IT IS CALLED FRAUD !!!!

OLE!! BARAWO!!! THIEF!!!!

Thank God you acknowledged that you bought more woods for roof support when d POP guy and myself complained and insisted…. And I did mention this in my earlier post too

I even added the falling PILLAR u did for in the screenshot below �…. Thank GOD a real engineer came to my rescue

Don’t let me expose all your incompetences here …. U will be arrested for impersonating civil engineer/builder…..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Bedroom Flat For Let In Magodo(1st Come 1st Serve) / How Much Is 2 B/d Flat In Oshun State? / Brand New 4br Duplex@badore,ajah. 1m P.a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.